Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless ZP

I want to give you some advice and I honestly don’t mean to sound condescending or that I’m talking down to you but when you get the opportunity run Dragon Reborn in it’s entirety. Throw in The Love Bomb
Get your shit together. Don’t focus on women. Focus on learning to love yourself and clear out all the trauma and garbage. I am serious
You will save yourself a ton of future headaches and drama and whatever hate , negativy , or criticism someone throws your way you will have your own mental and emotional armor

The best in your journey
James

21 Likes

Thank you so much James. I am strictly considering your advice on mental and emotional Armour. Thank you again.!!! :dizzy:

3 Likes

What impact do you guys see from QL ST1 regarding productivity? Increase in productivity, or just in neutral?

1 Like

You’re welcome. If I can help out and get something done I’m here

1 Like

What happened with Dragon Reborn?

A lovely question
On hold for now. See my Wife and I are currently in an unhealthy and more than a little toxic living situation so I have decided to sacrifice DR for now so I can learn a new skill such as coding , get certified , and get us the flock out of here

6 Likes

Your reply added a bit more weight to my future plans of running Dragon Reborn as my second multi-stager, after I finish with Quantum Limitless.

You wouldn’t happen to be running Chosen, wouldja?

'Cuz you’re a beacon, my guy.

5 Likes

Not consistently but yeah

That is an incredible honor
Thank you

3 Likes

Thank you! I asked because I’m considering running DR as well, though I’m a bit scared as I’m on my second sprint of CFW and it wrecks me up pretty significantly (tired, low productivity). I have vivid dreams like never before, so I assume it’s doing its healing, that’s why I’m sticking to it.

Hope you and your wife are better soon!

4 Likes

Absolute correct decision.

Subs need to support your life, not your life supporting your stack.

I dropped my plans for Alchemist / Sage a while ago because I first need to get the physical stuff fixed.

7 Likes

I’ve run both. CFW took out my productivity. Dragon Reborn, not really (though it’s had its moments).

On Stage 3 of DR, I’m experiencing a clarification of motivation. It feels really interesting. Starts out feeling like no motivation, but then I find myself working in a more solid, directed, and grounded way.

5 Likes

Ql st3 update::

This QL ST3 zp definitely works. I think best so far.
I did a loop today… (today is my 2nd loop,I did one loop yesterday but ruined it by running some yt subs and affirmations for manifestation :))
I have to write 20 programs in my practical copy. People took 3-4 days to write these. Ofc they did it at a slow pace. The 19th program was very big. When I told my friend that I started writing today he laughed at me saying Good luck. I continously wrote the programs from 6-11 pm and completed all the programs(tomorrow is submit date) , so later on I called him and said thank you. He was surprised how on the world I did that. This is some real sh*t for students. I wish that I could get it earlier…(I mean if Ql zp was reelased some months before)
Anyway late better than never…

11 Likes

Thank you

Exactly. It took me a bit to understand how important that is. Probably one of the reasons I was feeling so much recon when running other subs.

I feel that Quantum Limitless ZP St 1 is definitely working. It’s a process I have no intention of interrupting

5 Likes

Dear @James

QL makes you antisocial?

Please do NOT mix our titles with YouTube subliminals or titles from another producer (including "morphic fields).

6 Likes

I wouldn’t say antisocial. Priorities are different .

2 Likes

Yes sure! But impatiently I did that. I will be careful !! And I take full responsibility for what I did and for my results

4 Likes

Oh one more thing I Wana inform you about experimental anti recon scripting in QL if Ql st3 has it!

On Stark ,the cognitive enhancement part gave me good recon. I was feeling constant pressure in my head(I did 1 loop every 2 days) and I felt like it was trying to improve my focus and memory but my brain couldn’t handle it well and I felt so annoying , so to minimize that cognitive recon I listened to emperor zp ik its a bad idea but it helped me to overcome the recon.

So QL st3 is also giving me amazing focus but I feel like it is not overpowering itself. More like it is nerfing it’s own effect to minimize the recon. So I think Ql is doing great and according to what individual needs right at the moment

Or it’s the ANTIRECON SCRIPT

6 Likes

Fair enough!
And when you interact with people?

People? Seriously? No way!!!

I’m joking

I am hopefully super polite and grateful no matter the situation or interaction
I refuse to treat anyone badly
Except for @DarkPhilosopher @Sub.Zero @Malkuth @SaintSovereign and specifically @Hoppa
@Brandon @Apollo @subliminalguy require daily watering and sunshine so they can grow to become healthy and viral young men

16 Likes