Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Yeahhh

Wish the best state of mind

I know the feeling. Please know that what yourself and @Fire do I am eternally grateful for

9 Likes

PCC ready to go.

14 Likes

I am going to run Diamond and love myself tonight :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:!

4 Likes

Note: Quantum Limitless ZP has experimental special recon reduction functionality when run alone. If you’re running it solo, please give us feedback on your recon.

23 Likes

So that scripting is set to only kick in when QL runs alone? Awesome, if so. The adaptability of the scripting here still amazes me.

1 Like

Ayo hold up

PH premium free though :rofl:

1 Like

Running Renaissance man now feel like I should drop it for QLZP since I’ve been getting recon plus this alines with what am focus on right now.
I’ve been thinking to jump to stage 3.

any updates on beyond limitless and the executive?

Roadmap

2 Likes

Check out the roadmap.

1 Like

For some reason that may not make sense I was thinking earlier about how Quantum Limitless ZP would stack with The Alchemist ZP
Maybe I have been watching the trailer for the new Doctor Strange movie

Open the multiverse

11 Likes

Weird. I was thinking that today too. The stuff about tuning in to reality

2 Likes

Exactly

Maybe add Minds Eye ZP

2 Likes

Nah. If you’re running multiple titles, you won’t be able to tell if you’re having less recon. The only way to tell is to run it solo and compare it against past experience.

5 Likes

We’re going to release them soon. Still debating on 7 minutes vs. 15 and whether they can be boosters / superchargers.

14 Likes

I wanted to ask, are you considering making a ME lifeCharger?
or AsC would do the same job?

1 Like

if beyond limitless cannot be used on an as needed basis then in what way would it be different to limitless?

does that mean beyond limitless will be retired if it cannot be used on an as needed basis like utimas?

can the first 3 stages be run in one 21 day cycle by following the instructions for 3 ZP products?

or is this a bad idea?

1 Like