Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless ZP

Higher perception of environment and faster results in solving mathematical problems.
Overall a higher awareness for details. There is so much when the fog is gone :wink:

5 Likes

I see. Thank you.

2 Likes

Sure. I’m used to not being able to remember things. I often have to repeat it or have it repeated to me numerous times. I’m not sure if it’s because I have been diagnosed with ADHD or related to something else.
My Wife and I were having a conversation this morning about some events that took place that she said she had told me about but I didn’t recall at the time . Then maybe an hour or so later I remembered at least some of what she told me. I just recalled it out of nowhere

With being an introvert I spent most of my life forcing myself to be extroverted. Out of insecurities , expectation, immaturity , or all of the above I don’t know. At the time I wasn’t emotionally mature or self aware enough to understand the unnecessary drama and headaches I was causing for myself and others not just at that time but also that would linger with trauma and reputation . Unintentionally burning bridges and alienating people.
I could go on but hopefully you get the point
I can elaborate more if you need me to

One other thing is that I tend to think things through way more before I say something or choose not to
I am fascinated with learning and while the people around me spend hours watching various social media and streaming services I would rather learn something so I watch things like Crash Course on YouTube

7 Likes

I am right now, thanks brother

@SaintSovereign @Fire I have decided as of today that for now I am going to run Quantum Limitless ZP Solo. What sort of feedback would you like and should I start a journal?

2 Likes
1 Like

I remember reading that so I thought I would ask

Stage by stage or just 1 specific stage?

Yes just stage 1 so far

2 Likes

Nice when I’ll look out for your updates.

2 Likes

It is such a test of my patience lately on recent threads, having to see these skirmishes that have little to do with the thread in question.

9 Likes

Honest first impression of QL St3 ZP

• Immediately after the loop I got insatiably tired and had to lay down. I procrastinated playing Bloons TD Battles on my ipad, downloaded tinder and deleted it 5 mins later, called a girl and talked with her for 70 mins lol - basically I did everything besides working hahah. This type of reconciliation is common for me though, it is always happening when I run a cognitive enhancement sub for the first time.

• In the evening I suddenly got really angry that I wasted my day and got a huge motivation to study. I sat down and worked for 3 hours without taking a break. My focus was CRAZY… completely lost track of time. I went over some of medical cards and noticed that I could suddenly recall a lot of knowledge, which I should have already forgotten. Ended the day by start reading a book and finishing it a few hours later LOL. WTF is happening.
    Those are by the far the best results I have seen from any Limitless product so far. Also, I think it never happened that the-first-day-reconciliation cleared away on the same day.

• Woke up today and started to study. Had the same drive, dedication and focus like yesterday. Worked for 2 1/2 hours without a break, not even 5 mins, and finished a section which I planned to finish in 6 hours lol.
    Being done for the day, I started to play Bloons TD Battles again… 30 mins later I have developed an unbeatable strategy… I have just won 19 out of 20 games hahah

Rating so far: 10/10

21 Likes

The next flame battle I see, someone’s taking a breather.

@Alphamale let it go.

8 Likes

I did

I will pay for it! Wait, I already did! :grin:
I will give it a try. Jumping to QL ST3 tonight.

1 Like

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

AMAAAAA…ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ…ZING.

Though I am a kid compared to what you have gone through but I felt this. I used to alienate with my frbds sometimes or people ,keeping 1 or 2 friends. Actually I get bored with people idk why… but now I am improving it,I made some good friend just to learn how to connect with people

…because Tony Stark and I learn from mistakes.

QL should be working great …

3 Likes

I want to give you some advice and I honestly don’t mean to sound condescending or that I’m talking down to you but when you get the opportunity run Dragon Reborn in it’s entirety. Throw in The Love Bomb
Get your shit together. Don’t focus on women. Focus on learning to love yourself and clear out all the trauma and garbage. I am serious
You will save yourself a ton of future headaches and drama and whatever hate , negativy , or criticism someone throws your way you will have your own mental and emotional armor

The best in your journey
James

21 Likes

Thank you so much James. I am strictly considering your advice on mental and emotional Armour. Thank you again.!!! :dizzy:

3 Likes

What impact do you guys see from QL ST1 regarding productivity? Increase in productivity, or just in neutral?

1 Like