Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

I’d consider addiction to be a form of recon, you wouldn’t?

Fair point, they are generally more impressionable.

I remember @SaintSovereign stating that is was a good idea to try only 3 min of each title on your stack to see the effects in 1 post and then never saw anything on the 3 min pattern ever again? Is 3 min of the 15 min file the new experimental recommended?

Currently I am alternating

Day 1 15 min EoG
Day 2 rest
Day 3 15 min EZP, HoM
Day 4 rest
Day 5 3 min EoG
Day 6 rest
Day 7 3 min EZP, HoM
Repeat till day 21

I notice there is a significant difference on 3 min days and day after. It seems like a bigger punch for some reason yet very different feeling recon. Is that because I am just overloaded on 15 min days and it takes a lot more time to process.

I also am running EoG1 which likely fucking me up from the healing script. Productivity collapsed when I started that and it was the only variable that changed.

1 Like

EoG1 is having the opposite effect on me : Ascended Mogul + EoG journal

Yeah it might be working through all your limiting beliefs regarding money, and they might sit deep, emotionally drenched. Power through!

You give them Limitless, and next thing you know …

they’re asking for Wanted / Seductress, and RICH Crypto / Gaming Mastery X.

So unless you want them on Coinbase, Twitch, or OnlyFans … !!!

:sweat_smile:

:rofl:

3 Likes

NO KIDDING! :open_mouth:

One of my daughter’s favorite books is Gossie & Friends, a collection of stories about some baby goslings and the cute little adventures they get into. In one of the stories Gossie is crying, and I asked my daughter why she was crying.

“Gossie crying because she can’t find (Gossie’s) red boots. Gertie took them, and Gossie wants them.”

That’s 100% correct… not described in those words in the story either; that’s her understanding of the plot. She’s just 19 months old as of yesterday…

Half the time I hear her talk I think we ought to have named her Alia… #Dune :nerd_face: :rofl:

8 Likes

Wonderful mind

1 Like

What aha moment for me. This is simple and I can wrap my mind around this. I really have a new perspective in my Sub Club journey. Thanks :pray:.

2 Likes

For me this helps very much. I try to read different posts every day and I learn from my Sub Club family what works and what doesn’t. I joined out of curiosity but now I feel grateful everyday for the knowledge I glean from all my brothers and sub club sisters. Magic brought me here and I am happy it did. I don’t think anyone has to worry about Magick if it’s not in you vision, it won’t manifest through the Subs.

3 Likes

Love your attitude, @TheSunlightCaller

1 Like

@Lion :pray: Namaskar.

2 Likes

Okay, so after a 7-day washout, I was feeling really good and I felt myself again after a time I cannot even remember. This week started a new stack, felt good at first but now the recon is really bad again and it is like I cannot access who I was or how I felt before (when I was feeling good and the real me). This recon is the culprit for me not feeling good all this time, I know that now. It is quite dangerous as it makes me question everything in my life, but in a not so good feeling way as if everything is bad and not good. But after the washout, I felt good and I felt like I was able to become my true self again. This recon self is not me.

I am going to have to change something as this recon is just not productive and if anything it paints everything in a deep not feeling a good way.

I am gonna try listening to 3 minutes of my subs instead and see if that helps the recon. Having extra rest days is not the answer, as the problem is hours later and the following day that the recon is just too much. I will try the 3 mins of each sub and see if that lowers the intensity of the recon on the day and the following day. If I was able to lower the intensity so it is not crippling and destructive in my views about my life and the people in it, then I might be alright. I mean there must be a way I can lower the recon and still reap the positive rewards, there must be!

3 Likes

I recall the founders talking about reality bending technology is this what @gdbdboy is experiencing ?

2 Likes

Ever since running AC especially, reality is just a direct product of my thoughts. Kinda insane tbh. I still haven’t really computed that.

6 Likes

IMG_20220415_130956

Choosen price changed !!

It seems also the list of ultima price changed to 34.99

Thanks Saint and fire :pray:

7 Likes

what was the price before?

Yea that happened yesterday.
And yes ultima price was lowered too,

2 Likes

Limitless Executive is still costs 49.99

$44.99 iirc.