Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Still dealing with anxiety from Mogul ZP . I am going to wait until Sunday before running another loop

2 Likes

I realise I’m asking for Khan St1’s transition to ZP, but Seductress is not there yet :sweat_smile:

Reminding us that ZP is still in developpment and we are currently using preview version which could be modified.

3 Likes

I’m patient :woman_in_lotus_position:t4:and sure it’s worth the wait ! :pray:t4:

4 Likes

I’m sort of curious how Chosen can make me feel calm , strong , and optimistic while Mogul ZP turns me into an anxious mess?

3 Likes

@James keep using it in the next week or so things will change for the better.

1 Like

How do you feel about your capabilities and skillset to generate large sums of money?

2 Likes

At the moment a bit laughable .

5 Likes

Its a new sub its like buying a new pair of shoes it might feel uncomfortable till he gets use to it.

4 Likes

So it sounds like a sticking point. And there’s probably more underneath the hood you have to uncover surrounding that. From my experience the anxious mess effect is a reflection of going after something way out of your comfort zone or not having a sort of previous association you can use as a step up.

Example a relatively competent computer programmer runs mogul and launches his own business freelancing. The skillset was there along with confidence. The sticking point was just breaking away from the fear saturated ideas society passes around about running your own business that keeps you tied to employers.

4 Likes

So stay the course?

3 Likes

Absolutely. Just gotta chip away at it bit by bit. I’m a hypocrite because I suck at this lol. But breaking it down into manageable goals you can achieve so it’s not this one big monster of a goal that’s intimidating.

3 Likes

Hey listen up bruv dont give up so easily. You my friend are a fighter not some sheep. Continue listening !!.

1 Like

I have no intention of giving up

3 Likes

Learn as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow.” — Mahatma Gandhi

1 Like

I don’t know about you guys, but I have started to feel like some of these ZP subs are like T-shirts to me :sweat_smile:

Like whichever one I use first in the day (example: chosen before WZP or vice versa), then that subs persona ends up as my mood for the day :rofl:

5 Likes

Nice analogy :slight_smile:

It got me laughing actually because i remember watching a documentary and he used a similar analogy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope it’s Stark, I want to replace Wanted with stark for the 3rd monthly cycle

1 Like

And it came to pass in these days, that there went out a decree from Saint Sovereign that hard gainers were not forgotten.

And all went to their audio player, every one into their own stack.

And, lo, Zero Point came upon them, and the glory of results shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

And Saint said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

I do offer my sincere apologies to those who feel insulted by me appropriating certain texts. I trust that, in the spirit of forgiveness, you’ll let it slide. There are but few things adequate to express the joy one feels when finally being acknowledged.

11 Likes

And yay did we rejoice, for Dark was in the light.

7 Likes

Accidentally listened to an extra half loop of Chosen after running a loop of Wanted ZP.

Holy shit, you guys weren’t kidding with the ZP schedule. Don’t listen to more than suggested, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Very impressive to say the least.

2 Likes