New Product Category Idea: "Stack Packs"

@SaintSovereign @Fire @DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant

So I was wondering about members who are having a hard time stacking the super-powered V2s, and do not wish to invest in a Custom yet, and I thought …

Wouldn’t it be cool if the most recommended Stacks are made into individual products?
Not rescripted like AM, PS, LEU, etc. Just a mix of 3-5 Cores, like a no-Name Custom.

For example, the stacks recommended on the RICH salespage.

Maybe priced at about $99 each.

What do members think?

Would you buy such “officially sanctioned” Stack Packs?

or

No Simon, how could an experimenter like you even think of locking people into a forced stack!

:slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

It would be great since stacking on the current tech seems to be really problematic, at least to me. If I could run a whole stack comprised of three Q products in one loop it would be amazing. It would be also much easier to gauge how much exposure you need.

3 Likes

Good idea…
But
Some people like @pacman can’t even handle a single core non-custom :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:. He needs like 7 days break from 2 loops. How will he handle 3 cores? 1 loop and then 3 months break :laughing:

6 Likes

I personally love this idea and think it’s great for sure!

1 Like

This is a great idea would help out a lot off people

1 Like

I would prefer to create customs with only cores or only 1-2 modules instead

2 Likes

@Simon pls change the category of this thread

I’d be open to this idea. I do wonder if these stack packs can be upgradeable to new tech upgrades.

1 Like

I was like “oh shit he @'d him, he’s talking shit :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
then I saw it was you lol

2 Likes

Where else? I actually read the description of Categories before posting.

2 Likes

That’s an excellent idea, @Simon. And based on what you said about stacking Renaissance Man and Ultimate Artist, we can have some stack packs like:

• Leonardo Da Vinci Pack = Renaissance Man + Ultimate Artist

• Casanova Pack = WANTED + Sex & Seduction

I wouldn’t mind more suggestions on stacking main store titles either

6 Likes

2 products are still doable. I was thinking 3-5; that’s when stacking becomes a challenge.

My hint to you was to tailor the RICH Artist stack. Like:

• Renaissance Man + Ultimate Artist + RICH Ultima + BLU/LEU (optional booster)

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks, dude

1 Like

@Simon - for the past few days I have been toying with the idea of a custom with the Cores: Emperor + RM + UA.

What do you think? Emperor especially for breaking free and becoming independent. Also will help with wealth. At the same time StarkQ also seems to be a good substitute for Emperor when it comes to creativity.

2 Likes

I like it. Run a “Stack Pack” and it’ll quickly show any “holes” in what the stack doesn’t cover.
and with eventually going to name embeds for all titles, it would still have that going for it.

2 Likes

I like this idea because I’m basically running the Sexual Throne Stack mentioned on the RICH sales page, but all the Qv2 and uv2 in one go is TOUGH.

3 Likes

No Simon, how could an experimenter like you even think of locking people into a forced stack! :astonished:

lol jk, I think it’s a great idea. +1 for this! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

im going for that RM UA STARK Sauce :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

emperor could go well but i think stark will work better since Rm is about self experssion as well that can be through art or social skills like with stark

thats definitely my future custom! maybe also add QL ST4

:thinking: or DR ST4 :thinking::thinking: or limitless

that can be a main custom for life for me, no need to buy anything else

2 Likes

Excellent idea. The reason why am wondering is because Emperor has very strong inner power and I need a lot of that to break free from my situation. While StarkQ has tons of creative expression and intelligence which am attracted to. It’s a dilemma. But will take your advice into consideration. Thank you.

EDIT: maybe adding Godlike Masculinity to a StarkQ custom will help hmm (I forgot who suggested this idea to me a while back)

4 Likes

ive never tried emperor but i think im more of a stark guy, so thats why im going for it in my near future custom but i dont think emperor will be bad or anything

i just love socializing and other aspects of stark

so many toys to play with :cowboy_hat_face::sunglasses::joy:

im thinking of customs is a thing for life you know? like i see what my soul desires and i build of it, my purpose in this life is music and self expression of love through it,so i need rm and ua and also stark cause i love the social life!

so im building a custom for life :sunglasses: what my soul really needs

plus ill do another custom to stack it with which is a health complete custom

just a health custom paragon, and immune system, and the digestive system, and physical changes like height and loose skin problems and faical also

and those 2 customs paired with Limit destroyer which i already have, is the complete human potential of life, sky is the limit

4 Likes