Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Wonderful mind

1 Like

What aha moment for me. This is simple and I can wrap my mind around this. I really have a new perspective in my Sub Club journey. Thanks :pray:.

2 Likes

For me this helps very much. I try to read different posts every day and I learn from my Sub Club family what works and what doesn’t. I joined out of curiosity but now I feel grateful everyday for the knowledge I glean from all my brothers and sub club sisters. Magic brought me here and I am happy it did. I don’t think anyone has to worry about Magick if it’s not in you vision, it won’t manifest through the Subs.

3 Likes

Love your attitude, @TheSunlightCaller

1 Like

@Lion :pray: Namaskar.

2 Likes

Okay, so after a 7-day washout, I was feeling really good and I felt myself again after a time I cannot even remember. This week started a new stack, felt good at first but now the recon is really bad again and it is like I cannot access who I was or how I felt before (when I was feeling good and the real me). This recon is the culprit for me not feeling good all this time, I know that now. It is quite dangerous as it makes me question everything in my life, but in a not so good feeling way as if everything is bad and not good. But after the washout, I felt good and I felt like I was able to become my true self again. This recon self is not me.

I am going to have to change something as this recon is just not productive and if anything it paints everything in a deep not feeling a good way.

I am gonna try listening to 3 minutes of my subs instead and see if that helps the recon. Having extra rest days is not the answer, as the problem is hours later and the following day that the recon is just too much. I will try the 3 mins of each sub and see if that lowers the intensity of the recon on the day and the following day. If I was able to lower the intensity so it is not crippling and destructive in my views about my life and the people in it, then I might be alright. I mean there must be a way I can lower the recon and still reap the positive rewards, there must be!

3 Likes

I recall the founders talking about reality bending technology is this what @gdbdboy is experiencing ?

2 Likes

Ever since running AC especially, reality is just a direct product of my thoughts. Kinda insane tbh. I still haven’t really computed that.

6 Likes

IMG_20220415_130956

Choosen price changed !!

It seems also the list of ultima price changed to 34.99

Thanks Saint and fire :pray:

7 Likes

what was the price before?

Yea that happened yesterday.
And yes ultima price was lowered too,

2 Likes

Limitless Executive is still costs 49.99

$44.99 iirc.

Because it hasn’t been converted to ZP yet.

2 Likes

Just try not to fear your own power lol

1 Like

Ever since listening to ZP, my results with the lifechsrger line of products on the appstore has been extremely enhanced. Ome loop of a lifecharger hits as powerfully and profoundly as the euphoric first listen to a new ZP title.

True social last night was awesome. No stories to tell. Just a profound sense of happiness socializing, an excitement to socialize, and comfort while socializing, where as normally going to a bar makes me clam up and get a bit judgemental

What would recommendations be to add lifechargers to a stack of ZP titles?

8 Likes

I think Saint just casually "West Philadelphia’d’ us all.

1 Like

I did. :wink:

1 Like

Were you overexposing? Be honest. We only ever really see this when people are overexposing.

For me personally, one of the biggest reasons to overexpose is I just want something that has SOME effect. Even if it’s minimal… I just want to have a cause-and-effect action.

1: Listen to ZP.
2: Experience Change.
3: Feel good that I initiated a cause and effect sequence, even if it was a negative one.

This is the reason why coffee, cigarettes, decaf, tea, a glass of wine, scrolling when stressed, and so many other vices are vices. Even if the effect isn’t all that powerful, we just simply love pressing buttons and seeing things happen!

I think rather than try and reduce listening time as much as possible, it might be a good idea to create a binaural beat product that has unlimited or nearly unlimited exposure capabilities. Or a simple subliminal that is still possible to listen to 3-8 hours per day, ALONG SIDE ZP which would still be extremely tight and focused. Basically like a product that does almost nothing, but you can still listen to if you want to at least have something on in the background doing SOMETHING while you’re waiting for your next listening day.

The nice thing about Q, although I was never around for it, was it was a simple background noise that you could set and forget. It became a sound that was associated with personal development. An action that you could take and associate your action with growth. A comforting sound that indicated you were on the right path.

That’s why I think binaural beats or even a recommendation for a binaural beat-type track that would be compatible with ZP would probably increase people’s patience and willingness to take rest days.

It’s literally like giving a smoker a fidget spinner. Just give them something to do when they can’t smoke lol! They’ll appreciate it a lot more than diluting their cigarettes :laughing:

3 Likes