Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Let’s run a bit more loops on ZP than recommended like we used to do on the old good Qv2:

and get phenomenal results:

4 Likes

Sounds like a name for a good book.

2 Likes

From the reviews of QZP posted here it looks like Bashar words on his book master of limitations

“Your awareness is expanding outward while simultaneously diving more deeply inward and discovering the indestructible core that nests in the center of your being.”

4 Likes

Or they don’t have the right information. Either it’s been hidden from them or they’re not looking for it.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist @Malkuth Just as there is generational wealth that also applies to poverty. That cycle is so ingrained in the family psyche that it’s incredibly difficult to break

5 Likes

i dont feel anything on Qv2

but i envy people who get results from alpha subs like emperor and that it works like a charm for them :grin:

i guess everyone envies someone hahahaha :smiley: :rofl:

Y’all, we are not going to gatekeep eating a meal :joy:

7 Likes

it’s too late now :sob:
i already feel sad knowing i eat in 10 mins :sob:

3 Likes

Me who downs food in 0.8936766 seconds

3 Likes

Based on the early results, the 15 minute format works and works well. One of the test titles is a new, unannounced “positive alpha leadership” sub. We deliberately kept most of the sub’s details private, with the only clue to sub’s endgoal being a reference to Captain Jean-Luc Picard.

Everyone is getting great results, with one of our testers expressing much of the script, even detecting the slight sexual edge we added.

It’s been what? Two days? 30 to 45 minutes of exposure overall?

:wink:

34 Likes

Engage ZP :sunglasses:

2 Likes

19 Likes

Are you going to make sub that makes us aware those things?

Survival Instinct: Robin Hood Edition ZP

4 Likes

Enterprise ZP

3 Likes

There was a quiet yet growing demand for a sub of this kind. For someone (like me) who needs to or want to be his best at leading, inspiring his team. Captain Picard is a good reference.

Sub Club definitely listen to us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

What most people may not realize is that one perk of listening to this sub is that you will start speaking with a British accent. Hey, I’m already on board with that… Engage!

3 Likes

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:Resistance is futile! ZP

Can’t Wait for Paragon Complete ZP

2 Likes

Paragon was one of the options and surprisingly, no one took it.

6 Likes