Slight chest pressure on some subs

I don’t know I didn’t ask this before: whenever I run a stack driven by either Stark or Emperor I have this pressure on my chest, like I have a weight on it. Only with Khan that goes away.
I get used to it, but definitely would prefer to dissapear.

What do you make of it? Anyone else experiencing the same?

First and foremost, please consult a qualified medical professional if you’re having things like this occur, just made to ensure that your health is in good order. If it continues, please case use of the subliminal.

As for my thoughts, which isn’t a professional medical opinion, or medical advice:

I believe it’s a stress response. People don’t realize that you have neurons all over your body, including your heart and stomach. That’s why stress can upset your stomach or make your heart have sensations — they’re directly connected to your brain.

It means there’s something in those scripts that causes a lot of subconscious stress. If you can figure it out, you can consciously overcome them.

The next time you feel this, grab a pen and paper, try to mine your subconscious and see what’s causing the recon.

9 Likes

Thanks for the reply Saint. Nothing medical, I mentioned this during my 6month health check up and after running some tests they said it’s just stress related.
I just clarify that I’m talking about a slight pressure, annoying, but in no way incapacitating. I’ll edit the thread title as well.

I’ll do the pen and paper suggestion, but interesting that I don’t get this ever with Khan.

1 Like

I experienced a very intense version of this while on QV2 subs especially with anything related to wealth. I feel it while running RICH ZP but the intensity was slashed in half.

There is a lot of evidence out there that trauma is stored in your body. A lot of mine related to wealth appears to be stored in the chest. You could be the same way.

The sources for this evidence on this was my therapist and my actual doctor said that is starting to become a little more mainstream thought. I also read it when soldiers who come back with ptsd that when a certain area hurts they almost are back in Afghanistan.

The best way I learned to deal with it was to let myself feel the pressure and notice what thoughts and emotions are rising to the surface. I visualize black tar expelling from my body when I feel this sensation.

Hope that helps.

4 Likes

Thanks man. Yeah, I assumed it’s something in there that gets me anxious. I didn’t happen to me when I’ve run EOG ST1 foe 2 months, so maybe it’s not wealth for me.
For you was it constant during the entire day, or just intense episodes?

It was intense episodes. I would curl up and just take it. I also had this happen to me after deep and intense therapy sessions. It would ebb and flow. Even now I have it, but it is not even close to how QV2 was. It also goes away faster now.

1 Like

I actually experienced the same with my Emperor/Stark/QL custom.

2 Likes

Interesting. For me it’s constant very low intensity, so when I focus on something I even forget about it. But it’s the first thing I feel in the morning.

@friday did it go away in the end?

I got this when doing the earlier ZP private testing, as did a few other testers. Definitely seemed related to stress I put myself under at the time

1 Like

Weird because my custom has the Stress Displacement module :wink:

Yes took 3 weeks. But it vanishing might also be related to me dropping the custom.

2 Likes

This was one of the reasons why we “turned down the power” in the first place. I know everyone clamors for MOAR POWER, but we have to balance it out with the mind’s ability to process the subliminal. I’m actually curious how ZP would work at the lowest power level, with an hour runtime again. Some of the testers, @Sub.Zero being one of them, I believe, had the most profound results on that version.

11 Likes

I think mine was likely wanting that one specific person and not fully on board at that time with what Wanted was showing me. I for sure wouldn’t run Wanted if I were going after just one person. Not after that experience.

Stacked with Heartsong and PS though, that would be a kickass stack/custom.

1 Like

Interesting, thanks for your thoughts man

Hmm. I wonder if a weaker version could “sneak in” more efficiently for me. But I don’t want to go back to one hour long subs. 15 minutes feels like luxury compared to that.

1 Like

If it’s better possible results I have no problem switching back to an hour with reduced power. Regardless ZP has much less intensity of recon than QV2. It just seems to make me tired as if I’m being knocked out for an operation.

I would love to try the 1 hour version. I don’t seem to resonate well with the 15min version. with the solace mask it is no big deal to run the longer version if the results are good. I actually enjoy it. :slight_smile:

Yeah, the amount and the kind of results I was getting on Wanted ZP Mk. III was incredible. The shifts were so rapid and profound. There are some limits when it comes to how many subliminal data and how fast we can absorb that data within a certain time span. Moreover, it may be that the rule less is more applies to the power level on ZP too. Of course, the preview version is very powerful too and it may be that my mind has just got accustomed to ZP and that’s why those results don’t seem to be so spectacular yet they’re still great. On top of that, I listened to Mk.III two loops a day experiencing no overload or recon whatsoever.

When you say profound you mean fast and strong compound benefits right. Like thing you expect to happen on that same sub after running it for 6 month probably?