Which sub is best for a teacher to market to motivated, loyal students?

I reckon a mix off chosen and stark is more than enough for this, that would encompass all the productivity, verbal fluency, leadership, authority, likability and business skills.

9 Likes

I am a teacher/tutor and I use Emperor-Stark-Chosen. You could also substitute Love Bomb for one of these.

Emperor - command, authority, respect
Stark - cognitive boost, playfulness, camaraderie, recognized expert
Chosen - leadership, empathy, relationships
Love Bomb - love, warmth, connection, wisdom

4 Likes

@LikeADrug : Your question is :" Which sub is best for a teacher to market to motivated, loyal students?".
Emphasis on “market”.
From my experience (I’m a marketer by profession), the subs you need are : Mogul, RICH, Limitless and Love Bomb.
Here is a breakdown :
Mogul and RICH because those are money subs and you’re looking to make money.
Limitless because marketing is an everchanging field and there are a ton of things to learn (offer creation, funnel building, running ads, client acquisition and retention, etc). You can’t wing those. You’re going to have to learn. Even if you choose to outsource those tasks, you still need to have a basic understanding.
Love Bomb because marketing (especially client acquisition) comes down to being liked and trusted.
A good stack for a marketer would be : Mogul + Limitless + Love Bomb.
If you’re already confident in your learning abilities then remove Limitless and replace it with RICH : Mogul + RICH + Love Bomb.

Notice that I didn’t mention large subs like Emperor, EoG or HoM. They too will get you there but Mogul, RICH and Love Bomb are smaller scripts that are very targeted and known to give you faster results than large subs with a sweeping scope.

1 Like

@TheDerpinator @Sinusoid @ksub Thanks for all the ideas. Let’s say I only want to run 2 ZP’s. Which 2 would you go with?

Edit: well I know derp would say Stark+Chosen

2 Likes

If you only had to run two, I’d say Mogul ZP + Love Bomb ZP until you get big enough results then you can switch to larger subs. That’s how I would do it personally.

2 Likes

That seems like a good option especially if one is super focused on the goal I mentioned. I do have other interests in life like fitness/women which would make me think of subbing in Emperor for the Mogul. There is the idea of starting with easier options before moving to harder but I like to go hard and fast if you know what I mean. Stark is also appealing because it’s inspired by a lot of subs including business and social ones, plus is very much intended for innovators which would be relevant in my field. I’m thinking a good possibility may be Stark which could cover the needs of Mogul, Emperor, even Love Bomb potentially since it has inspiration from social ones like Daredevil. If I were to use Stark then I need to consider what would go best with that. Stark also has the specific intention of making one the center of attention which might help with my putting myself out there.

1 Like

Bro, get your money up first. And you’ll see how fast women come running. It’s almost comically predictable. :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve spent plenty of years improving my money supply. The intention of this thread isn’t really to make more money but improving enjoyment of how I make money. Whether the money works for women depends on your beliefs, what seduction style you have, etc.

2 Likes

In that case drop Mogul and run with Emperor. It looks like a better fit for your situation.

1 Like

So many possibilities. Well I got time to think since I’m finishing my Regen + Fitness Custom cycle. Lot of good ideas. I’ll use a process of elimination. I think a good method is to cross out subs that a) increase qualities I already have and b) target things that aren’t really my goal. A lot of the subs have overlaps in the descriptions. Chosen could be used for the same reason that Love Bomb was mentioned but be more specific to teaching. I can probably hold off on the women, I just need to eat a crappy diet because my testosterone is too high. Working on a business doesn’t stop me from working out and I have workout-motivation so I don’t need it from Emperor. Stark is more for ENTPs wanting to build a corporation and be billionaires with lots of employees which is not my goal. Mogul seems more social-friendly and celebrity-like compared to Emperor. Hopefully Mogul will make me money-hungry because that would help in putting in the effort towards business. A couple ZP runs of it a few weeks ago led me to purchasing an adjustable-height monitor and non-crap office chair which I’ve needed to do for years. On top of that maybe Chosen will add a sense of purpose, helping students. So Mogul + Chosen is the best I’ve gathered @ksub

which leads you right back to:

And if you want to reduce those to two, it would probably be Stark and Chosen from Within. (Remember Chosen from Within integrates important aspects of Love Bomb as well as Chosen and Regeneration.)

Could start out with those for three weeks, then, if you feel that you want more Firm, Granite Purpose and Focused Determination, add in Emperor. (But it sounds like you already have the purpose part, and are just trying to feel more joy and comfort in the extraverted aspects of networking, marketing and outreach).

