Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless ZP

But this is just your subjective perception. Not everyone can see results from just a few loops and not everyone is that gifted that can see them so quickly.

I am saying this from my own experience because I could see results only from ultimas right away and even not from every.

That being said that you are quite lucky that you see it so quickly and what is the ultimate truth for you may not be true for anyone else.

I know you are on the spectrum, unfortunately, I did not meet anyone like you so I can not say how difficult it is in a real life. You are obviously lacking in empathy and this kind of social skill which is apparently linked to this condition.

1 Like

You seem to miss where I said this.

You’re telling me I’ll dominate the world, have sex with all the men I want, be super rich, be the top of my job and all the rest of the benefits in one loop of Emperor?

We’re not talking about having clear benefits. We’re talking about getting full results from a program.

Once again, as always, you’re wrong.

Colour me shocked.
You’re the only one that does.

no i purposely ignored it as its a clear strawman argument.

I’m willing to bet that out of those 20 products that you ran, none of them were multi-stagers that you ran from beginning to end.

And if you did, I bet you abandoned ship real quick.

Your stance makes sense for many subs, especially if you’re a fast responder, but it makes no sense whatsoever when applied to the multi-stage subliminals.

3 Likes

You would have to play titles more than 3 times for any sort of real idea of what titles, even ZP titles for the most part, to have any basis for that.

Check out: Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man ZP; ZP Journal Notes (AM, RM) - aeiouxyz; ​ Art Goddess, RM+Minds Eye+RICH ZP.

1 Like

Can stage 3 be run as a purely attention enhancing product?

3 Likes

after running ST1 & ST2 ? Otherwise:

A good reason to run the previous two stages before running ST3 is because of the profound nature of the Quantum Focus stage.
In ST3, you will be introduced to a powerful new state of mind that was prepared for in ST1 and developed in ST2…
You might have noticed it in action when you were concentrating, when you were in the zone while doing something during the previous stages…
It is the Quantum Focus Mode.

some of us jumped directly to ST4.

ST4 combines the previous three stages into one while further improving Quantum Focus Mode

4 Likes

The healing element of many ST1 multi-stagers won’t necessarily show results that quickly and/or may produce recon instantly. Running different stages without having the foundations of a previous stage can also produce instant recon if you don’t have the necessary personal foundation to handle it.

With that said, I’m talking more about the Q multi-stagers. Now that many are in ZP, things will be very different but not enough time has passed to be able to gather something conclusive.

3 Likes

Enough. Back on topic.

3 Likes

I think the only way this matter can be settled, is through a rap battle.

@Alphamale I challenge you to rewrite that entire post in rhyme. You are the alpha male, so you must accept my challenge.

8 Likes

hahah
I declare my lost

Lmao will love to see this. All jokes aside want to hear what everyone is feeling on QL.

@bombayduck is the eminem if the forum
he just dominates and @BeautifulSoulGoddess is the rihanna of the forum hahah

2 Likes

more clarity and faster understanding

2 Likes

@James I want to hear more of what Ql st1 zp is offering you. You said that it is making you remember things easier. And can you pls elaborate more on the introvert thing. I am an introvert and seeing that Ql is supporting introvert personality will give it more importance

Edit: supporting here means embracing necessarily not making you an introvert :grin::+1:

2 Likes

More clarity and faster understanding of what?

Haha :joy: Thank you

2 Likes

Higher perception of environment and faster results in solving mathematical problems.
Overall a higher awareness for details. There is so much when the fog is gone :wink:

5 Likes

I see. Thank you.

2 Likes