Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

A decent amount of people have changed their profile pics and usernames lately, que interesante.

Oh, and about being sure for now… Again this was never my question… Otherwise I would have come with a question more in the flavor of… Do we have proof it works… Can you give me facts…
Again and with no offense… Trying to say it in the lightest way possible…

My question is can someone tell me that things of their first batch are holding up untill now. Not proof just testimonials.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Is there any way we can use a ZP title to boost the same title in Qv2? You made it very clear to not mix running the same title in ZP and Qv2 but I am wondering if there is a pattern that might work and we could experiment with. For example, running the Qv2 title for a month and then the ZP for a month, alternating between the two?

Want to continue running my Wanted Khan custom but also would love to try a few loops of KhanZP to see how it differs.

3 Likes

And yes I know I’m being kind of annoying right now… Happens to me when my questions are misinterpreted.

But hey… The whole world of art is filled with misinterpretation.

Thank you, @Brandon. Sometimes I wonder whether one day we can get a build tech that allows us to run 10 titles in a stack with quick results and no recon. That would solve this issue in a jiffy (but of course there will still be those who want to run 20 titles in a stack lol).

I think the desire for quick results is natural though. It’s a natural part of evolution to avoid pain and receive pleasure.

And I wouldn’t be surprised if SubClub cracks the code one day. Until then we have to go with what works here which is still remarkable. I haven’t seen a professional subliminal maker who allows stacking or whose titles are only 15 mins long or whose prices are competitive.

I digress but my viewpoint on permanency is that some things can be made permanent by a combination of subliminals and habit.

For example, let us say one uses WANTED to be nonchalant and get good looks. And along with that, the guy goes out, finds out he is nonchalant and puts himself in situations where he can perform the action of nonchalance several times and hence makes a habit out of it. Which in turn makes it permanent as long as he practices this habit even if he has stopped listening to WANTED.

In addition, he builds an exercise routine which combined with the subliminal, makes him look good. After a while, he has achieved a level of good looks he is happy with and continues his physical regime without WANTED. Am sure he will achieve some permanency there too.

But I think it will be too much to expect permanency from the subliminal alone. As it is, we are bombarded with loads of subliminal messages from all around us (something SaintSovereign had explained in a reply to a similar question for previous builds’ permanency). So such messages could influence us unless we keep practicing habits that are conducive to making our chosen subliminal programs like WANTED, Emperor, etc a part of us.

Of course the ideal current practice is to continue running the subliminal and taking action for as long as possible. But listening to subliminals is like going to the gym (an analogy SaintSovereign has used) and until we get a build tech that makes the subliminal play in your head forever after playing just one loop, we.will need to continually use the titles until we reach our goals. After which we can run the same titles once in a while to maintain that ideal state we have reached.

Maybe one day SubClub will make that “1 loop = forever programming”. And the builds name will be Quantim Leap Point haha.

9 Likes

You can run Khan ZP because your custom is not just the khan core

1 Like

Thanks for the input.

Still curious what would be the best listening pattern then

You would just listen to them on alternate days

Day 1: Khan ZP
Day 3: Qv2 custom

This idea of creating habits that support our desired results for our subliminal stack is so CRUCIAL.

I know Saint and Fire have alluded to it in the past by saying things like “creating pathways for manifestation” or “taking action,” but I think more focus should be given to how we can and should build these habits to support a sense of permanency in our subliminals.

For example, a person running Mogul randomly feels more driven to put an extra hour into their business here or there during the week, that is the subliminal doing it’s job. However, if this person were to make a habit of waking up an hour earlier every day for a month with the intent to do focused work without distractions, the subliminal would support this behavior and reinforce it with its own mechanisms, thereby creating a habit that is intertwined with the operation of the subliminal in our subconscious/unconscious mind.

If we can, as a community and with the help of Saint & Fire, create some type of protocol for building habits with the help of subliminals (using the preexisting science of habit building detailed in books like Atomic Habits or podcasts like Huberman Labs), then I think we can level up our progress, similar to how ZP level’d up Qv2.

6 Likes

Permenancy needs a lifestyle change to continue reaping the results of the sub .

2 Likes

This.

Run a single sub for 6 months+ until it becomes TRULY your new reality. At that point you dont really need that sub anymore, because that is you now.
Unless you want to go deeper, want more, etc. Or every now and then to “refresh” the edges.

At least that’s how I plan it!

5 Likes

Yes! Exactly!

[yelled up from inside of a pit of recon]

Just chilling down here first for a little while

7 Likes

Somebody here listening to the good stuff :smirk: :+1:

3 Likes

I like that guy, I’ve watched one of his interview with Tom Bilyeu and it was super interesting!

Thank you @Brandon and @lion

2 Likes

The results are slow with Ascension because quite simply, you have more in the way.

The ZP tech is pushing outwards but there are things in the way, so it takes longer and if you want it to happen faster then you need an openness, readiness and willingness to let go of fears and false beliefs preventing you from embodying Ascension.

The more afraid you are of that, the longer and more gradual it’s going to take,

I’m not talking about conscious fear I’m talking about subconscious fear of not letting go of beliefs.

I’d suggest using Rebirth ZP

ZP → Subconscious Mind —> Results

ZP is not slow, it has to do with your subconscious mind lol

9 Likes

Not at all, forgive me if my replies came off as condescending/rude or anything like that. All I was trying to do was stress the fact that we can’t really know, but you’ve made it clear in your reply that you’re aware of the subjective nature of the answers you’re looking for.

Really hoping Quantum Limitless comes out within the next few days
I know I’m an over thinker but I also love learning and improving my critical thinking skills

3 Likes

By the way, I have a dream…

Ten years ago I was in a place called a community. Now this is not the hippie concept of a commune (nothing against it though) it’s a detox healing place for people with addictions.
And it’s not like the Betty Ford concept of some luxury hotel clinic it’s more of a place where people come from jail to shorten their sentence they agree to do the whole healing and stay there for 1 and a half year, I personally didn’t come from jail but I wanted to choose life like the movie says. (It’s really hard stuff, most people from jail beg to get back to jail coz at least there they have some freedom sic. Lol)

The idea is that you can live most of your emotions by being constantly surrounded by people and most of those people you won’t stand which is good coz it puts your addict ego under pressure, loads of discussions and groups. Basic rules… No physical violence, no sex (so I guess most programs may not fit :smiley:

What I am imagining is having programs such as regen and Dragon Reborn being ran at that place by the participants… And this accompanied by the main idea that it’s a cocoon, you won’t get fired, you won’t get blamed for having a rough time, you will though pay for the consequences of your acts in a responsible cognitive task or something.

I would sign in right away… 1 year of subclub center.

No problem my friend. You did try to help. Which is already significant
Just know I totally agree with what you’re saying and If you reread my question you will see it was implied.

So thanks to you too.

1 Like