Main Disc. Thread - Sanguine ZP

I didn’t run it long enough, but I hope that this part of the description leads to productivity:

“Trust yourself more and more, until finally you trust yourself to such a level that all your goals are within your grasp”

1 Like

I decided to run this, Asc chamber, and love bomb last night and had the most aggravating day at work today. Is this recon or something lol? Still dont fully understand what that means. The plus side is that a coworker gave me a free quart of milk randomly but my God I almost had an anxiety attack at my desk. Literally fighting back tears right now. Should I take a break or something? I literally only played them once, not like on a loop or anything.

EDIT: Quick update. Right after I posted this , the phones went down in our entire city area which means I finally got some peace and quiet. I was allowed to clock out and go home before the phones got the chance to come back on. So I got free milk and got to leave work 2 hours early. I take back everything I said before lol

2 Likes

Yep. Recon from what I gather is just that process of changing your beliefs and feeling your feelings is just part of the process. Unfortunately, we get trained into pushing our feelings down and then they get stored in the body. So part of changework and healing is to release all that energy.

I used to get cranky and/or anxiety when I was going through recon. I’d have a shorter temper and more likely to take it out on somebody before I realized what was going on. As I grew and could see more clearly recon still happens but it’s not much of a problem and I just accept it as part of the process.

So on the titles you’re using, if it’s regular love bomb and not a love bomb for humanity, you definitely want to look at the lowered listening times and/or an extra day of rest or no listening between your listens.

Sanguine is one of my favorites and the first SC title I ever tried. You might even want to use sanguine by itself for one cycle to acclimate and adjust your listening times/days off.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Yeah recon is gonna be a problem then because I can’t keep having this negativity at work, I almost cussed out my boss. Maybe I should just play these subs over the weekend when I don’t have to go to work. I was using Love Bomb for Humanity because I thought it would pair well with Sanguine and put everyone in a nice mood but everybody was just being an a-hole today. I might just give Sanguine and LB4H a break altogether and just run something else entirely.

LBFH is proving to have some potent healing properties. It does pass but I agree with you wanting to save it for weekends.

I think sanguine alone would be fine to listen to during the week and maybe save LBFH for once a week on your friday. :smiley:

2 Likes

Being a hippie isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

1 Like

Maybe you could run Ascension, Mogul, or AM in the work environment instead.

I don’t have any of those subliminals and I wouldn’t want to use them on people without their consent. Definitely wouldn’t want everyone reconning like I did, it’d be a disaster.

edit: you probably meant using headphones, not ultrasonic lol. Still, I have more than enough sublimals already. Thanks for the suggestion though

After my second loop of Sanguine with A Love Bomb for Humanity. I feel like maybe I got some Sanguineness. I had an open heart while driving today and felt almost like a light unto myself. So that’s probably LBFH.

But I also had this acceptance that I may have to do things that I don’t want to do. But I still feel optimistic about taking those actions. Because say situations that I used to think caused me anxiety, facing them and going through them, it’s just part of the process. So I’m feeling more of almost excitement about getting into action.

My other title is DR stage 4 and getting into action hasn’t been big on my priorities during the healing processes. Maybe that’s also something that DR is opening up for me as well. It would make sense that the 4th stage could have some desire to get into action after all of that healing.

2 Likes

This is the 69th reply in this thread! :sunglasses:

Okay so I just finished listening to Sanguine ZP for the 3rd time. I didn’t think it would happen but it did, I’d gotten recon from it.

But to me, that’s just part of the process for me. What I mean by recon is after my first couple of listens I had sadness come up, also some anxiety. This third time while listening I felt some aggression coming on.

That’s a move up on the emotional ladder. Rather than make it right or wrong or try and figure it out I know for me it’s just part of moving through and getting to the Sanguine.

By the end of the loop I got to feelings of acceptance. So if I’m thinking logically I gotta be thinking that it could be after my next listen of it in the cycle I get to the Sanguine goodness!

So my insight is that rather than make it something of importance, I chalk it up to being part of my process of moving past whatever is in the way of me getting to the goodness of the title/s that I’m running in my cycle.

I think introspection is good but it’s also not being attached to whatever is going on. That the sooner you get over whatever your hurdles are the sooner you get to what you want. So arguing for our limitations we get to keep them, and/or just make them last longer. Until we move up the ladder into the realm of acceptance and even beyond. So that’s what it looks like for me at this point.

4 Likes

After being on Sanguine ZP for 1.5 cycles, I really think it would fit right into a manifestation stack. I’d love to pair up Sanguine, Mind’s Eye, and A Love Bomb For Humanity, possibly even putting them all into a custom. Then I’d also keep using Ascension Chamber of course.

Then combo that up with the main title , whatever the main focus is wealth, health, money, etc.

Sanguine ZP seems to be tapping into my power in that it’s not a more effort kind of thing. It’s not try harder, work harder. It’s if anything, slowing me down and allow me to be trusting more rather than relying on sweat when it comes to things. Though sometimes it’s still involved it’s just not the main tool anymore. Definitely trusting in myself and my abilities and knowledge and putting it into action.

Doing too much and thinking too much is one of the problems I’ve been greatly overcoming. So what I’m getting is doing less but being more effective.

My current stack: DR st 4, Sanguine, A Love Bomb For Humanity, Ascension Chamber

9 Likes

I was just thinking just how good LBfH and Sanguine should fit together, one is relaxing your heart center and the other your mind center. Let us know how it goes.

3 Likes

Thinking of running GLM with sanguine , can I also run primal seduction? (To get the seduction aspects) or is there a more suitable sub to add that in?

2 Likes

Best sub to run for seduction

@RVconsultant didnt the “experimental” titles turn into official ZP V2 therefore making the sanguine experimental thread redundant and this thread the main disc. Thread?

@AnswerGroup