Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Wow!
This is exactly what came to my awareness like 5 days.

The best part of this is Ascension brought this to my awareness.

This will be an extremely interesting topic on a new thread.

2 Likes

This.

The funny thing is that ALL the information is available out there. You just need to dig a little bit, have an open mind, and you’ll easily see how everything is set up to be exactly the way it is.

And IF ONLY people would do that more, you’re right. Riots everywhere lol

But it’s easier to write a mean tweet to your 12 followers than do anything. People generally take the easy route.

4 Likes

Edited upon request

2 Likes

Lots of Agent Smith’s out there keeping the matrix in place. I’m somebody who used to think the people who said kill your tv were all crazy folk. Then I stopped watching it and haven’t owned one for five years and hadn’t watched the news and stuff for probably 10 years. It’s fascinating to see how you can bring up facts and even show your legit sources and that will fall on deaf ears it’s astounding really. Thankfully we glitches in the matrix are popping up everywhere and all the time now. :smiley:

7 Likes

not true, bruv. But I know there’s a genuine intention in your point.

You get rich not because of hard work, but because you have practical understanding of the principles of wealth building and have access to the necessary conditions to carry out those principles.

That’s why it’s important for people to learn how wealth building really operates. And it’s also important for modern societies to innovate more effective systems of valuation and commodity exchange.

But hard work alone? Without the appropriate knowledge, the result will be this:

hamster-wheel-53

16 Likes

Get used to not “feeling” much from Zero Point. It’s meant to be as fast acting and transparent as possible. Rather than feeling irritation or overload, we want you to “feel” nothing, but experience and see tons of results.

38 Likes

@SaintSovereign, if QZP turns out to be best applied by Rotating instead of Stacking, please consider creating lists of Official Stack Recommendations.

:pray:t2:

Better yet … bundled files to prevent stack cheating. :grin:

11 Likes

In my experience those people who i interact with always share the same line with me “its too hard” "there is no point might as well continue with what i an doing:.

They cannot be bothered to make an effort to learn the principles of wealth building. Why ? oh because its too hard.

2 Likes

this is a game changer indeed. from 1 hr to 15 mins that’s amazing… what a huge time saver and one of the best uses of listening time for growth.

3 Likes

Does that mean I get to run the Billionaire Stack in an hour?

5 Likes

Great will be done with my stack whilst having breakfast.

5 Likes

45 mins to an hour for breakfast :thinking:?

3 Likes

Could be breakfast on two legs :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Any meal you spend less than hour to consume isn’t worthy of the name. Quality of digestion is directly linked to speed of time to consume.

Honestly the fact that the listening time shorten so much is so freaking cool
I’ll finally be able to listen to my little stack NOT while sleeping
Like who doesn’t have 1H of quite time in a day ?

Feels good to be alive :sunglasses:
Feels even better to not let down what makes sense even against the crowd :star_struck:
(PS : not letting down subs and more others deep stuff to better one self)

4 Likes

I would think that it’s linked more to the size of your stomach as well as the quality of your digestive system rather than the speed of time to consume.

3 Likes

I guess we all expect some sort of “recon” happening ever since QV2.

Lovely to see that this is completely gone on ZP!

4 Likes

100% sure that people will ignore instructions not overexpose with QZP just because “feel nothing”.

But if changes in reality take place more obviously then it will replace “feel evidence” in the future.

1 Like

or

"15 Minute Billionaire" :sunglasses:

– once the Q Store is all ZP-fied.

:star_struck:

I can already see @Palpatine ordering and journaling about it. :grin:

8 Likes

I don’t even feel anything from ordinary subliminals. I always wanted to have that feeling of getting high on drugs when running a subliminal…

But wait… I have never consumed a single gram of weed in my life and have never felt anything from drinking alcohol. So I guess I’ll have to give such a feeling in my life a pass.

3 Likes