Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

as long as it’s not going to consciously cause you to shut down or avoid the scripts (which will impact the ability to get that “inspired action” from ZP) then you’re good :muscle:t4: :grin:

23 days sober ma man :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:t4:
probably won’t be on the 24th when it’s my birthday :rofl:

I’m having this slight tinnitus, only when I’m in a closed space that is smallish. So I guess it wise to washout for a bit.

Ok, IMPORTANT to ad… It may have nothing to do with subclub products…I have been using other things so it may very well be from them. (I’m in repentance since 2 weeks and the mess is mine… And no, no one asked me to write this… I just think it’s important because I don’t think subclubs products have those side effects, and yes they’re the best ones, take it from someone who tried a lot of different stuff)

Also I’m understanding the irrational in my fear of washout… You don’t want to do them because you’re kind of scared you will lose the effect of the subs the next days… But if you don’t do the washout you may not lose the aura but you’re becoming so washed out inside, you’re mind trying to fight the messages as they are too forced at you that you kind of freeze, nothing works because of recon. And the fear is a lack of trust in yourself, the subs and the process.
Washout is a work on trust.

Hmm, you just mentioned something I thought of yesterday.

3 Likes

That @DarkPhilosopher I saw in my dream also looked like that guy in Spaceballs.

1 Like

Words are the most dangerous thing and the greatest limitation in existence. Imagine if we didn’t have words. Anything could literally be anything, whatever you want or need it to be. But as soon as we give it a word, it cannot be anything else anymore.
– DarkPhilosopher, Musings, Chapter 5

Anyways, moving on…

3 Likes

At least one of those things is true. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Saint, I read this in the support section. What about the remaining 25%? What was their result in the end?

Zero Point is the first build we’ve tested that can breakthrough the mental defenses stonewallers have thrown up. In our tests, 75% of the stonewallers who tried a ZP title indicated that they could feel the effects and got results, although the chance for recon was a bit higher for these individuals. This means that we’re one step closer to figuring out what causes stonewalling and how to make titles that can help fuel positive change in those who experience it.

1 Like

Will organize a zoom event in a few weeks. Hopefully we can get the main guys on like WhiteTiger? Raphael, Invictus Jcast etc

3 Likes

The term hard gainer, or even slow gainer is relative. Some people have achieved impressive results with subs in as little as 3 to 4 months. Compared to them, you are either a slow gainer, or hard gainer.
If it took the average person 2 years to see impressive results, then we can say that’s the norm. But we’re not. We’re seeing people achieving impressive results in a matter of months.

1 Like

My name definitely should have been in that list first :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@Brandon of course you will be on the invite you are one of the stars of the community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very true. Some people will limit themselves by such thoughts. I hope that’s the case with me. My slow gaining started way before I heard it expressed on this forum.
I started listening to subs early january.
One of the two subs I was listening to, was PSITU which is a fast acting seduction type ultima.
I listened to it for three months, with very little to show for it
Just to be clear, slow gainer doesn’t mean no gains. It just means that the progress is very slow. If I had stuck to it long enough, hopefully I would’ve seen impressive results. It just seems to take me longer to make headway on these subs than the average person.

2 Likes

Fun fact, it was the first sub I bought and then refunded because I didn’t see anything from it, then Wanted came along and made me realize that I’m not a seducer, but the one who should be seduced :wink:

But to add on to that, being a slow gainer or hard gainer is also “subliminal dependent”, just because you’re slow to get results from PSITU, doesn’t mean you are going to be slow with everything else.

This goes back to what I posted before the preview started;

People aren’t really trying to figure out their true archetypes and desires, but instead just playing the sub they see as “wow, this is nice” because of factors such as envy and lack of self-awareness.

That’s why I started the thread about writing down the goals, it will help people decide their stacks better, and really question themselves about why they’re using the subs they’re stacking right now.

4 Likes

You could very well be right on that point. I’m currently running Khan. My progress continues to be very slow. Khan is very different than who I am. But, it’s something I’m very committed to achieving. I plan on sticking with it for a long time. Unless, I fall in love with Chosen… LOL
I appreciate your words of elaboration and encouragement.

1 Like

You missed the part where I said that Ascended Mogul gave me fast and deep results and that Rebirth gave me very fast results. With Ascended Mogul I saw results in a couple of weeks and life changing results after a couple of months. With Rebirth I saw intense results the same week.
Only Emperor was slow because it is a huge sub and I might not have been 100% ready when I started it.

Being a hard gainer is something I hardly believe in. I think it really depends on the sub, how close or far you’re starting from, if you stonewalled by not following the instructions and so on.
I actually believe that some of the hard gainers are actually people who didn’t follow the instructions and stonewalled then call themselves hard gainers.

4 Likes

I think dragon reborn (especially ZP) would destroy the notion of being a hard gainer.

yes, you’re quite right. I somehow missed that part. I appreciate you taking the time to elaborate on this topic. Definitely, good food for thought!

3 Likes

Or lack the necessary foundation, I mean, let’s be honest, how many people have actually run ascension or AM for at least 3-6 months before hopping on big programs like Emperor :thinking:

3 Likes

Well just on a general note the craving for the sub has started to wear down
It feels easier to wait until the said moment to play the sub

So it’s been more or less 10 days

And the effects are starting to kick in I can feel the high of ZP coming my way
Libido ++
Wanted doing it’s thing +
Feeling good about the future +++++
Seing the snowball from this morning to this night ++

3 Likes

I did run AM for 4 months and still Emperor was slow. Some people just expect the subs to turn them into superheroes in a few weeks. When they don’t see that, they start making all sorts of reasons or start deviating from the instructions (which guarantees that they really won’t see results). :joy:

2 Likes