New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

Today was my last listening day for CFW solo. 21 days complete, now for a 5 day wash out.

Things I noticed since I started. (This is my first sub w/subclub)

My worry reduced a lot.

Anxiety reduced a lot.

I’ve felt numb or indifferent but in a positive way. Maybe internally impervious?

A lot of mini scenarios or situations appear in my mind and my self talk is consistently positive. (I’ve always been pessimistic and cynical)

Less effected stress, I see what’s stressful but it doesn’t get to me anymore.

I stopped chasing things…goals, priorities, desires. More content and a feeling of “it’ll happen, I’ll get there, relax”.

Impulsivity and compulsive behaviors dramatically reduced.

I struggled with comfort eating/stress eating which didn’t stop until about 15 days in. I had a binge then the anxiety and desire died. I’m now on a juice fast for past 7 days.

Everyday since starting has been positive or at least neutral. No bad moods.

Emotional regulation for sure. My mind just feels less noisy, like it’s been cleaned out.

A sense of quiet calm. Less fear in uneasy or tense situations. I’m Less reactive internally.

Things just don’t bother me as much as they used to. I’m really grateful for this as I’ve always been sensitive to stimuli. Having ocd since diagnosed at 8 years old.

I plan to continue with CFW after the 5 days washout and add regeneration.

18 Likes

I’d say calm and relaxed. Sure that everything will work out fine.

But congrats on running just one title for 21 days as a newcomer. Most people cannot contain themselves this well! :wink:

4 Likes

I just ran this sub as a part of my new stack and I feel mellow right now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s palpable. I love both this sub and the normal Chosen. Probably my favorites so far (along with QL).

1 Like

So true although it’s a good feeling of exhaustion as opposed to feeling overwhelmed

5 Likes

Will CFW ever be added to the Q store? also will you ever release that CFW version with sanguine and rebirth in it?

1 Like

I dunno. It’d be a massive core and I can already see people destroying their customs trying to add it and a bunch of other stuff.

I did not. Honestly, I’d be afraid to run the thing.

7 Likes

Why is that? Wouldn’t Sanguine make it more chill? Or are you afraid of Rebirth in it?

Does chosen from within have physical shifting ? @Invictus

I am not afraid at all
Please give it to me
Its the fucking best thing in my opinion
Just let Regeneration out of the build

2 Likes

Maybe I’m a bit blind, but I can’t find CFW in the store, only the normal Chosen (If I click on the Chosen one above in the thread). Anyone know where to find it?

1 Like

If you buy chosen you will also get CFW as a download link in your member area.

3 Likes

You are most helpful firedragon, thank you for the quick replies!

3 Likes

You are welcome.

2 Likes

Chosen is the true Ascendant leader of all, guiding the path towards flaming honour and curiosity towards awe inspiring ideals for the benefit of all. :fire::sparkles::balance_scale:

Does anyone who has run Chosen AND Chose From Within want to share the main differences they encountered? Also is the available in the Q-store, or upon request or is it still in its experimental phase?

Anyone know the answer to this^

@SaintSovereign has run both for sure.

@SaintSovereign how are they so different?

Does Chosen From Within still have the Chosen scripting regarding virtue, and the Chosen archetypal scripting?

I wonder if it might be useful using this one as a foundation before heading back into Chosen, albeit — Chosen barely gave me any reconciliation.

My inner life is rich, colourful, and deep as it is.

How are they so different besides the alleged leadership scripting turned inward?

I assume that means self-mastery?

On Chosen, I’ve literally had people drop on their knees and shed tears from the inspiring words that struck their Hearts so deeply, I saw the beauty in all individuals, with a fiery gaze I looked within the depths of their Soul and within the flow of that connection I compelled them into seeing the best within themselves and being inspired to find that part and Illuminate it.

All natural, and since I have acutely developed psychic abilities I also tend to know things without asking.

In essence Chosen matches who I am and I believe I have yet to discover the full potency and capacity of this script.

Now, while my inner state is fantastic, I do like to journey within, discover more of who I am, and heal the remaining darkness, making space for even more Light to descend and embody, so that I am free of all vices, judgement, biased criticism, etc

Are these some of the aims of Chosen from Within?

I think we can always improve more, and perhaps Chosen From Within becomes a catalyst to transform my life into one of pure excellence and mastership?

First personal mastery before handing the torch over and leading others out of the darkness and into the Light? :fire:

Not sure whether I want to run this seeing the drastic emotional turmoil it had for users… I do not think healing means going back in the past of resurfacing of trauma.

I think it is focusing on a brighter future, and forgetting, letting go of the memories related to our identities that do not serve us. Ridding ourselves of the lower vibrations by invoking higher ones, overtime, becoming purified.

Perhaps this is what CFW aims at?

But I dislike Regen. I think Love Bomb would and the self-mastery scripting would have been enough to transition into a better and improved life.

3 Likes

It definitely creeped on me after about a week into listening to it stacked with Paragon and Ultimate Artist.

I don’t recommend having healing subs paired with Ultimate Artist because I feel they overpowered the experience but doing the inner healing leaves more room for a different experience where I can bring my vision into creation more flawlessly and with less resistance!

I wanted to quit a few times because of the depressive hiding in a cave feeling… heavy recon for sure. I didn’t want to be around anyone or go to my day job. I just wanted to love myself and choose me for once.

Super healing…

Brought me back to some heavy experiences that I was more quickly able to transmute…

I lucidly dreamed of people who have passed on but revised the experience and feel more at ease now.

I’m on day 7 wash out and still feeling the effects from CFW!

If I was to do that one again I’d probably do it solo!

Cheers to a great sub :heart:

8 Likes