Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I don’t know about you guys, but I have started to feel like some of these ZP subs are like T-shirts to me :sweat_smile:

Like whichever one I use first in the day (example: chosen before WZP or vice versa), then that subs persona ends up as my mood for the day :rofl:

5 Likes

Nice analogy :slight_smile:

It got me laughing actually because i remember watching a documentary and he used a similar analogy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope it’s Stark, I want to replace Wanted with stark for the 3rd monthly cycle

1 Like

And it came to pass in these days, that there went out a decree from Saint Sovereign that hard gainers were not forgotten.

And all went to their audio player, every one into their own stack.

And, lo, Zero Point came upon them, and the glory of results shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

And Saint said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

I do offer my sincere apologies to those who feel insulted by me appropriating certain texts. I trust that, in the spirit of forgiveness, you’ll let it slide. There are but few things adequate to express the joy one feels when finally being acknowledged.

11 Likes

And yay did we rejoice, for Dark was in the light.

7 Likes

Accidentally listened to an extra half loop of Chosen after running a loop of Wanted ZP.

Holy shit, you guys weren’t kidding with the ZP schedule. Don’t listen to more than suggested, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Very impressive to say the least.

2 Likes

Just follow the listening schedule. I’m curious if sex mastery is in Primal Seduction ZP. Anyone know?

Check out the update to the listening instructions for ZP on the support site.

6 Likes

I assume it would be, the script remains the same and should continue to feature all of the Sex Mastery core modules.

Nope. Free upgrades.

Yep. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Must have some emotional hang ups regarding money and your ability to earn it.

13 Likes

Probably a lot more than " some " but yeah

EDIT: Had moved the original post here: Zero Point: This is NOT a journal - #8 by friday

3 Likes

Why did you delete this? This is something that’s true about ZP that I’ve been waiting for someone to notice. If I tell everyone all the things that occur on ZP, the hype haters and “skeptics” will claim that I poisoned the well. The fact that you nailed it without me ever saying otherwise proves them wrong.

@friday

6 Likes

Now I’m curious what @friday said

1 Like

Would Khan and Wanted work good together in a stack?

1 Like

Let’s tag him until he unveil the post
@friday

3 Likes

@friday whats up bud

3 Likes

@friday tell us!

2 Likes

He did a very long post somewhere else at about the same time. Maybe he deleted it here because it was a double post?

I dont wanna post the link though… It might not be the same or he might have his reasons for deleting his comment here.

1 Like