Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

And yay did we rejoice, for Dark was in the light.

7 Likes

Accidentally listened to an extra half loop of Chosen after running a loop of Wanted ZP.

Holy shit, you guys weren’t kidding with the ZP schedule. Don’t listen to more than suggested, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Very impressive to say the least.

2 Likes

Just follow the listening schedule. I’m curious if sex mastery is in Primal Seduction ZP. Anyone know?

Check out the update to the listening instructions for ZP on the support site.

6 Likes

I assume it would be, the script remains the same and should continue to feature all of the Sex Mastery core modules.

Nope. Free upgrades.

Yep. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Must have some emotional hang ups regarding money and your ability to earn it.

13 Likes

Probably a lot more than " some " but yeah

EDIT: Had moved the original post here: Zero Point: This is NOT a journal - #8 by friday

3 Likes

Why did you delete this? This is something that’s true about ZP that I’ve been waiting for someone to notice. If I tell everyone all the things that occur on ZP, the hype haters and “skeptics” will claim that I poisoned the well. The fact that you nailed it without me ever saying otherwise proves them wrong.

@friday

6 Likes

Now I’m curious what @friday said

1 Like

Would Khan and Wanted work good together in a stack?

1 Like

Let’s tag him until he unveil the post
@friday

3 Likes

@friday whats up bud

3 Likes

@friday tell us!

2 Likes

He did a very long post somewhere else at about the same time. Maybe he deleted it here because it was a double post?

I dont wanna post the link though… It might not be the same or he might have his reasons for deleting his comment here.

1 Like

I will respect @friday and not show what he posted, but it was very interesting stuff.

2 Likes

He’s replying guyzzz!:smiley:

LOL I just posted it in my ZP journal instead. Here you go:

21 Likes

Though I am actually a bit worried that SaintSovereign reads all deleted messages hahahaha

5 Likes