Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Watching zero point preview :))
Just kidding, its the sacred geometry
But I am sure they are connected

1 Like

Eager to see Executive in ZP, might even buy Limitless-Executive to finish my research paper.

Khan made my work focus drop like crazy :eyes:

But my sex, woman and a confidence is high af…

Edit: There ya go I got limitless executive!

6 Likes

The last titles to be updated in ZP

-Executive

• Limitless Executive
  • Ascension for women
  • BLU

Am I correct ?

1 Like

Yup, as well as Boxing Mastery X. Also don’t think RICH crypto got the update either.

2 Likes

Rich Crypto is already updated

1 Like

Main Disc. Thread - RICH Crypto ZP - News and Updates - Subliminal Results - Real SubliminalClub Reviews and Testimonials

RICH Crypto is not yet updated

Also,

• Sex & Seduction
  • Aegis Initiative: C19
4 Likes

Very few titles to be updated still !

1 Like

Yup. Only 8 more.

And all multistages updated!

2 Likes

As I was reading through the thread a bit, I’m reminded of some of the greats of times now gone.
There’ve been a few people who had great insights into our reality and they died having hidden or destroyed their findings because they knew the world wasn’t ready for them and maybe wouldn’t be for another thousand years, probably wishful thinking even then lol. But I digress…

I’m guessing Subliminal Club will continue to innovate and come up with many amazing things. As a species it isn’t even up to us what they release and share with us. I know not everybody would abuse everything and are doing just fine with ZP following recommendations. But I hope that abuse resulting in holding back new technology can be avoided, although the masses will still be the masses for a reason. And the innovators and guiding lights will still be around, just won’t be doing what everyone else is doing so we’ll be lucky to stumble upon them as we have with Subliminal Club.

8 Likes

@Avengers68 bro how’s your QL st3 zp going??

A real monster :rofl: One loop every 2 days is enough ! I have to prepare the work I have to do because after that I am in a total productivity mood BUT If I have not prepared the work I will be in total focus for any other activities. I found myself totally immerged in a social media. I suddenly realized that I spent 3 hours in this activity much to much. So thats why I had to channel this monster !

5 Likes

That sounds like a little nerfed NZT pill :pill:

3 Likes

I’ve listened to RICH Crypto ZP for a couple of times already this week.

Are you talking about some ZP → ZP upgrade?

2 Likes

I remember the actual posts you made on the days following this one…

:point_down:t2:

:wink:

Felt like reading them again. :hugs:

:ok_hand:t2:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@Hoppa - was talking about ZP. Did a check in my Downloads and I stand corrected:

I first looked for the RICH Crypto ZP thread which I didn’t find so based my judgement on that.

@bombayduck, @Avengers68 - only 7 more titles left to be updated to ZP.

1 Like

Is Sex and City released yet ?

1 Like

You can watch it on HBO.

8 Likes

I guess, he is talking about Sex and Seduction ZP title.

Almost.

SC guys are writing the last strings in the script :joy:

2 Likes

Even though I saw this coming from a mile away I fucking cracked up!

3 Likes