Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

I think Saint just casually "West Philadelphia’d’ us all.

1 Like

I did. :wink:

1 Like

Were you overexposing? Be honest. We only ever really see this when people are overexposing.

For me personally, one of the biggest reasons to overexpose is I just want something that has SOME effect. Even if it’s minimal… I just want to have a cause-and-effect action.

1: Listen to ZP.
2: Experience Change.
3: Feel good that I initiated a cause and effect sequence, even if it was a negative one.

This is the reason why coffee, cigarettes, decaf, tea, a glass of wine, scrolling when stressed, and so many other vices are vices. Even if the effect isn’t all that powerful, we just simply love pressing buttons and seeing things happen!

I think rather than try and reduce listening time as much as possible, it might be a good idea to create a binaural beat product that has unlimited or nearly unlimited exposure capabilities. Or a simple subliminal that is still possible to listen to 3-8 hours per day, ALONG SIDE ZP which would still be extremely tight and focused. Basically like a product that does almost nothing, but you can still listen to if you want to at least have something on in the background doing SOMETHING while you’re waiting for your next listening day.

The nice thing about Q, although I was never around for it, was it was a simple background noise that you could set and forget. It became a sound that was associated with personal development. An action that you could take and associate your action with growth. A comforting sound that indicated you were on the right path.

That’s why I think binaural beats or even a recommendation for a binaural beat-type track that would be compatible with ZP would probably increase people’s patience and willingness to take rest days.

It’s literally like giving a smoker a fidget spinner. Just give them something to do when they can’t smoke lol! They’ll appreciate it a lot more than diluting their cigarettes :laughing:

3 Likes

This is statement describe clearly the (zp vs other versions ).

This is a historical statement in subliminal club Forum and never mentioned befooooore .

What mentioned before was the following

• Will I have the permenancy of results .
  • If I stopped the sub will i still manifest the same result.

Patience is for the most wealthy in the broader sense of word .

The wealthy in health will not run paragon
The wealthy in relationships will not run daredevil
The wealthy in intelligence will not run QL
The wealthy in money will not run Mogul,eog,etc
The wealthy In meditation mastery will not run alchemist
And so on…

Regarding the ZP perceptual shift

While driving today passing through the city down town flashed to me in the real world the old down town form and structure (the stores , the pavements , car style every thing ) I usually pass through there daily going to the office . This is the first time this happens to me . This form was from around 15 years ago .

What happened to me is not DEJAVU I have alot of experience with DEJAVU .

Edit : now I am reading transurfng second book Forward to the past
The first chapters speaking about what we call perceptual shift but with the name of “Shades in the scenery”

1 Like

This is not from overexposure @SaintSovereign, this is the honest truth. This is from following regular listening pattern instructions. I have been trying to figure out this whole recon thing for quite a while, so doing something like overexposure would be suicide and ultra counter productive.

Edit: to change over “expossing” to “overexposure” lol.

The official recommendations are also WAY too much for me.

You have to figure it out.

But I know what you mean, it’s not “new user friendly.”

Then again, Saint said many times this is a “club” (hence the name) of people into experimentation and testing things, not “button pressers.” However due to the growth, I think many people came here expecting to just run it as mentioned and all is well.

2 Likes

Having been running subs for 6 weeks, I’ve been doing great with standard listening schedule. Today is my last listening, then 7 day wash out. Next cycle will be with billions schedule which puts more rests in the cycle than standard.

With a few early days of anger on regeneration, I’ve been doing awesome. CFW has helped immensely. I have to say the reconciliation I experienced has been more positive than negative and nothing I can’t handle.

Granted I’ve only used two subs consistently with Psragon Ultima randomly, so I can’t speak to more. Will be adding Elixir next cycle.

I think there is a huge issue with patience as many have mentioned. I like that we start with the every other schedule then based on individual experience, one should reduce listening days until negative effects reduce.

It is 100% true, the sub is a tool, WE change and that change takes time. The urge to rush results is nothing but counter productive. I’ve learned so much since I joined and I’m grateful for everyone’s feedback.

