Main Disc. Thread - Sanguine ZP

The Stuff of Legends, indeed! I’ve been thinking about Saint’s sojourn into the desert the past couple of days… since

It truly is like a story about a wise man from some ancient holy scriptures, with all it’s biblical metaphors and implications😊

4 Likes

Indeed my friend @Athanaxos his experience on seeing the spider coincided with the full moon which was interesting.

2 Likes

Nah now you’re shitting me right?
Right…!? :open_mouth:

Ask @BeautifulSoulGoddess full moon aligns with abundance and transformation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Saint must be Scottish

1 Like

This is a coincidence ! perhaps Saint is related to the great Robert the Bruce.

1 Like

@Athanaxos During the full moon is when the power of the moon is the strongest your goals come to completion it’s the best time to Manifest. But it’s best when you set your goals on the New moon and take steps towards your goal the whole cycle from new moon to full moon. Also known as the waxing period
Waxing =Growth/Manifest
Waning = banish/ cleanse

7 Likes

So, currently running Sanguine as part of my custom. I am also stopping my antidepressant, which makes me irritable and pretty much negative.

But it’s funny every time I think about the future, I know there is hope and solutions. Even if I am having all these withdrawal symptoms, I know I’ll be able to face all the challenges in the future :wink: Sanguine is strongly affecting my cognitions.

10 Likes

Have you guys found that sanguine helps with things like overthinking and putting your toughts at ease?

1 Like

Yeah, you can overthink about your future success with Sanguine

1 Like

Does anyone know if there is a difference in scripting between the ZP version and the old ultima of sanguine? And is sanguine still part of regeneration?
And if yes is Sanguine also part of CFW? Because Regeneration is part of CFW.
Sorry but I’m a bit confused if Sanguine is a part of CFW.

I tend to think so, yes.

The answer oft received to this type of question is that these ZP titles aren’t just titles that are thrown together with modules added. They are scripted from scratch. They do combine elements of other things but it’s always unique to the titles objectives. So the answer I’m used to would be that no it’s not other titles are just combined but yes the scripting has been customized and optimized to each unique title and holds true to previous versions just updated, upgraded and optimized. Though maybe it might not have sanguine but you’re still going to get those positive boosting effects, that’s my take.

1 Like

Thanks @ABC333 for your detailed answer. Saint was talking about a CFW version with Sanguine which he doesn’t want to release. So Sanguine in his ZP form is not included in CFW.
Maybe parts of it in Regeneration who knows?

Running Sanguine ZP solo for a couple of cycles. Exhausted and burned out with all the negativity

3 Likes

@James I want to hear your feedback on this, Sanguine did miracle for me!

2 Likes

@GoldenTiger I will definitely get back to you on this. I just finished a washout and today is my first day of Sanguine.

3 Likes

I was gonna ask how you come up with this stuff, but then I just realized people probably wonder the same thing about 69% of my jokes.

2 Likes

I thought you where going to run Executive solo for a while to improve executive functioning.

Then i saw a post where you where going to run eog to “escape the poverty cycle”

And now you are talking about dealing with negativity.

My life goal has literally been the exact same the entire time i have been here.

But you seem to change your life goals way too often.

Well aren’t you all high and mighty

8 Likes

Does anyone have any experience with running Sanguine with Dragon Reborn? Currently I am listening to DR + Elixir and feeling fine on it, but sometimes my head and emotions go all the way… Looking for a sub to balance this out and i’m thinking Sanguine will do the trick. The only thing I am a bit “worried” about is that the Sanguine will maybe balance out to much of the negative energy that is released on DR and it’s neccesary to feel this negativity to release it imo.

Also, what does CFW stands for? Tried to look it up ^^