Main Disc. Thread - Sanguine ZP

1 Like

@FireDragon Thanks! Looks also great to combine haha

1 Like

Has anyone been listening to this? Considering to put it into my custom.

Did anybody feel anything regarding productivity or that it helped routines or whatever in their daily life?
It is not directly in the description but positivity, optimism and trust in yourself can lead you to overcome and push through a lot.

Sanguine is my favorite but you need to stack it with a productivity sub like Emperor or Stark or Ascension

1 Like

But now the best stress/anxiety buster is by far Chosen : The Way of Nature

Is there a non-core module or a combination of that can replace sanguine core?

1 Like

Sanguine :smile:

1 Like

@Avengers68,
Can you review Sanguine and CWON? When would you choose one over the other?

Well @Martin Up to last week Sanguine was my favorite file for stress/anxiety busting for short time. But since last week I consider CWON the best for that. It totally destroys/eradicates stress/anxiety. It goes beyond of course : nature elements become powerful triggers to anchor inner peace and calmness, it has long time effects. In fact for 2 days I have not listened to it but I still have the same effects

1 Like

Thanks, so CWON is much more like a hippy kind of sub?

It would not be stacked with a productivity sub? I know Sanguine can.

I will try to stack it with Stark because I can’t be in a contemplating mindset all the time, I have to work :rofl:

1 Like

Will be following your journal. The feel good from CWON seems great but not sure I want to compromise productivity :slight_smile:

it is beyond feel good. That’s why I have to stack a productivity sub

its been almost 1 month since you posted this.

can you please give us a detailed review of your experience with sanguine ZP?

its been almost 2 months since you posted this.

did you go back to your antidepressants?

btw, which anti depressants are you on?

i take luvox/fluvoxamine. is that what you where on also?

i was able to successfully stop taking my adhd medication using subclub products and i have been tempted to stop the fluvoxamine as well to see what happens but its much more serious medication then adhd stuff so for now i have continued taking it.

did you ever end up testing sanguine for this purpose?

if yes, can you please give us detailed review of your experience with sanguine zp?

Sanguine is a simple subliminal, it makes the vision you have of the future change and the vision of yourself.

Have you tryed observing your thoughts? Mine were all negative… You won’t be able to do this. You will be depressed for life. You will be tired every single day of your life!

You are a loser! That’s what I kept hearing in my mind. And I mostly didn’t realised this because like a lot of people I don’t listen to my subconscious, I just live.

Now how long does the effect last : About a week for me, I needed to run at least a loop per week. If I did less, my depressive thought came back, if I did more I felt good. Now, while running sanguine I noticed my mood was too high, so I decided to stop prozac, had some sides the first two weeks.

Continue to ran sanguine during that time and stopped. So, now, I still have some negative thoughts, Sanguine can’t do everything. Since stopping my antidepressant I feel more normal and I know Sanguine changed my mindset else I wouldn’t even be able to have a normal emotionnal balance without antidepressant.

It’s hard to go into details with sanguine because its effect is so localised on how you percieve the world.

I dropped everything. I was taking 20mg prozac and 150mg Wellbuterin ED. I’m still off antidepressant for now 2 months… Or more, I don’t remember exactly when I dropped them, but there is nothing in my bloodstream.

12 Likes

wow this is very interesting and useful.

thanks a lot for providing this information.

3 Likes

It makes me glad everytime I hear about when people successfully manage to stop what seem to be prescriptions for life of these meds. Good job! :smiley::muscle:t5:

11 Likes

Diamond & Sanguine. Could be a very potent stack for you.