HELP!? Height Inducer

It’s been up to 4months here ,this team of wise men and sages , actually I have learnt a lot here aside from subliminal usage.

Am 22yrs now about 5ft tall and lean , I have been making research on how to increase my height and body size. I started hitting the gym last 5months ,I would say I have developed some visible chest .

But am still not confident about my height and body size, recently (about a month) I started eating at least 6 eggs(raw sometimes) per day to gain a lots of fats and get bulky.

Currently since Wanted Zp came out , I have been hearing a lot of physical Shifting manifestations here and there but am confused. Why?

There is another project or will call it a product that has been spoken about here called Hero.
Pls I have to clarify before I make my move, Is Hero a product or is it part Wanted and other physical Shifting subliminals?

If Hero is a product let me wait until it’s release because am not so much interested in much attraction from the feminine.

Also which sublimal here can help me with increased height, increased body mass.

Thanks

6 Likes

WANTED has physical shifting in it. WANTED ZP will help you take inspired action. What exactly are you confused about?

Hero isn’t out yet. Apparently it’s in development and being worked on.

1 Like

Hero might be out next month its been all the rage since June 2021.

Saint setup a private gym in the lab to test the hero prototype. He has VR, sensors, weights and special devices to monitor performance for hero.

Saint i believe added some special sensors to a punch bag in the lab. Fire from what i understand began punching and kicking the bag. Whilst listening to the hero prototype.

The sensors indicated a rapid increase in punching power over a short time. His strenght almost doubled in fact he smashed up the punch bag abd broke the chain.

Hey man! Currently there are two options:

1. To run Emperor Fitness. I think both EF ST3 and EF ST4 has Height Inducer in it.

2. To get a custom with Emperor Fitness Height Inducer module in it. Put the Emperor Fitness ST4 Q Core too.

Along with either of the above, do some height gain exercises. You will find plenty on YouTube. They are similar to stretching and yoga. Am not speaking from experience. But I think those instructions will help. A good diet will also be good thing.

HERO is something am looking forward to too. And I recommend the wait before making a decision incase money is an issue.

2 Likes

This post, as well as this one may help answer your questions regarding HERO.

3 Likes

@Seeker - There will always he 1 Arch Archivist around. If not by designation, then at least by function. First it was Meng123, then StateOfBeing and now Seeker. Thanks, all 3 of ya!

2 Likes

:no_mouth:

Well this is interesting.

1 Like

Saint setup a private gym last year for testimg checkout his journal.

1 Like

Hey man , stop showing me this am not seeing any reasonable answers there.

Considering you asked about HERO I think it shows you everything you need to know, which is what we know.

That it’s in development and will become a top priority. Seeker is actually providing good resources for you.

3 Likes

Thank god, finally somebody who knows what he is doing. Keep it going and eat them raw my friend :wink:

Have you heard of the Primal Diet by Aajonus Vonderplanitz?

1 Like

No my fellow medic tell me more , I would love to learn.

Did anyone actually grow substantial amounts using heigh inducer?

3 Likes

Exactly one inch in one 21 days of using my old stark custom lol

2 Likes

@Vesper no way… you grew 3 centimeters in a month?

How old are you? You still 3 centimeters bigger did you measure correctly lol?

I just looked this up real quickly, and apparently (according to google) we cannot grow after our grow plates close which happens approximately for each individual at around the age of 21.

1 Like

Yeah that’s because I’m under 21 (I’m 20)

1 Like

Danggg

@praisetheurdtree grew taller with Emfit Height Inducer in his custom as well so it might be worth a try. I think he also is older then 21 which I found interesting.

I might put it back in my custom again and create it just waiting for the new modules to drop to do so. The goal is to hit 6’2, I’m at around 5’10 right now and a few months ago I was 5’8.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Vesper!

For those interested, I haven’t measured yet and I won’t until the end of the year–just what feels right given my background of resistance to growing taller.

Best friend is 5’10 and has spectacular posture. I was 5’8. The other day this friend was wearing 1.5 inch lifts and I was wearing my normal footwear (boot with about a 1.5 inch heel) and we were quite clearly the same height. I’ve also been around this person recently when both of us were barefoot and once again, we were quite clearly the same height.

Been on Wanted for 3.5 cycles (no breaks) been using my custom with height inducer for 2.5 cycles (no breaks) and 1 cycle with a break. Total, I’ve been on physical shifting (my custom and/or Wanted) for nearly 5 cycles without a break or long washout.

2 Likes

Does it appear like you have grown significantly taller or not so much? What’s your age?

1 Like