Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I have been feeling tired , sluggish , and dealing with random headaches. I think I’m going to knock my stack down to just RICH ZP and Mogul ZP.

Mogul ZP
Rest Day
RICH ZP
Rest Day
Mogul ZP
Rest Day
RICH ZP
Rest Day

@SaintSovereign
Thoughts on this listening schedule?

3 Likes

That’s fine.

2 Likes

I feel like this is a very safe approach, and would allow you to properly pinpoint the different effects you get from them, even if both revolve around wealth :thinking:

3 Likes

yes, he wrote it here:

1 Like

less power doesn’t mean less density though, or am I missing something here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Possibly my longest post ever.

Mogul ZP productivity. :v:t2:

:sunglasses:

16 Likes

No, it’s not less dense. We just turned the power down in other ways. It can be more intense if you try to stack them.

@infinite — first, washout for a few days. ZP bounces around the subconscious for quite some time, so even taking more rest days won’t get a positive response at first.

Then, cut back to one title: the one giving you trouble. Run that with less loops until the issue starts to resolve.

9 Likes

Hahahah, excellent post @Simon.

There are times where you or @Malkuth would make such an accurate prediction that I would literally look over my shoulder, rofl.

15 Likes

@infinite see that’s why I got confused.

trust what Saint just said, take a few days off as washout, then start by just doing one loop of your desired program, and just observe yourself for a day or 2, allow your subconscious (and conscious) mind to absorb the script, and then run another loop again.

remember, it’s a journey, not a race.

3 Likes

what about me :frowning_face: :pleading_face:

You’ve got the title for highest flow factor at the moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

I have screenshotted this, and will now print it and frame it along with my degree :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

12 Likes

I’d also say Inner Circle ZP would be one appropriate for a 45-day rotation test too. People manifestation with ZP level tech? That’s going to be amazing.

I might even consider putting that in as part of the 2nd 45-day stack of the year, the more I think about it. I want great people in my life, not just acceptable people. I wish it were possible for Q-automation and name embeds to be completed before then :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:tiger: :tiger: :tiger: :tiger:

WhiteTiger has left the chat

WhiteTiger has been removed from the Hard Gainers Telegram Group

4 Likes

We have a Telegram group?!

1 Like

:cold_sweat:

1 Like

1 loop Chosen ZP

literally, it’s like the sun of possibility, potential, and capacity has risen in the darkness of my life. More on my journal.

16 Likes

@SaintSovereign is there any way someone can become more suggestible to subs or having a higher flow factor like @Invictus for example?

7 Likes

I honestly run less than this now.

Monday: Mogul ZP
Thursday: Chosen ZP

That’s it lol

6 Likes

Running DR ZP would likely do it.

3 Likes