The Capitalist King

Currently loaded and installed. Will hit the play button next week.

Collage

Looking at my collage now. Some thoughts come to mind

• Quite a number of spherical objects
  • Most of the backgrounds of my images are quite dark (I don’t see clear blue skies for Blue Skies)
  • Black and blue are the dominant colours
  • Fair bit of imagery of books and learning

I haven’t had dreams worth talking about in the past week or so, but I definitely must write this one down.

I was somehow asked by Saint to stay in Dark Philosopher’s house for a night in order to learn a few things.

And I couldn’t understand why Saint would ask me to do that. After all, I don’t even live in the same time zone or same country as Dark Philosopher.

Saint’s instructions led me to think in the dream that perhaps Dark Philosopher and I were living in the same country and city or even the same housing estate, and we even had some people we knew in common.

Anyway, the dream shifted to a scene where I was waiting for Saint and Dark Philosopher in a pub. I think the pub was called “Population B” or something like that. I waited for an hour and even gave up the seats to some people who wanted the seats more but they never appeared.

I then checked my phone in my dream and realised that I had been waiting in a pub called Population B but in the wrong branch.

I immediately took the lift down to the ground-floor of the building to head for the new location. When I was in the lift, someone informed me that I had waited in the wrong location.

Looking forward to this one.

1 Like

What did these people look like? :open_mouth:

Didn’t communicate with them face-to-face unfortunately so I couldn’t tell. It was more of a conceptual communication.

However, I had the impression of Dark Philosopher as a guy in his 30s with a extremely large hood, like the one you see in his profile photo. He was sitting in front of his computer.

Perhaps my dream was indicating to me that we are all one consciousness.

Imagine if DREAMS Ultima was already here…you could have used it and found out with lucid dream powers :stuck_out_tongue:

I won’t be posting here if Dreams was already here. Perhaps I will just stay in my lucid dreamland and not tune-in to this crap reality anymore.

Now at least I remembered to buy Dreams at its regular price, so at least I get a free upgrade to Dreams Ultima.

Good call. They have already finished the script for it, so we know it’s coming :smiley:

Yes, this week is going to be slow, as I’m moving to the new house / facility next week. 3000 sq ft, and I’m devoting about 1200 sq ft to a music / audio production studio, gym and physical research facility and a workshop.

3 Likes

:open_mouth:
Perhaps on the weekend? :wink:

This weekend, I’m packing everything into those relocube things. I won’t be back in action until next Friday at the earliest.

So no new ultimas or news for a few weeks? Will the executive be released next month?
Is this going to slow down the Q orders?

Hmmmmmmmm…

Q orders are handled by the Q engineer and an automated system.
It seems that ultimas are going to be delayed :frowning: That’s notable, since we are already aware of multiple in the pipeline…

Relatable. I have toyed with the idea of slowing down the perception of time in dreams such that days pass in a dream. Or, like this man did, live out a multi-year dream.

Interesting. Right now we are assuming that there is a difference between our awareness in our current state of being and our awareness inside our lucid dream.

In fact, there isn’t any real distinction.

Once Zhuang Zhou dreamed he was a butterfly, a fluttering butterfly. What fun he had, doing as he pleased! He did not know he was Zhou. Suddenly he woke up and found himself to be Zhou. He did not know whether Zhou had dreamed he was a butterfly or a butterfly had dreamed he was Zhou. Between Zhou and the butterfly there must be some distinction. This is what is meant by the transformation of things.

Yes that is true but if they are moving offices and everything wouldn’t that be affected too?

Hmm not sure.

Been mainly writing articles and thinking about new stuff to write about. I also started work on designing the wireframe for my customer’s web design project.

I will hammer through all this for this week and the next with Ascension Q - taking a 2-day break (from subliminals, not my work) over the week . Custom HOM sub will start next week.

Thank you @Malkuth for that tip about learning how to “know” if I can’t “see”.

1 Like