The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

Nice dude!

Im excited to see you run some heavy multi-stagers one day. Since you’re so receptive to subs, it would be amazing to see you run EOG. it’ll be the challenge you need

1 Like

Multi-stagers you say :thinking:
Well might not be long, since Saint mentioned HERO might be a multi-stager :wink:

@Alphamale please read Invictus chronicals he will inspire you.

2 Likes

I’m out of the loop. Haven’t heard anything about what HERO or MONARCH might be… dunno if monarch is a real sub even. Could you catch me up?

2 Likes

2022 is the year of The Tiger!

3 Likes

Here’s some information on Monarch:

and HERO:

4 Likes

Ok so monarch is emperor for women. What are the goals of hero?

2 Likes

Ok ofcourse

1 Like

So far, all we know is that it will be the pinnacle of physical shifting tech, that alone is enough to have me hyped :sunglasses:

1 Like

Not gonna lie, that’s going to be really interesting. I wonder how it would play with other subs. It’s peaked my interest.

1 Like

I would absolutely be into a pure physical shifting sub!

1 Like

Guyz believe me
Physical shifting is possible extremely
I was listening to this sub in youtube

It’s not effective apparently
But I listened to it for 3 days straight
My face was super symmetrical, my body, everybone
I was suuuper agressive, I was fullll of testosterone
Fulllll. My balls got bigger
Every joint in my body was super symmetrical
I could fight an army
People were respecting me like craaaaaazy
I am 105 kilos now
But I am sure I lost 20 kilos in those days
I was just lying on the bed and listening. It was the most crazy experience I had in my whole life
I had grown hair on my chest, on my hands and they are still there.

Mehn it was crazy, crazy crazy crazy
I was listening and exercising
Believe me my whole digestive system was empty
I was drinking shower water and it was coming out of my anus. I was seeing myself in mirror and my face and whole body was super symmetrical
Mehn people were super super afraid, and I was always taking charge, no matter the place.
But when I stopped listening the results faded, I was literally seeing myself shifting between realities I swear. I was looking at my hand (when I stopped listening) and it was shifting between realities like the old hand and new hand. And I changed back because I believed that Results were nor permanent
And you what I realized?
I realized that all was conscious guidance and the sub was acting like an nlp
Literally

@SaintSovereign @Fire
I just thought I should mention you guyz here

My muscles were like steel
My bones were fucking hard
It was mind blowing
But dangerous
Everything in description happened to me
Even the animal scent
It was crazy good
Women were throwing themselves at me
It was crazy
I was thinking about going to military
I planned how to take over the world, And I knew I could
I was determined to the possible point, no znxiety, nothing. Pure power

We know bro, especially with wanted, I’ve grown bigger, my hair is much healthier, my skin is better, my strength is higher, my dick is bigger, my eyes are more fierce, my jawline is sharper, my beard is thicker, and many other things that I haven’t ever mentioned on the forums.

The subs on here are enough of a replacement for some performance enhancing drugs, almost every journal of mine will show you my progress so far.

So yeah, if you stopped using so many subs per day, and focused on 3 (max), you’ll be able to get better physical shifting results too :wink:

6 Likes

So I shaved and realized how much WZP has enhanced my face.
I sent this pic to my girl and according to her, my jawline looks sharper.

9 Likes

Rest day today, but I wouldn’t even call it that because effects are just coming in more and more.

So firstly, I had a dream about me deadlifting 5 plates (220kg, my dream goal) and I was wearing the powerlifting suit, felt like I was in a competition because of how I looked and the people around me, this is also related to the fact that yesterday was a Squat + deadlifts day, and I had the visual glitch during my last set of deadlifts, so definitely connected and related to Mind’s eye ZP.

Secondly, I just realized that I’ve been way too calm, but not in a passive way, it’s like, I could kill a person with my bare hands if I wanted to, that’s how much power I feel inside me, however, the true power lies in my ability to remain composed no matter what happens, or who disturbs my peace.
I just know I’m above all the hate and violence, and that my sheer presence is enough to command respect.
Also been feeling extra VIP these day :rofl:

Finally, I went to get food earlier from this take out pizza place I always visit, and the waitress there is one of my “fangirls” (since my testing days of WZP), and I was just amazed by her reactions.
First she didn’t even remember to take my order and just started talking to me, then she went and came back because she realized she never took the order, then she took it, gave it inside and came back to me to talk to me more, asking me the most random questions like “which car is your favorite to drive?, why do you prefer papadias over pizzas?, why do you always drink Diet Pepsi?”, I felt like I entranced her in a way that made her want to stay there more and more, which was making her ask ridiculous questions :rofl:.

10 Likes

Btw which car do you like to drive to :)?

2 Likes

Do you think the VIP effect changed with Emperor?

1 Like

It’s a Chrysler 300c, wanted to get the SRT but couldn’t find any at the time I bought the car.

Yes, like I felt it somewhat from WZP, but EZP took it to a new extreme.

Like on Chosen, I felt like I was an important person, like I matter and my actions can lead to a better place, and I also felt like I was part of the royal family or something :rofl:
But with Emperor, I feel like a boss, like a man who has been through it all and came out victorious, like reality is my baby and I can make it bend to my will, whenever and however I like :wink:, and everyone feels that high status oozing from me, which makes them treat me like I’m an ascended specimen :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Remember that wanted and chosen are still blooming…

3 Likes

Well I’m still using WZP, I’m not stopping it any time soon haha, but the Chosen effect is still there, yes.

In fact, that’s one of the main basis of this “side sub” theory I have, potentially, I could end up using and getting results from all the subs I want, within a SINGLE cycle of 21 days.