Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Roadmap

2 Likes

Check out the roadmap.

1 Like

For some reason that may not make sense I was thinking earlier about how Quantum Limitless ZP would stack with The Alchemist ZP
Maybe I have been watching the trailer for the new Doctor Strange movie

Open the multiverse

11 Likes

Weird. I was thinking that today too. The stuff about tuning in to reality

2 Likes

Exactly

Maybe add Minds Eye ZP

2 Likes

Nah. If you’re running multiple titles, you won’t be able to tell if you’re having less recon. The only way to tell is to run it solo and compare it against past experience.

5 Likes

We’re going to release them soon. Still debating on 7 minutes vs. 15 and whether they can be boosters / superchargers.

14 Likes

I wanted to ask, are you considering making a ME lifeCharger?
or AsC would do the same job?

1 Like

if beyond limitless cannot be used on an as needed basis then in what way would it be different to limitless?

does that mean beyond limitless will be retired if it cannot be used on an as needed basis like utimas?

can the first 3 stages be run in one 21 day cycle by following the instructions for 3 ZP products?

or is this a bad idea?

1 Like

Would be nice to get a preview as to what a 7 minute zp sub can do.

3 Likes

AsCh is your answer @Invictus. AsCh is patterned after the original ME Lifecharger idea.

QL’s still on the way. Just had to rebuild all the stages from scratch due to a failed integrity test in ST 3. Wanted to make sure everything was perfect.

15 Likes

my two top wishes for QL ZP

• script adjustments that prevent QL having any negative effects on social interactions (getting lost in introverted intuition)

• scripting to create genius level visualization to help understand, learn and communicate scientific knowledge, and eidetic memory, as portrayed by Dr. Shaun Murphy in The Good Doctor

My wishlist might come too late though

2 Likes

im sure other people are wondering about this:

can the first 3 stages be run in one 21 day cycle by following the instructions for 3 ZP products?

or is this a bad idea?

While I will appreciate that. I will prefer to emulate Warren Buffett or Charlie Munger thanks to QL ZP.:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

That would probably lead to a lot of recon, if the stages are sequential it’s probably best to go stage by stage instead of all at once. Also in the description, it talks about how each further stage contains the previous stage’s scripting. Doing all 3 would likely lead to overexposure. Correct me if I’m wrong Saint

3 Likes

If it does happen, great. But I’m still going to push myself to reach my highest potential and not wait/depend on something else. image

3 Likes

Quantum Limitless ZP now available.

19 Likes

Boom!!! :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes