Be the Change You Want to See in The World (Stark Chosen)

Also MOGUL Manifestation

Some of you may know I run a self-improvement online business.
Started Jan 1st 2020.
In the second year now I already made $23k revenue, 16k profit.

The funny thing is, this never occurred to me. I still thought my business is “not running yet” I still need to make it, etc. Of course, it’s not HUGE, but I NOW realized that detrimental mindset.
This business is already running quite nice.

It just didn’t seem because I had a lot of extra payments (private) to make, so that money isn’t actually in the bank. But for the second year, I’d say that’s already pretty good.

Mogul gave me that realization.

ALONG with a ton of other things like making everything more efficient, etc.

I am also DEEP into minimalism now. It went so far that I finally bought an iPhone to connect my macbook better and don’t have 10 different apps. I consolidated everything, made the business much more lean, got rid of pointless expenses, etc.

The lean entrepreneur. I am loving every second of it.

10 Likes

Day 37, 2 days after Rebirth, Chosen

So Rebirth gave me some tough recon. Or rather, idk if it’s Rebirth per se, or the fact that I run 2 ZP titles back to back.
That SHOULDN’T be an issue, but ever since I overloaded myself it feels like. Then again, this might be another effect Saint mentioned when I consciously tell myself I cannot run the subs according to the guidelines.

Maybe I can? And me just telling myself this is actually making it worse (like the hardgainer mindset).

Anyway, tomorrow Regeneration and Chosen, looking forward to this!

For Rebirth, I don’t notice too much tbh except a completely calm and clean mind. No memories from the past or the future. I am just living in the moment right now. This could be Chosen, though.
However, the effects could also be delayed.

3 Likes

Well Rebirth took this as an offense and got to work right away.

I thought I don’t notice much until I looked into the mirror after the shower. For some reason, the changes for me happen physically first.
It’s Rebirth because I AM NOW that man with a sick body. Virtually overnight there was a huge change.

Rebirth really makes your new reality visual immediately. Whatever that reality may be.
My wife has also been supernice all day. Rebirth Chosen made it my new reality!

1 Like

Day 38, Regeneration

Ok Regen is powerful.

The first few hours I felt pretty good about myself. Increased calmness and relaxation. Less worry about things and being FULLY fine with who I am.

Then it is setting in. Right now, my hands are shaking and I feel a pain around the heart chakra. Not like physical pain, but a mixture of anxiety and “heartache?”
I don’t know consciously what’s being worked through there, but I definitely notice my body reacting to it. Feelsbad but also good because you realize things are happening :wink:

3 Likes

Last night I had an interesting experience.

I always sleep with a tensor ring under my pillow.

Last night I had a dream where this ring was on fire. But it was a sort of cleansing blueish flame. Some imagery was in the middle of the ring but I can’t remember what it was. Then, half-asleep in a sort of lucid state, I removed the ring from under my pillow after it burned out.

I didn’t feel threatened or anything. It felt good and right.

I literally PHYSICALLY removed whatever bad thing was still on my mind via that ring.

Never happened to me before.

Obviously I put it back this morning, but this is definitely Regeneration working through stuff!

2 Likes

Day 39, Processing

HOLY LORD

Guys, treat yourself with Rebirth and Regen, at least every now and then.

It amplified ALL my prior subs I ran. Even Wanted which was like months ago.

Just one loop of Rebirth and Regen so far and I notice, TRULY notice changes. Specifically around the fact that I am FULLY and completely fine with who I am. All the flaws, all the issues. I have absolutely no issue talking about them.
When someone, like my wife for example, mentions something I just say, “Yes, that’s true.” about myself. No need to defend myself, no need to even explain it. It’s just who I am.

This keeps proceeding on other realms where I just openly say what I think and what I want/need/who I am. Sexual, as well as other things.

Today I was out to the shops quickly and the women couldn’t stop staring at me. The cashier forgot how to operate her machine because she was looking at me. Maybe that is also the eyes from Chosen :wink:

But still, it amplifies all the subs I ran so far and you literally FEEL it.

16 Likes

pLaCeBo

4 Likes

Yeah right :joy: :smirk:

I notice more and more that I care less about labels.

Like the nice guy the alpha whatever.

Idgaf

I don’t care about labels. I’m me. I’m who I am and that is good!

I guess this is the ZP core script

7 Likes

Day 41, Rebirth Chosen

Over 40 days already on this Chosen journey!

I can definitely say it changed my perception of the world, through myself.
I see everything more positive. Not in an unrealistic way, I still see the issues, but I am HAPPY to fix them. To work on them.

Had a huge fight with the wife (although this issue was brought up by Regeneration) but I am now HAPPY to work through that, regardless of what the outcome will be.
But FINALLY it IS being worked through.

That’s the greatness.

I do get recon on Rebirth Chosen days for sure. Mostly very tired and hunting for dopamine rushes. Which I have enough insight to understand now: The manifest for me in horniness and the urge to rub one out. Which I don’t do. I counter it with food and music. Works somewhat well haha

Still, awareness is important. I first thought Chosen has a super sexual edge, but it’s really just the dopamine that is manifesting that way.

I don’t have any alphaness recon yet I feel like Saint mentioned. Probably still working on that!

I REALLY want to work on the money issues after this round of subs, but I feel like I should tackle the sexual healing first so this is FINALLY out of the way. Regen also brought a ton up there. So I actually have a free mind to take care of the money.
Or that is recon from Mogul getting me off it, lol

6 Likes

I watched the Matrix 4 today.

And I realized a bunch of things about myself and Chosen.

Which is funny because Neo is The CHOSEN one, right? :wink:

And I know @SaintSovereign hated the movie but I liked it, especially after the first hour. It has a slow start, granted. But the whole movie is LITERALLY a shittalk on current society. Yes, it is virtually a remake of the first one with a slightly different approach, but that’s imo THE POINT.
20 years after the Matrix where everyone woke up to the slavery and it’s STILL the same shit in society. If not worse.

The whole movie itself is a meta-diss towards society and people still not doing shit to change it other than mentally masturbating about the philosophy of the first :wink:

Now granted there were some issues, a bunch of plotholes, sure. But overall, I liked that meta-meta-verse.

what does this have to do with chosen?

I, as a huge fanboy of the Matrix had preconceived notions like we all did!

BUT, I realized that the positivity of chosen made it possible for me to go to this movie with an open mind and trying to see what’s the actual message without my own projections.
I loved that feeling.

2 Likes

On another note, Iam absolutely unsure what stack to run after the current healing.

However I had one realization.

The need for intimacy and sex comes before money. While pavlov NEVER actually made the needs into an actual pyramid of needs (he truly didnt), I still think that this is a BIGGER driving factor to get right before riches.

For the simple reason that it will ALWAYS interfere if shit with the wife doesnt work out. I notice how it’s on my mind and I cant have clear thoughts towards the business as long as this is the case. Emotions are just TOO powerful.
And since women are made for sex, it is time to get this going.

I’ll likely run Diamond, LB, Chosen, postponing Stark AGAIN (I know! For a year now lol) before finally going into building that business.

I just don’t know how to find Mind’s Eye into this all :smiley:

Day 46, processing

Love Bomb in Chosen (despite not being the full thing) is CRAZY powerful.
It virtually made me forgive my wife for a bunch of things, thus I was radiating (and still am) great love towards her, which gets recipocrated a lot!

Love Bomb seems to be the answer to all questions right now.
It’s TOO powerful if you just forgive people and let that energy go back to source. It’s SO LIBERATING, you cannot believe it.

Every now and then I notice the vibe dropping, when Regen is working on something, but it doesn’t last long.

Still, I notice how Regen and Rebirth are working through a TON of issues in the background.

8 Likes

Day 48, Regeneration, Chosen from Within

So I am slacking a bit on posting here, but that’s mostly because I don’t notice things being worked through too much. Like literally having dreams about it etc.
But I notice my confidence, self-belief and self-esteem growing on a daily basis.
I’d say that is defintely Regen at work there, removing old traumas that blocked me.

So, saldy I cannot report detailed analysis of my dreams, which ARE vivid but I forget them tooo fast. I cannot report as much as @subliminalguy for example from the stack, but somehow I get the FEELING that things are changing on a MASSIVE scale.

I am also way more comfortable with my sexuality and what I want. Not ashamed or anything. I clearly voice my thoughts and tell when things are off.

Either way, I am looking forward to my next stack which 99% will contain StarkZP, Diamond and Sex MAstery for a sprint, and then I throw in Love Bomb and a wealth sub every now and then or back to Chosen with Stark. But a short springt to get Sex Mastery in my mind and we’re good!

3 Likes

Day 49, processing

So Regeneration is really part of the great Shadow Work I would say!

