Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Mostly Paragon physical healing of your eyes. But am sure the physical shifting of WANTED and CHOSEN have contributed to making your eyes more sexy and alpha.

5 Likes

On sage/limitless/chosen my pupils were large like on drugs. With Chosen/wanted/diamond they are slightly larger than normal.

3 Likes

Anyone else experienced less dry eyes on ZP ?

And then watch Saint call me out on what I end up doing :rofl:

2 Likes

Anyone else here feel like the QV2 titles in their stack began to cause perceptual shifts like the ZP titles after a couple weeks?

4 Likes

Greetings, when the zp for seductress comes out will I need to buy the program again? Is Monarch still in the works? if not would you consider making a program in the future that’s a combination of R.I.C.H, Seductress with a touch of Ascension for women.
The Empress :thinking: I think I’m going to purchase R.I.C.H and add to my stack which includes seductress, UA and my custom.
Thanks, Have an Amazing day!

3 Likes

no. if you currently own Seductress Qv2, the ZP version will be available in your downloads when it’s released.

4 Likes

I think either Stark or Emperor is coming soon.

2 Likes

I just realized the significance of this end date for stack 1. It can’t be a coincidence that I wanted to run and finish Heartsong ZP on this day.

1 Like

I just know for a fact I’m gonna have to choose between Stark ZP, my MSQv2 custom which has Stark and this new free gift…

@Brandon you can still continue to use your custom just run it on a seperate day.

Still dealing with anxiety from Mogul ZP . I am going to wait until Sunday before running another loop

2 Likes

I realise I’m asking for Khan St1’s transition to ZP, but Seductress is not there yet :sweat_smile:

Reminding us that ZP is still in developpment and we are currently using preview version which could be modified.

3 Likes

I’m patient :woman_in_lotus_position:t4:and sure it’s worth the wait ! :pray:t4:

4 Likes

I’m sort of curious how Chosen can make me feel calm , strong , and optimistic while Mogul ZP turns me into an anxious mess?

3 Likes

@James keep using it in the next week or so things will change for the better.

1 Like

How do you feel about your capabilities and skillset to generate large sums of money?

2 Likes

At the moment a bit laughable .

5 Likes

Its a new sub its like buying a new pair of shoes it might feel uncomfortable till he gets use to it.

4 Likes

So it sounds like a sticking point. And there’s probably more underneath the hood you have to uncover surrounding that. From my experience the anxious mess effect is a reflection of going after something way out of your comfort zone or not having a sort of previous association you can use as a step up.

Example a relatively competent computer programmer runs mogul and launches his own business freelancing. The skillset was there along with confidence. The sticking point was just breaking away from the fear saturated ideas society passes around about running your own business that keeps you tied to employers.

4 Likes