What will be your Quintessance Zero Point Stack (+ Qv2 customs if any)?

First one I’m trying for sure is KhanZP

3 Likes

A single title, @Ice? Now that’s focus.

2 Likes

It would be fun to run
Emperor
Quantum Limitless
Sage Immortal

Just focus on your own life and whatever

5 Likes

Really looking foward to swapping out my custom RICH with the QZP version. That coupled with my wealth custom should lead to some interesting developments. And I’m waiting for more detail re: the Picard title before I decide whether to swap out Spartan or not, but overall I’m sticking to the focus on wealth and business building for the next several months. Limitless QZP will most likely get swapped in at some point too…when it’s ready.

3 Likes

Does anyone know more details about Picard? I would love to hear it’s a Stark-like sub(intelligence, empathy, creativity, verbal fluency), just that fame is replaced with leadership. oh my god.

2 Likes

You can read about it here, @lovage. One tester wrote about his Picard QZP experience and more details will come soon am guessing as other testers also provide feedback on it:

3 Likes

Interesting, I missed that reply; can’t wait to hear more about intelligence and verbal fluency.

1 Like

Sage Immortal ZP
Custom Qv2
Wanted ZP

Thats what I would run after ZP release.

I already mentioned that Wanted Qv2 gave me the most seduction results (surpassing Primal Seduction and Sex & Seduction), I had a dozen of sex on first dates with it (summer was hot). Wanted ZP… well, I would be glad to try it :laughing:

7 Likes

Stark + Picard

with RICH & Inner Circle as boosters

Members have successfully used Ascension, Medici, GLM, and Commander to orient Stark towards a more decisive focus. I suspect Picard would fit this role better than anything else.

6 Likes

Saint liked my post on Alpha Leader QZP

1 Like

Yeah, I think it would be a great mix!

1 Like

He’s been generous with Likes today. :joy:

That’s a great point. One of the most essential characteristics of leadership is decisiveness. Hopefully they’ll incorporate more masculinity into Stark as people on here have recommended - that would be incredible.

1 Like

Picard is a leadership sub with a sexual vibe i believe its a cut down version of Khan stage 4.

1 Like

Good choices James are you going to run Emperor with Picard ?

Hold on, I’m confused.

Saint said ZP works well with Qv2… and this new alpha leadership sub is ZP…

But as I recall, Picard and Q didn’t always get along all that well. :rofl: :nerd_face:

6 Likes

My question about a such a leadership sub in the form of analogy:

Will a private in the army benefit by running a subliminal for generals?

Jack Welch once said, “Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others .”.

For me personally, am not sure whether a leadership subliminal would be useful for me at this point of time, though I feel it is an important skill that one needs in life.

Hopefully, Picard also helps one to grow himself so that he can grow others.

3 Likes

Am pretty sure Picard will help us lead our own selves so that we will be able to lead others with full confidence and conviction.

Am seriously waiting to read its sales page.

2 Likes

Then it could be very well something one could run after Ascended Mogul.

But you’re right, let’s wait to see the sales page.

1 Like

Since ZP works well with qv2 i will stack with my emperor custom qv2.

1 Like