Main Disc. Thread - Rebirth ZP

I mean it’s a stacking module right? So will it significantly enhance my stack or will it slow down my progress a lot

But tbh I want to continue my journey with proper healing

1 Like

It will speed up the results of your stack.

Plus, it won’t take a permanent space in your playlist.
You only need to run Rebirth for a single 21 day cycle. (unless you change your Majors – E&W)

:wink:

4 Likes

Wow. Thank you for the info. I wasn’t aware of this.

1 Like

I feel like this and sat Limit Destroyer once it is released as ZP would go good together and would be most effective once a week.

1 Like

Can you elaborate on what that means? Sorry I am blanking there lol

1 Like

Treat yourself with Rebirth Gentlemen, just gonna leave this here:

10 Likes

That’s how I am feeling. I am no more sad for the things I used to be. It’s like my mind is consciously guiding me not to follow that thought pattern but it’s automatic :smiley:. Just trust ur inner voice on rebirth guys :heart:

5 Likes

OK, I made that up.

:joy:

For me, the question is:

“How many loops of Rebirth ZP do you need, to fully open the doorways for your MP?”

Honestly … sometimes … just ONE is enough.

Sometimes … couple more.

:astonished:

So, if I was to make Unofficial Guidelines for “How long to stack Rebirth?”

I’d say 1 Cycle – 21 Days … is more than enough.

Kind of like … a Mini Stage 1.

:wink:

If a user has problems that require more than a 21 Day run of Rebirth …

they probably need a deeper Healing tool.

:sweat:

10 Likes

I would tend to agree with simon, I’ve had results manifested on my first loop of rebirth :+1: It’s strong!

4 Likes

Makes sense. Thank you.

1 Like

Rebirth ZP both times I have tried it floored me good. Straight into a nap for a couple of hours. Hard to draw conclusions that early, because my energy in general atm are bonkers because I am so sensitive to what energy is out in the world atm. What is consistent though is vivid dreams every time.

3 Likes

Are you what would be considered an “empath”? I’ve never been sensitive to energy in any kind or way, so this subject is interesting to me.

1 Like

It was definately something I used to suppress when I was younger, but as I’ve developed spiritually and dealt with a lot of shadow sides, I’m like very sensitive, like an elephant before an earthquake :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

What I will say is that I have always through the years identified being a feeling person, and that is true even in the art of visualization for me.

I also thought of something recently, which is that it feels like we shed a lot of karma when we sleep, mostly in dreams. And since I started subliminals, it has been non-stop dreams ever since. So in period of earth raising it’s vibration, that’s probably why I sleep so much or I’d be overwhelmed. Just a hypothesis I have.

A higher vibration trumps a lower vibration. It only takes one candle in a dark room to illuminate it, or darkness hurled at light creates no effect.

3 Likes

From Dr. Joe’s meditation, I have learned and experienced one thing. I used to fall asleep during his meditation, according to him sleeping while meditation or after meditation (due to meditation) clears subconscious blockages. So yes dreams might clear past karma

4 Likes

What does E&W mean?
Like running it for 21 days is legitimately giving full end results?

@Brandon

E = emperor
W= wanted

1 Like

No, no, no. He meant to say A&W; the burger place

Did someone say Rebirth is about Imposter Syndrome? Wouldn’t that be Limit Destroyer?

From username SaintSovereign in this thread:

3 Likes

This would explain my experience with ZP. I just mentioned about how the recon is much more tolerable than on Qv2 and before, IMHO.

1 Like