The Journey Begins: Warrior

This is the sequel to my first journal, and first subliminal stack. The new life continues, and this journey begins.

This stack and journal will be focused on Chosen, Muay Thai Mastery X and WANTED ZP. The plan is to run this stack from mid-December (I’ve already started) to mid-March, after which I will be revising my stack based on my current life situation.

Why Chosen?

I’m applying to schools to get into a computer/IT program because of multiple reasons: I’m fed up with working too hard for pennies, I am not satisfied with my current skillset and its longevity and I ended my schooling (something I always enjoyed and had success in) on a sour note and would like to rectify that. I want to be chosen, and that is the primary reason why I’m running this sub. The description of the sub is intriguing to me, as it cultivates a leadership mindset while strengthening a masculine/alpha foundation. To lead and make others better around you is a feeling I’m not used to having as I’ve always been more of a renegade-type, but that character profile is one that I’ve always had the utmost respect for, and has always intrigued me.

Why Muay Thai Mastery X?

Since beginning my sub journey, I decided that I wanted to develop fighting skills. I boxed when I was younger and loved it, and decided to try muay thai to fill this void that I had since I stopped boxing. And that’s what it did. I fell in love with the sport, the gym and the environment. My life is basically eat, work, muay thai, sleep. I want to continue to get better, and am curious as to what impact this sub can have on me and my fighting skills.

Why WAN—come on, do we really need to ask?

6 Likes

Suddenly realized that I had some feelings of reconciliation today, probably related to this yesterday. I’m happy that I was able to identify that now, *after dealing with a moment of suspicion and insecurity related to people I know.

1 Like

I’m going through some really heavy recon right now.

Yesterday I listened to MTM but on 1.25x by accident, so I decided to replay the sub from. The beginning at its proper speed. Not a good idea.

Slight headache, but what’s really been frustrating is this sudden increase in sensitivity, I’m feeling very insecure about most of my social interactions all of a sudden. I’m really considering to take out Chosen and replace it with AM, maybe I have a lot more work to do. Or maybe it’s because this is my first 3 sub stack, maybe I should reduce it to 2. I don’t know, I also don’t want to make any drastic decisions either.

All I know is that this is the first time I’ve experienced such drastic recon, and it fucking sucks. What should I do…

2 Likes

So I drank a lot of water to address the recon and decided to go super hard in the gym today despite being very unmotivated after yesterday’s long and meh day. Felt good about that definitely.

I also think I really overburdened myself yesterday by listening to the True Social lifecharger, which wasn’t great to be honest.

I suspect that my awful nutrition as of late has something to do with my recon, according to some ZP support articles. I’ve got to clean up my diet again, I started eating bad again because I was just losing too much weight too quickly and the only way I could keep up with it was by eating whole bags of chips for a big amount of garbage calories (chips are definitely a vice of mine). I’m not sure if I want to take it easier with the listening schedule by using 2 rest days instead of 1 but I’m definitely considering it. I’ll see how things are by Wednesday.

2 Likes

Got fucking hadouken’ed in training on Tuesday. Think I suffered a concussion, feel better today but yesterday was hell. Dizzy for 24h straight, couldn’t tolerate much light if any.

Hoping for that MTM to kick in at any moment lol

1 Like

Changing the listening schedule for the next couple of weeks, because of the recon and the concussion.

Spoke too soon, I was too eager and decided to go back to 1 day rests LOL

I think I’m starting to feel the impact of Chosen in my life but it’s weird, I don’t want to elaborate upon it here because I’m scared of jinxing it…but I’ve got a feeling it’s doing its thing.

1 Like

COVID shutdown preventing me from going to the gym, it’s really frustrating.

That is frustrating. While it’s not the same as the gym have you tried working out at home?

Just not the same amount of motivation unfortunately, not just the environment but not the right equipment either.

But good news, I was able to go after all. And to be clear, I am referring to the place where I train MT, not a weight-lifting gym.

That makes sense. Glad the MT place was open.

2 Likes

January 3 is the beginning of washout week. Not looking forward to it to be honest, just doesn’t feel like I’m getting the full results that I’m looking for. Hoping that my shit levels up after the extended rest period but we’ll see.

Ran the Elixir life charger today…holy shit do I regret it. Super tired with a headache since, definitely not going to run it in the daytime ever again. Being on an empty stomach may also have something to do with it.

5 day washout time, how tragic. Can’t wait to restart again next week, though I am feeling tempted to try out another sub since all of these ZP releases are coming out. GLM is looking especially interesting to me, and I’m not sure if MTM is working out as well as I want it to.

Then again, if I think about it, my lack of training over the past 2 weeks is probably the reason why I haven’t been able to really see MTM in action so who knows.

Lol, this was me about five years ago. Was obsessed with Muay Thai. Still got my collection of expensive gear and shorts.

1 Like

MTMX ZP is coming soon. It’s going to be an absolute game changer.

3 Likes

Well… could someone make an abbreviation table for clarification? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Nice, how long did you do it for and what age?

I didn’t think you’d work on it for a while because it’s not quite as in-demand as other subs so thank you, this is amazing news that made my day.

MTMX = Muay Thai Mastery X, I also refer to it as MTM as well.

ZP = Zero Point, the new game-changing tech

GLM = Godlike Masculinity

3 Likes