Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless ZP

Available now. If you’ve purchased Quantum Limitless in the past, the new version is already in your downloads!

22 Likes

Wow gonna give this a try

2 Likes

Ooo. I may use this one over Limitless in my next few play cycles :anguished:

4 Likes

Is there any improvement in QL compared with Limitless when it comes to the recon you and I used to get on Limitless?

These are two different programs yet they address similar aspects of our psyche.

Guys, it’s only me and @SaintSovereign getting the recon I mentioned so no worries besides it’s not Limitless.

3 Likes

Maybe that’s what :point_down:t2: was about …

:slight_smile: :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Note: I did do a search in the instructions thread and I read the Mini Instructions Sheet that comes with QL ZP. I didn’t find the answers. I’m not saying they’re not there; just that I did look and didn’t see them.

Do we have official instructions/suggestions on how best to listen to a ZP multi-stage such as QLZP?

Are there a variety of options depending on what we’re looking for?

I’m thinking of running this solo, but wondering if it would be useful or detrimental to stack multiple stages.

1 Like

Tell me @SaintSovereign if I am dreaming but around 5’ 10’’ on ST3 I can hear a voice ?

This QL ZP St 3 gives me a powerful focus with no headache like Limitless ZP

6 Likes

Shouldn’t be.

I can’t understand the voice

The best approach which was if I remember correctly mentioned by Saint that it would be the best to listen to two cycles (45 days) to every stage.

4 Likes

@sid - are you tempted to do this now? I know it’s your favourite.

1 Like

Definitely I am excited to try it , but alchemist zp captured my interest and increased my devotion and concentration in meditation . So my coming cycle Will be only alchemist st 1 and I may add QL st4 not sure . With alchemist I experienced what Saint speak about regarding the honesty about your true desires.

8 Likes

That’s excellent, bro! Glad you are getting such results.

2 Likes

Check out this post by username SaintSovereign.

1 Like

BOOM!

Super excited to run this when my current routine is done, looking at about 2 cycles from now. Just contemplating whether or not I should replace Stark with Khan when that time comes.

Awesome. Straight from the horse’s mouth! Thanks.

1 Like

I love the descriptions of QL and I really need those results. But I need them yesterday, not in 180 days (45 days per stage). I don’t think I have the patience for this right now. I’m getting good results from Stark & Emperor I so guess I’ll stick with those for now. But dang, QL sounds amazing.

3 Likes

If you need quicker results choose Limitless instead of QL.

5 Likes

Anything great requires time and investment mate. I’m looking forward to starting QL as soon as my stack will allow me to.

2 Likes