I came across this video:

See, if anyone ever stumbles upon the path of spirituality and enlightenment, we get a lot of false notions what it is.
We suppress desires, needs, etc into our shadow side, only to have them build resentment that way and lash back at us at some point.

A simple example is sex, where we think we shouldnt be so focused on these “Earthly things” and live in a higher realm.
Which is laughable since we still operate most of the times on the physical plane.

Which is also why I decides to run a sex stack next, but Regen helped me to not “feel bad” about it. It’s also part of confidence to do and go after what you want, but it’s definitely the shadow integration that is necessary to give those “dark” desires a controlled outlet.

3 Likes

Day 51, the Shadow Work month (Regen, Rebirth, CFW) ends now.

Diving into a 3-day washout, maybe 5, depending on how I feel.

Shadow Work of Power

Regen truly did the most for me on all fronts. I would attribute it to Chosen or even Mogul, that my money mindset, sex mindset, love mindset, and mindset about myself changed so deeply, but I truly think this is due to working through all the emotional blockages and traumas.

It doesn’t readily occur to me like it does for others, but I do notice the change in my mind suddenly on a given day. All of a sudden, I have this realization in a moment, like, “Bruh, I am a great person, I do good stuff. I deserve all of this.”

Chosen definitely helped along the path with the intense positivity to keep you going despite the shit that is brought up.
It wasn’t always easy to say the least, but definitely worth it.

It helped me accept my shadow which is a high sex-drive and certain needs, as well as a need for fancy things. Not really a need, but I feel comfortable if I have money and shiny things. I thought it’s a bad thing, but that’s just part of my shadow which I am integrating and accepting.

However, healing is still a grind regardless of the great feeling, so I definitely will not do this all the time, and even Chosen from Within will only be thrown in every now and then. But I will come back to regen or even DR if it comes out at some point.
Because I feel like there is more. However, no I want to focus on building.

There’s a lot of bad shit happening right now in my life, but Chosen keeps me on a calm and relaxed path. Everything that happens I jusrt see as a challenge to work through. Already thinking of the feeling how it will be once it’s over, looking back. The power of this cannot be overestimated.

Definitely looking forward to Stark, Diamond, Sex Mastery now. Which will then be exchanged with Stark Chosen Money sub on a regular basis. Stark will likely stay the main.
I say this NOW without ever having run it, but it feels right for me. Still, this might change.

By the way, why can I not change the title of a journal anymore? Because I need to make a new one everytime I switch stacks then :smiley:

3 Likes

It seems that after a certain amount of time has passed thread titles can’t be changed by the user. You can try tagging a moderator for help.

Day 56, last day of washout

I decided to NOT decide on the stack yet. I first wanna see how Stark feels to me. Maybe it’s not what I want/need. Also, since RM came out in ZP this is tough to stay anyway haha

On another note, I NEED to stick with the 3 loops a WEEK. Not per title, per week. That seems to be the perfect level for me. Also unlike Invictus I can’t do 3 day washouts, I need more.

Still, sometimes I notice Regeneration lingering around and working on things. Which is great but also at unfavorable times sometimes :smiley:

Anyway, enough healing for now, we go to BUILD! I will do a short week of Mind’s Eye, then washout again, and then go into Stark to see how it feels.

3 Likes

Day 57, Mind’s Eye and Stark.

So, I decided to go with a SHORT round of Minds Eye paired with stark, then another washout week, and then I’ll see where we head with Stark.

So far, I can say that Stark defniitely has a great effect on selfconfidence business-wise. I have another coaching set up call soon (I.e. a free first call to see if we’re a good fit and where I pitch the full program).
I’ve always been a bit… not anxious, but… hesitant on these calls (although currently the closing rate is by like 80% lol)
Right now, nothing. I feel NOTHING towards that coaching call coming up. No anxiety, no hesitation. Just looking to get it done and see if he fits ME and MY coaching lol

If I learned one thing by coaching people and being coaching myself: BE COACHABLE lol

Not everyone is.

Still, that’s the first effect I noticed.

2 Likes

Stark update.

Apart from horniness that probably is part of some sort of sex scripting, the biggest revelation is business wise.
While I have a vision board for my life on what I want. For example, a Camaro ZL1 Exorcist (or the 1LE ha), I don’t have an actual PLAN or quantifiable goals on how to get there.
Stark just gave me this realization after a few hours.

I need to map out my goals and how to achieve them. Of course this doesnt need to be fully correct or detailed, but my subconscious at least should KNOW where I want to go!

7 Likes