8 Months of EoG (and others) - SHADOW WORK 2022!

I’m looking forward to your results with DRST1.

2 Likes

FULL SHADOW WORK

Day 52, DR ST1

In the post above I actually made a mistake, there was a rest day between Chosen and my DR run this morning.

I was going to do EoG, DR, Chosen, but I realised only Chosen as the “normal” sub is unbalanced.
Specifically with the ERB method, and in last Chosen Solo runs I did notice that I am too much in the Blue Skies and don’t care about money/RS.

Anyone running Chosen, don’t be afraid, this is specifically the case for me because Chosen PERFECTLY aligns with my core being. Might not be the case for you.

But because of this is decided to run the 2 multi stagers in iterations. Stacking them is likely also not wise.

So this cycle will be DR, next cycle EoG, cycle after that DR, repeat.

This brings EoG up to a full year instead of just 8 months, and it has time to bloom while DR runs etc. I am liking this.

The stack in sense of ERB will be:
Expander: Chosen
Restrictor: Emperor
Balancer: DR/EoG
Plus AC every now and then.

All 3 minutes.

I might exchange Emperor every now and then for my Wealth custom which is also very grounded but I TRULY liked @Sub.Zero s Dark Cavalier journal of stacking DR with Emperor. I just add Chosen to it because this is easily the most flowing sub for me.

As I said, 2022 is my year of shadow work and laying the foundation for the future. With subs and in general.

4 Likes

I was considering adding Chosen to my custom instead of Commander but ultimately I just need those things Commander offers more than what Chosen offers. I need to heal and strengthen my core and build on it later on.

2 Likes

Relationship

First loop of DR made me really sleepy a few hours later and slightly irritated, but barely noticeable.

However, right now I feel great. I notice energy being there like never before. I am calm, relaxed, and fine with myself. I am easy with women and people, being sass and funny.

What is always the most crazy to me is when I get results a day BEFORE I run that sub.

DR has physical healing, right?
Yesterday a bunch of smaller things suddenly became way better, but today I run the loop.

I know others have reported this as well. Always strikes me crazy.

Time is not real, is it? :wink:

5 Likes

Ascension Chamber again.

Little things but you notice it.

Wife and I want to order food. Pizza or Chinese. It doesn’t REALLY bother me, but deep down I was fancying pizza. But I was fine with both. Wife wants Chinese, without any debate I say “sure.”

Call the Chinese delivery. They’re closed.

Now we have pizza lol

I told you. Manifestations of my wants and needs are INSTANT.

7 Likes

Day 53, rest.

So DR seems to tackle the physical first.

Tonight my body was hot all the time. Not like sweaty or a fever, but raised temp. Last time I experienced this was on Wanted (testing phase) and resulted in massive physical shifting.

This time it seems to heal whatever is fucked up in my body. It’s interesting, I considered my body to be very healthy, but apparently there is still something going on.

Also my mindset is that of COMPLETE RELAXATION IN MYSELF.
It even seems to amplify older subs I ran.

I am sassy, relaxed, chill, calm, confident, direct, open, MASCULINE.
I enjoy life a ton. Having fun even when I am not on my purpose currently. It’s Easter, right? Chillin with the fam. Playing with them, teasing them.

What a great way to live.

Idk why 3 minutes of the sub is SO MUCH better than 5 minutes? But it is a huge difference for me. You don’t notice much consciously. You are just surprised at how reality is suddenly exactly what you want.
I am getting the same vibes I had on the initial testing phase of Wanted @SaintSovereign
Maybe nerfing it down or offering a proper 3 minute “LOWRECON” version might be the way to go. Especially since you notice the same.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, also.

Lots of dreams, many of them vivid and not “foggy” like they are when I run the full 15 minutes.
Seems to be easier to process.

1 Like

Day 54, processing

Today Dragon Reborn set in strongly I can tell. Tonight dreams brought up things from the past. Interestingly enough, not necessarily bad things. Or so I thought. The memory that came up wasn’t a bad thing in my eyes. But I am sure my subconscious knows better.

Anyway, this morning I feel recon. Very slight and easily to handle but I DO notice something is going on.

It’s true that once you ran a sub for a while, it becomes much easier to run (Chosen). And, I guess, healing subs are never easy.

Tomorrow is Emperor day, but maybe I need to postpone, we’ll see how the day goes!

2 Likes

Interesing thing about the 3 minutes subs.

it seems to give the subconscious generally more time to process.

Or it’s the effect of DR, not sure.

But ever since I run 3 minutes of the subs, I notice profound effects of all the other subs I ran prior. Specifically my customs (wealth and sex/HS) as well as Primal Seduction, etc.

I’ll keep looking into this!

5 Likes

@AlexanderGraves what have you noticed on Edge of Danger module? I am thinking of adding it.

Could you expand your issue with Chosen, please? It’s also on my next list.

Regarding Ascension Chamber, do you listen once a week? Btw I’ve noticed lately that (some of) my wishes manifest quicker, only now I connected it with AC.

1 Like

Edge of danger intimidates ppl a bit. They usually respond with respect but it depends on you and other ppl.

It definitely makes you more polarizing. Some can handle you done can’t.

I don’t have an issue with chosen. I love this sub.
But it usually has me in spirituality and pure love too much. Too keep my boundaries and keep building in the real world I need something to ground me.

Like emperor.

3 Likes

I’m considering like a yin yang custom with Chosen and PCC together. A nice mix of modules like the boundary, eventide, fearsome and lion IV.

Do you think I can skip adding path of forgiveness and divine self image? I’m thinking of going with Natural Winner and Overdrive for the positive self modules. and a mix of others. Or would the self positivity stuff be overkill with Chosen core already?

