Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless ZP

Oh, I totally agree. The thing is, Stark and Emperor get me maybe 70 to 80% there PLUS it has other beneficial scripting. So, my choice is 70% fast results with Stark/Emperor or slow results that won’t really give me what I need until 3 to 6 months in.

1 Like

Oh definitely agree with you there, one has to weigh the personal cost of time versus the potential benefit.

For me personally, being smart has been basically the primary focus for most of my life and I’ve only concentrated on other things in the last 3 years I would say. I think refocusing on building my intellect in a different way would be fulfilling for me personally (in an emotional and spiritual way even), and that is why I am willing to commit to QL for a year once I begin.

2 Likes

What would you say are the main differences and similarities between the two when it comes to results and your goals

differences between which two?

Stark and emperor.

Those are my main ones in w.e zp stack I’m tryna build but there’s no solid info on RM or stark, or Hom

All the info should be in the product sales pages. No?

Did they update for the zp version now?

I’m pretty sure the descriptions/objectives didn’t change. Everything the original did, ZP does, just better.

Hmm, alright. But still I would love for clear objectives for RM since it seems like an amalgamation of multiple subs, and if it has multiple goals of the other subs already there then that’s perfect.

But back to when I got involved in the Convo, how would you weigh the two? Stark zp vs Emperor ZP

1 Like

wtf?

are there people who really wait that long to see if a product works?

i give a product maximum 3 loops and if no positive/useful results i try another product.

are there really people who wait 45 days to see if a product is useful?

It isn’t so much product works, it’s to get the full benefits of the products. 21-45 days is a minimum of how long you should use the product for, not a maximum.

1 Like

Is that how you’d treat a diet? An exercise program?

Subliminals are, for the most part more like diets & exercise than a painkiller. On most of these subs, you’re going to need to spend some time with them – (notwithstanding various instant testimonies on the forum. Those were almost all for specific subs and by people who were READY for the change).

7 Likes

Only the objectives for Mogul ZP is updated. The updated sales pages of the rest of the products are coming soon.

Probably after all the main store titles are updated to ZP. Which at the rate SaintSovereign and Fire are currently working, will be any minute now.

Just wanted to add that CHOSEN has a list of objectives as well as Emperor ZP on the sales pages on top of Mogul ZP.

Yes, the objectives list for each sub will be out once the ZP upgrades are all done.

1 Like

Ok. Do we have anyone running RM ZP at least? Cuz it just seems to incorporate some many elements of different subs, and since it’s zp and ZP is just a much more narrower rewrite of qv2, then I’m kinda curious if it would be in my best interest to have it in my stack. I never really got the benefits or at least any major benefits except lack one that I could attribute to just renaissance man, since I ran QL, AM, Wanted, And RM, plus an Ultima for about two months, no washout in this stack or before in the healing stack, so I don’t know if it the zp will match with my goals or personality or at least the zp version since it seems it got limitless, UA, mogul, some emperor but not sure how much, and a little bit of stark

2 Likes

this is incorrect.

for example, libertine ultima worked great from day 1 and remained consistent for months.

Libertine did NOT start out ok then become great the more i used it; it was great from the first 2 loops and stayed great.

this idea that products get significantly better the more you use them does NOT match my experience at all and i have bought around 20 products.

my experience says products that are useful will show clear benefits within the first 3 loops usually first 2.

i disagree.

in fact, i have mostly used subliminals on an as needed basis the same way you use painkillers.

i completely disagree with this idea that someone should use a product for weeks before seeing significant benefits.

i give products 2-3 loops and if no clear benefit I try another product.

This is how i have done it from day 1 and i have bought around 20 products.

I partially agree on this , clear benefits doesn’t mean the full spectrum of benefits .

I know you put this as an example but in a simplified way

Every goal needs different number of steps to achieve

For example : having a great sex with your preferred type of woman
Will go between 4 to 8 steps

1)dress 2)go to club or a party 3) have drink 4) engage in convo 5)find the women 6) having fun

There is different factors that will increase those steps for someone 1)self image 2)outer cirumstances 3) societal norms

Take the example of building a business (not successful one just a business)

You will need at least 18 steps

1. deciding on an idea
  2. preparing the paper work
  3. prepare the office
    3)communicating with suppliers/or professionals needed
  4. etc , i can go on and on
    But you get the idea

Again all those steps are on the physical level . And pepole self image are screwed that’s why it takes time (for the realisation and stabilisation of the full spectrum of benefits )

When people use subliminal not just here but on the subliminal community
They have two assumptions in mind
1)I can have permenancy of results* 2)to have this I need to play the sub for longer periods 3)so I can use another sub title to embody and achieve different goals .

Your way is not wrong I did here with titles like true social

1. no clear benefits means
    there is limiting beliefs that the sub is addressing
    Or there is way a head of you to achieve (full spectrum of benefits)
  2. I try another product means
    Your situation is above normal in that area of life (this is great by the way)
    For example :
    Buying a sub for learning and you find no clear benefits and try another product this simply means your situation is not Dier to stick with the title and you already have a sense of satisfaction in that area .
3 Likes

Check the RM ZP thread, my friend. You might get some idea of who is running it.

A quick glance at the journals tells me that @hyperbeam and @BeautifulSoulGoddess are running it.

This is true and an important fact. If you have less bullshit to work through, the sub has a much easier time bringing that reality to you.

Then again, it feels like the biggest issue currently is people not sticking to recommendations and overloading themselves, to realise later they get the results once they are on a washout.

2 Likes