1 Like

@hyperbeam Aren’t you a teacher? Would like to give your input here?

2 Likes

@RVConsultant My work is more managing in the private education space with the occasional math teaching. I can give my input here.

CHOSEN has made me more patient with the staff and with the students. I have not tried the latest experimental in the form of Chosen From Within (CFW).

For selection. The previous responses have beaten me to it for the most part.

Stark + CHOSEN
or
Mogul + CHOSEN

Since @LikeADrug mentioned about enjoyment of how money is made. Love Bomb ZP instead of CHOSEN? Something like Mogul + Love Bomb ZP?

2 Likes

Love Bomb maybe, but seeing that Chosen is for being a leader of men, has empathic warmth stuff, and its description fits my personal taste very well such as you will develop other virtues in such a way that it is impossible for others not to be in awe of you. Temperance, justice, prudence, dignity, magnificence, truth, magnanimity, I think it should do the job. Based on the kind of private tutoring I do which sounds similar to yours, Chosen sounds like the exact match for such role, especially in a trade with a lot of males. I’m more of a tough love kinda guy and not teaching little girls for example. Chosen could also help in employing graduates in a later endeavor.

Chosen From Within sounds very introspective and I’m already super introspective, I want a more extraverted boost.

1 Like

I am thinking Stark + CHOSEN. You can still be direct and show the occasional tough love with CHOSEN. It is more tactful and less intense in my view.

1 Like

that sounds a little too extraverted initially.

Love Bomb once I have good students so they become attached, something like Stark when I want to scale massively.

I’m an introvert and I taught for 10 years professionally. Using Stark in the last 2 years allowed me to be very comfortable around others. The celebrity aura is very powerful, and the social confidence allowed me to really shine in my current occupation. I stopped teaching about 12 years back professionally, but I still look for the role, as most of my best teaching comes out one on one with somebody. I really enjoy it.

Stark doesn’t make one too extraverted. It just helps you feel very comfortable and confident in front of groups of people, social or otherwise.

3 Likes

I will point out that I’m not uncomfortable with people in general and all my tutoring is 1-on-1 and online. My issues are (1) my name, face, and what I’m doing being totally public online and mass amounts of people being able to watch me from a distance (including failure) and (2) worrying if people will buy my service after a lot of alone time spent creating content. I have very little discomfort working with clients individually. So Stark would be good if it will make me more confident to put my name and face on a website and YouTube and make sales offerings which will take time creating all the content. Would also be good if Stark has a money aspect since I was planning on getting confidence/worthiness of business success from Mogul. That is assuming I use Stark + Chosen and not something else like Stark + Mogul. Chosen sounds like it should help the business confidence:

Quickly elevate your internal sense of status and power to the level of royalty, Develop your mental fortitude, become impervious to negative attacks from others, Develop a deep sense of hope, peace and positivity for the future, Breakthrough all social barriers preventing personal success, enter any social circle with ease, Manifest and attract high value, talented individuals who can help achieve your goals

Kind of goes back to what @Sinusoid said.

I’m not teaching little kids so I don’t worry about the command aspect much and I have a directive personality already. So it’s like Stark + Chosen + Love Bomb seems the best. I’m just wondering whether Chosen or Love Bomb is better for getting started because I lean toward starting with 2 of these though I can see a schedule involving all 3 being great as well.

I get the impression that Chosen has more authority than Love Bomb in the sense of presenting oneself as knowledgeable and instructive, which might attract students better initially. On the other hand, maybe Love Bomb is more seductive and Stark has the “recognized expert” aspect which could replace the need for Chosen.

Another user said this about Chosen.

Mind you 500 is the level of love. So Chosen has quite a Love aspect itself it sounds like.

@AlexanderGraves , curious if you agree I leave out Love Bomb and just use Chosen for now. In other words, TLDR, Stark ZP + Chosen ZP for running a tutoring biz. I see you also used Chosen + RICH which is also intriguing. I am also a Gemini.

I am teaching (coaching) people as well, and I will soon run Stark and Chosen as a combo. So, yes.

However, as Saint said multiple times, single titles are different than when they are mixed into another one.
Which means, Love Bomb solo is not Love Bomb in Chosen. It might have a similar effect, but not the same. However, the Love Bomb factor in Chosen is really strong, so it should suffice.

2 Likes

Thanks, I got to use Chosen. From what you described it does sound like RICH could be better than Stark for marketing/sales, massive productivity, and those “bland tasks” I mentioned in my initial post.