Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Take an extra day off between your listening day and see how that goes, often times that helps.

1 Like

yes, I’ve tried this already. I wish I could somehow train my subconscious mind so it behaves like yours. :grin:

1 Like

I also get very tired and fatigued quickly. To the point that I need a lot of rest and sleep. I relate to you. I’m also only running two programs.

Don’t be jealous of others, we actually have it easier. Take more days rest and do 3 days listening instead of 4.

See how that works out.

Saint actually said that ZP could actually make it so you only run your stack twice a week based on findings. This is something I’m going to consider too.

So we may actually be overloading ourselves on 4 days a week (this is just potentially and not a fact yet, that’s why this feedback is important).

6 Likes

I found that when I initially ran QZP I felt overloaded but then as time went on the effect decreased pretty dramatically. I even added Mogul and the initial punch in the face was not as hard as when I first ran QZP subs.

4 Likes

You seem to respond well to ZP according what you write unlike me. I don’t think I’m getting the benefits from ZP even if I take more rest days. instead it makes me really tired and lazy. were you also getting tired from Qv2 or Ultima like you are now from ZP?

I’m running a business so I can’t afford being lazy and tired. I had to listen to 1 loop Emperor Qv2 yesterday to get my energy and drive back. Also got some headache today which normally does not happen. I guess ZP amplified a bit Q recon.

2 Likes

Also the 1 hour versions are considered much stronger in terms of power, it could overload you even more.

1 Like

Saint said that the 1 hour version has the weakest amount of power in regard to density since it is longer. maybe this is something that could help hard gainers. during the private test Saint said that ZP works very well for hard gainers. it is possible that they got these great results from the 1 hour version since this is the version they started the private test with. only later on they reduced the time of the files.

2 Likes

Yeah, and that was only the ZPIII version as far as I know, the later versions were much stronger :wink:

I was a tester too you know :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yes, I was referring to the ZPIII version.

1 Like

Hey mate, I’m thinking about running 1-2 loops of diamond ZP in my last 10 days before my 5 days break.

How is diamond affecting PS and Wanted? I’m curious to see if the sexual energy is different or transmuted into manifestation and aura :thinking:

Also, there are different factors that can effect how you respond.

For example, Even though I’m a gamer and GMX should have aligned with me, it gave me quite an intense recon, even when I played it on its own.

But WZP, well I already eat a lot and sometimes I do end up sleeping around 10 hours, so I don’t experience any recon.
In fact, there have been days where I was awake for 36 hours and no recon.

3 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion, I think I’ll leave it at this, because it goes more into the technology behind ZP and I think it’s best to leave those curtains shut. @DarkPhilosopher also made the point that knowing this can also affect one’s expectations of running ZP for a longer period of time. Best to wait for the data in a few months, and perhaps Saint or Fire can give us some insight then.

1 Like

For now the best way to know is to try it. Compare how you react to QZP vs QV2 and share experience on here :slight_smile:

Btw, @King I don’t think I’m a hardgainer anymore I probably only had my head up my ass :rofl:

I think also there is something like my sleep slowing me down, or the fact that I started from far away, but I’m working on it!

3 Likes

Who wants to join me in this week-long washout?

My washout starts next wednesday mate :+1:

Tiredness and procrastination is overload and recon. I think you need to cut to back on the number of titles you’re using, but just take more rest days.

13 Likes

yes, I have already cut back to 1 title and also take more than the 1 rest day. do you think the 1 hour version could work better for me in regards to overload since it is less dense?

1 Like

was this confirmed by Saint somewhere?

1 Like

Oh for sure, only way to provide SC with the feedback they need :wink: ! That quote was specifically aimed at the question @RVconsultant was referring to about the Primer in ZP titles and how it might compound for ZP titles in general with longer exposure.

1 Like

I have been feeling tired , sluggish , and dealing with random headaches. I think I’m going to knock my stack down to just RICH ZP and Mogul ZP.

Mogul ZP
Rest Day
RICH ZP
Rest Day
Mogul ZP
Rest Day
RICH ZP
Rest Day

@SaintSovereign
Thoughts on this listening schedule?

3 Likes