Main Disc. Thread - Rebirth ZP

I wouldn’t go crazy about Rebirth since every ZP title contains the primer which works very similar to Rebirth.

2 Likes

Pretty sure they added different scripting in Rebirth to make the primer stronger because the Day I ran rebirth, I just felt in control in my relationship with my roommate, like it made Emperor click for me. She is immature as fuck, but I don’t care, I can handle that and ignore some of her comment because they come from a child’s mouth.

Yesterday she also asked me to fuck by txt while she was horny in her room xD.

There is something in rebirth, making the primer on steroid or something, I don’t know what it is, but it’s like accelerating results!

11 Likes

You should be. It’s crazy good.

Seriously.

:+1:t2:

11 Likes

What’s your experience with it @Simon ?

On my side I feel like I’ll come out of my confinement with Woman waiting at my doorstep to meet me hahahaha

1 Like

That is something I wanted to hear! Definitely gonna buy it and try it tomorrow.

3 Likes

Posting this here also since I am not sure if it’s Mind’s Eye, RICH, or Rebirth that caused this shift:

3 Likes

All of the above

Maybe. Just weird when it sneaks up on me like a thief in the night.

1 Like

What does it mean when you watch all pharmacy related dreams while sleeping?
I daily search for dream meaning after waking up :joy:

I take into account that Wanted alone neutralized my biggest life trauma within two months. Even the Dragon didn’t do that for me. Why? Because Wanted was directly aimed at that trauma (unwanted child) and thanks to ZP healing power it did it for me. I’m sure Rebirth is an excellent sub but still, I wouldn’t go crazy about it. :sunglasses: I shall try it one day and see how it goes, perhaps. I believe you that it’s a potent sub.

5 Likes

Would this also make sense if the next sub on the playlist is a healing sub (like regeneration)?
I’m using regeneration and emperor and I’m thinking to play rebirth prior to emperor only

1 Like

If you really wanna know, ask Support.

Personally, I never had a stack with both of them.

That will also be in line with the Official Listening Guidelines.

:+1:t2:

1 Like

So if I add rebirth to my want-emp stack will there be any problem @Simon

Why should there be any problem?

:hugs:

1 Like

I mean it’s a stacking module right? So will it significantly enhance my stack or will it slow down my progress a lot

But tbh I want to continue my journey with proper healing

1 Like

It will speed up the results of your stack.

Plus, it won’t take a permanent space in your playlist.
You only need to run Rebirth for a single 21 day cycle. (unless you change your Majors – E&W)

:wink:

4 Likes

Wow. Thank you for the info. I wasn’t aware of this.

1 Like

I feel like this and sat Limit Destroyer once it is released as ZP would go good together and would be most effective once a week.

1 Like

Can you elaborate on what that means? Sorry I am blanking there lol

1 Like

Treat yourself with Rebirth Gentlemen, just gonna leave this here:

10 Likes