Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

HoM? :smirk:
Or
StarkQ? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yeah, we could go that route – but we’ve always prioritized customer feedback over profits. We’re currently in a state of expansion and deep research, as the company is well-funded for now. Gives us time to have fun with the community like this.

17 Likes

then i think you should put a poll and have us vote for 24 hours and then release the winner next, and do that each time you want to release new ZP.

5 Likes

I would think that with the way yourself and @Fire are that this would be an ongoing thing?

1 Like

That mind eyes will help out both side of my limitless and rich stack, how long do we have to wait?

Yes. We have three Quests (one Quest 1 and two Quest 2’s) and have experimented with a number of things…

Ya’ll remember this thread: Main Dev / Hype Thread - Qx

We got a bit ahead of ourselves by announcing it, but the results are quite interesting. Lots of fatigue and recon. Right now, we just play a lot of Elite Dangerous on it with our flight sticks.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign I really feel you and @Fire should be aware of how much both Chosen and Dragon Reborn has changed me.
I used to be the most nihilistic and pessimistic person around always expecting the worst and that isn’t the case anymore

17 Likes

Y’all here asking for the subs that you can already stack with your ZP stacks as Qv2, while I wanna say this:

@SaintSovereign any news on project HERO :eyes:?

7 Likes

Just a reminder

9 Likes

Chosen is quickly becoming one of my favorite ZP titles. That initial recon was absolutely horrendous, but now, it’s really starting to shine. Same with Limitless ZP. Was a nightmare running it, but last night, when I was deep in some really theoretical quantum physics papers, I realized that I was able to understand them much better.

20 Likes

Very cool
I love learning and will probably run Limitless ZP in the near future

2 Likes

I don’t know if I was just used to being that negative but I haven’t experienced any recon with Chosen.
I was so bad that I had the nickname of Eeyore at the job I had with Comcast. I didn’t know about it until someone mentioned it one day after almost 10 years of working there

5 Likes

Can we have Ascended Mogul ZP next please

6 Likes

I was called the same thing at more than one of my phone-based CS jobs. I kept telling people I just don’t get outwardly excited about much.

My manager at my Sprint job was the most vocal about it. Always hitting on “Why do you sound like Eeyore on the phones all the time?”

And I said “I have the highest CSAT (customer satisfaction) ratings on the team. What’s it matter how I sound?”

9 Likes

Once the ZP Preview ends, it’s one of my top priorities. The current version consists of three stages.

27 Likes

Surprised no one has mentioned Heartsong. Like Libertine, it’s easy to guage if the sub is working, and it’s single stage.

edit: and most importantly, imagine using Libertine and Heartsong to attract the ideal type of partner(s)

7 Likes

That’s it.
I’m not buying anything till then.

1 Like

Mind’s Eye ZP Please!! I need to dial my manifestation power to the absolute maximum ASAP.

This is also the title that I feel would work directly with the nature of Zero Point itself the most. On top of this, this might be an easy title for you guys to rescript and get out @SaintSovereign/@Fire (yes I just tagged both people :wink: )

2 Likes

Mine wasn’t that but my interactions with fellow employees. Apparently I came across as incredibly negative. Given the awareness I have now I don’t doubt at all that I was that bad
I think a lot of people went out of their way to avoid me and I can’t say I blame them

It’s sort of ironic in a way given that internally all I wanted to do is live my life and actually be happy and optimistic part of the time
Feels a bit sad and somewhat pathetic to think about now

2 Likes

any preview as to what we can expect from it