Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

@SaintSovereign Does the quality of headphones or ear buds need to be higher with ZP?

1 Like

Question if someone can answer as I’m a little confused.

I’ve been holding off on adding anything to my stack as I wanted to make sure Saint and Fire get the best feedback from me as possible. I only removed WANTED after one loop since I had already used it before speaking to supportabout something else.

I assumed that it was 45 days for us before we could change stack.

So, can we change stack after the 21 days and 5 days rest OR after 45 days?

Just a little confusion I’d like some clarity on. I’m pretty sure @Lion made a thread about this but I’m still confused.

I’d most likely want to keep R.I.C.H and Chosen and add something anyway but I wanna make sure I’m doing it perfectly!

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign thanks, this explains what I already thought: I’m very sensible to subliminals and can easily overload my subconsciousness. I used to get a lot of tiredness, laziness, depression, etc and thought back then that I’m a hardgainer and did not think of it being recon.

would it be technically possible to have a separate version of ZP in the future for those who are sensible to subliminals and easily overload next to the normal version? I would love being able to stack which I just can’t due to overexposure. (I’m already doing 2 rest days in-between).
I would happily be a test candidate if you want to try out a different version for those who are over-sensitive. :slight_smile: (I’m someone who already had a lot of recon with Ultima and Qv2 which greatly diminished my results)

2 Likes

Any guidelines yet for advanced users or the “easy gainers” :stuck_out_tongue:?

3 Likes

Well I’m sensitive and haven’t overloaded yet, so nah, no competition yet :wink::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Get out there and live your life?

6 Likes

Changing stack after 45 days

After 21 days, washout for 5 days and keep the same stack

Like this:

Days 1 to 21: Stack 1
Days 22 to 26: Washout
Days 27 to 47: Stack 1
Days 48 to 52: Washout
Days 53 to 73: Stack 2
Etc

EDIT: this is true for Non-Experimental Listening Pattern (Standard Pattern), Reconciliation Reduction Pattern and Hard Gainers Pattern

The only difference being Reconciliation Reduction Pattern users can take a washout of 3 days instead of 5 days (a 5 day washout isn’t against listening recommendations though)

EDIT 2: I am guessing the confusion is with regard to shifting from Hard Gainer Pattern to Non Experimental Pattern. So here’s an example:

Days 1 to 9: Hard Gainer Pattern of Stack 1
Day 10 (for example): The moment you get a reaction, whether it’s a good result — regardless of whether it’s grandiose or small, fatigue, headache, sleepiness, etc., IMMEDIATELY recognize it as a result and switch back to the appropriate non-experimental listening
Days 11 to 21: Non Experimental Pattern of Stack 1
Days 22 to 26: Washout
Days 27 to 47: Non Experimental Pattern of Stack 1
Days 48 to 52: Washout
Days 53 to 73: Non Experimental Pattern of Stack 2
Etc

2 Likes

Today i feel a very strong feeling of power
In my chest.
Im still in a flow state right now.

It seems that the effect is much stronger on rest days after processing.

Dont ever forget to rest for more efficient growth

1 Like

Since i began including chosen, wanted and paragon i have experienced less dry eyes first thing in the morning.

Its really hard to know which product has contributed to this.

2 Likes

Mostly Paragon physical healing of your eyes. But am sure the physical shifting of WANTED and CHOSEN have contributed to making your eyes more sexy and alpha.

5 Likes

On sage/limitless/chosen my pupils were large like on drugs. With Chosen/wanted/diamond they are slightly larger than normal.

3 Likes

Anyone else experienced less dry eyes on ZP ?

And then watch Saint call me out on what I end up doing :rofl:

2 Likes

Anyone else here feel like the QV2 titles in their stack began to cause perceptual shifts like the ZP titles after a couple weeks?

4 Likes

Greetings, when the zp for seductress comes out will I need to buy the program again? Is Monarch still in the works? if not would you consider making a program in the future that’s a combination of R.I.C.H, Seductress with a touch of Ascension for women.
The Empress :thinking: I think I’m going to purchase R.I.C.H and add to my stack which includes seductress, UA and my custom.
Thanks, Have an Amazing day!

3 Likes

no. if you currently own Seductress Qv2, the ZP version will be available in your downloads when it’s released.

4 Likes

I think either Stark or Emperor is coming soon.

2 Likes

I just realized the significance of this end date for stack 1. It can’t be a coincidence that I wanted to run and finish Heartsong ZP on this day.

1 Like

I just know for a fact I’m gonna have to choose between Stark ZP, my MSQv2 custom which has Stark and this new free gift…

@Brandon you can still continue to use your custom just run it on a seperate day.