Then for the others see and talk about the good in me with Torchbearer and Life blood fable and some others. And a few enhancers thrown in for good measure. True Sell, Dragon Tongue, Sacred Words…

1 Like

I honestly don’t know. For me, skipping forgiveness would be bad, because I think it’s a vital part of being happy. Then again, Chosen is very positive, so maybe you don’t need it?

If you are afraid of too much positivity, then balance the positive extra modules with grounding modules and you’re good.

Day 56, processing after Emperor

So I recently ran Chosen, DR ST1 and now Emperor with just one rest day in between, 3 minutes listening time.
This was interesting in that it worked fine for Chosen, but DR and Emperor definitely need more time to process. So it DOES depend a lot on which sub you run. I am not overloaded, but I do notice effects surfacing later.

However, Emperor made the wife horny right away. So we fucked, and the interesting thing was I had ZERO concerns of what she thinks of me. I was doing my thing. Not in a resentful way. But there was no judgment. I just didn’t care.
The hard nipples were a sign she enjoyed it (if maybe not all of it haha)

Anyway, the point is: PS didn’t do anything for me there. I don’t want to talk down PS, it works, but at least for me it seems to be more based on skill and technique, whereas Emperor and Wanted (on which I had great results also) are more focused on my mindset. Which seems to be the necessary thing to tackle on my end.

Primal had great inner game changes, I consciously noticed them a lot. But, honestly, Emperor is just a different level. However, for anyone running Emperor, I also gave it conscious guidance to focus on sex yesterday and it worked like a charm. Obviously, if you only want sex you gotta choose between PS and Wanted, which I think depends a lot on your archetype.
I always THOUGHT I was the primal guy, but I am not. Wanted felt much better being nonchalant and “not interested” and then it happens and you’re all cool about it. Emperor feels similar sex-wise, just with a bit more “aggression” which I like.

I think this is also why it’s important to test subs for a bit too see with what you gel better.

This also means I’ll change my sex-custom down the line a bit to either Emperor, or Wanted.

On another note, Emperor also went STRAIGHT to money. Manifested sales, as well as potential calls which can make me a ton of money. I remember @Billions saying he had the most sales etc. on Emperor HOM which I also bought and will run after this Emperor cycle.

Specifically because of this:

• Build incredibly deep, long lasting relationships, be it with friends, family members, business or romantic partners.
  • Achieve total financial abundance and freedom through the manifestation and building of wealth and success.
  • Improve and enhance natural positive manifestation abilities, especially when working toward achieving financial abundance and success.
  • Easily generate new ideas for wealth generation and increase motivation to act on those ideas.
  • Begin creating your business empire using the resources you have now, rather than having to “save up” before starting.
  • Enhance and improve decision making skills when scaling your empire once you’ve acquired more resources.

and this:

• For those with Emperor, StarkQ, EoG, or a number of wealth generating modules in their custom subliminals, you’d be doing yourself a profound disservice by not adding The House of Medici to your stack rotation.

I mean… I always thought Medici was about trade which I do not give a f about at all. Except maybe crypto investments. I want cashflow first, but it seems it’s a necessity to run, and I especially like the part about becoming famous with your family name, building a powerful family Empire and the sub being more social. With conscious guidance I can move it into that direction, stacked with a future Youtube custom this is FIRE!

Anyway, right now I am truly enjoying this stack. Emperor for the earthly POWER, Chosen to be positive and not lose sight of the overall picture of my life, DR to fix shit. The healing so far does not interfere with results which I like.

3 minutes still reigns supreme for me.

6 Likes

Also about EoG ST1.

I had a huge realization. Prior years I was always flailing around with business. I never had enough time to do all the things I want to do.

The past weeks I’ve been super efficient, and today, after I was done with work for Youtube, I realised I literally have nothing to do for today. That was a WEIRD feeling. Gladly my subconscious came to the rescue and told me why:
Because I am focused. Blog posts and Youtube Videos is all I do now.

Before, I would OCCUPY MYSELF with changing thumbnails ALL THE TIME. Changing the logo. Changing whole blog posts. Changing the website design.
All kinds of SHIT that doesn’t move me forward.
Content is what drives the game. I was literally occupying my days with (somewhat) meaningless stuff.

But if I focus on the main thing. The high ROI 20%, then a) business runs much better, and b) I have a shitton of time in the day to live a free life.

Ecstasy of Freedom.

Before I always thought I’ll be hustling forever and never understood the 4 hour workweek.
I mean, I still WANT to work more because I truly enjoy it. But it’s the different mindset between WANTING and NEEDING to do so.

7 Likes

Ever since I ran Emperor my upper back and triceps are sore af.

And due to the Easter Weekend I didn’t get to workout so it MUST be Emperor. Wanted had INSANE physical results for me, so let’s see if I’ll match the guy on the cover lol

My hunger also MASSIVELY increased!

4 Likes

so 3 minutes work for you better than 5 minutes? I’m also very sensitive to overload that ZP brings and had a long washout now to start again from fresh. I guess I will also try 3min and switch later to 5min if more exposure is needed.

1 Like

Yes, for some reason it even works WAY better than 5 minutes. No idea what’s in the script that makes these 2 minutes much “worse.” But something’s going on!

3 Likes

that’s very interesting! I think this is just due to overexposure. So it seems 5min is already too much for you if you are getting better results with 3min.
If I run the subs according to the official recommendation with 15min, I’m ending in overexposure and don’t get any positive results so I had been running it for 5min since the time Saint told me so.

2 Likes