Whatever Saint does, he does for the best interest of the whole. Which isn’t always great to hear but he has the best vantage point and also all of the liability unlike us.

I’m just happy to be a part of this club :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I had recon with ZP right from the beginning following the listening recommendation so I’m a big proponent of an additional ZP light version.

2 Likes

@AlexanderGraves sounds like AC is giving your remarkable results may i ask that you share some of your experiences ?

I posted a bunch in the AC tips and tricks thread. Or you want like a list? :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks will have a peek :slightly_smiling_face:

It really does make me wonder why some are good with the 15 and others need to go down to 5 or even 3. Like others here 15 minutes was way too much. I remember some days it being so bad I almost couldn’t leave my bed. But as I’ve come to observe more rest days isn’t really the answer because the rest days can throw me even deeper into that fatigue. Light and consistent seems the way to go for me. Almost 3 full days to recover from a 15 minute loop and that would have a tendency to make my daily life functioning more difficult.

1 Like

Anyway, a quick report:

I ran 3 loops over 5 weeks of Ascension Chamber so far. One of them only 5 minutes.

At this point, if I subconsciously want something and don’t have any conscious thought about it, it WILL happen within minutes. Like the subconscious pizza from yesterday:

Other things that happened:

• Didn’t feel like having a call (coaching) at a certain time because of tight schedule, but was consciously determined to do it anyway. Person rescheduled themselves 10 minutes later.
  • I am thinking of fancying a certain grocery, my wife buys it without me saying a word
  • Was thinking of an old RC Hovercraft I had as a child. Suddenly my mother brings it in when we visit her

Many more smaller things I can’t recall now.

It also manifests bigger things, but it depends a bit more on if I have blockages towards it. Then it doesn’t happen right away.

Mind you, I don’t do any visualisations right now intentionally. However, being INFP-A my mind was ALWAYS very visual. I imagine a lot of scenarios, etc in my mind. The daydreamer. Which obviously helps with manifestation.
Including the feeling part. If you do the Neville version of manifesting stuff. But this also worked money-wise back in the days (literally imagining and feeling how I would get an email with a sales message and then it happened).

15 Likes

This all sounds very intuitive to me. These results that you’re getting are considered to be really desirable in some religions. According to some of these religions, these are the things that begin to happen in your life when you align yourself in a way that pleases god. Not interested in talking about religion, just wanted to mention it. Maybe you’re tapping into your inner chamber to connect to your outer world.

4 Likes

Guys and gals

How do you experience recon with ZP?

Ever since i started using ZP i had almost no experiences of recon. I just cant even define recon cause i dont have that much of an experience with it personally

Im not the fastest to respond to subliminal influence, it takes maybe more time with me with certain stuff, maybe thats recon

But in terms of emotional turmoil and Depression, feeling lethargic etc, i have no experience so far

Things are very subtle. Results come but in a very slow and steady pace. Not explosively and fast

So thats my experience with zp recon so far of 2-3 months of running it

So maybe my reconciliation comes in the image of slower results than average? Im not sure. or its just how my journey is folding and its not recon

Other than that never seen any recon

5 Likes

Also nice stuff from paragon zp here

1 Like

So you’d say that your days are just normal ?
appart from some results from time to time

What subs are you running appart from paragon ?

1 Like

Yes this is by far my experience, just regular days and results pop every now and then like every couple of days i would notice some small subtle change and i would record a voice memo to journal

I ran 1x Stark ZP 1x Paragon Zp for almost 2 months

and honestly those 2 months i wasnt seeing something really noticeable from stark like idk, i liked stark Qv2 better. But maybe paragon is taking priority cause its a healing title, but until now my journey with stark could be better . Like i cant define really what changed with stark until now

I just feel some cognitive enhancement a little of that but im not sure if that was me before or not. But anyways im sure its just a matter of time till i see better and better results happening.

Today is the end of my first cycle of 21 days with my custom zp

So ive been running my first custom for about 21 days now alongside paragon

1 loop (Ascension, Stark) custom ZP, 1 loop Paragon zp

Things are great overall

2 Likes