Looking for some help in refining my stack

Before this week, the last time I used a Subclub product was in June 2020. In the time since then, there has been a lot of changes in both the technologies used and my personal circumstances.

I am currently in my first year of Medical school and need a way to study for very long hours while at peak efficiency. I’ve been coasting through school for the last few years so arriving in medical school was a wake-up call that I wasn’t quite ready for. I basically flunked my first semester and need to ace this one if I want to have a shot at passing my year.

Aside from that, I’d like to become more successful with women. My biggest problem in this department is getting my interactions to go somewhere. I can spend half an hour chatting up a girl or dancing with her all night but in the end, go home empty-handed.

After searching through the Subclub catalog I’m leaning towards the following 5 Subliminals:

Beyond Limitless Ultima - Having limitless motivation and an eidetic memory.

Libertine Ultima V2 - Having a more sexual aura to be able to close better and from what I’ve read on the forum the manifestation aspect is quite powerful.

StarkQ - Having the motivation of Emperor, the intelligence benefits of limitless and a yearning for socializing. (It would also help with my creative work and my finances, though as of now those are on the back burner as school takes priority).

Limitless - I’ve used quantum limitless in the past so going back to this feels right in a way, the objectives listed are provide exactly what I am looking for and more (mentor manifestation and subconscious book reading).

Primal Seduction - The objectives listed are perfectly in line with what I want to achieve but, the reason it REALY interests me is because of the modules included (Limitless New Dawn, Emperor LITE, Spartan LITE, Centurion, Aura of Attraction, TYRANTS, Emperor’s Reality, Sexual Manifestation, Improve Romantic Partners, Weakness Destroyer, Think Like a Winner, Eliminate Procrastination, Extreme Will, etc.)

Based on this and your own personal experiences, which 3 should I use in my stack? I plan to use this stack until the end of June, which is why I’m spending so much time trying to piece this together.

1 Like

@friday is in medical school too. He’s been having some good results with Quantum limitless ZP ST 3 for studying

3 Likes

Quantum Limitless took me a long time to build up to, so I’d like to save it for when I’m not pressed for time. I’ll probably run stage 1 and 2 during my summer break so I can be at stage 3 in September. Though as Friday said the focus from stage 3 is insane and that’s from my experience in the first version of QL.

2 Likes

You could jump directly to QL3 imho. No need to repeat 1&2.

1 Like

I’ve considered that but in the end decided that waiting would be better for what I’m trying to achieve. Though my perspective may change after running the zp tracks.

1 Like

I would go

Stark ZP
Limitless ZP
Primal Seduction ZP

2 Likes

That’s interesting, no ultimas though?

Yeah no ultimas.

1 Like

Okay thank you for your input. I’ll be using all 3 ZP versions as you suggested, I’ve included my planned listening below.

Saturday February 26 will be my day 1

Day 1: 1x Limitless ZP, 1x Primal Seduction ZP
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: 1x Stark ZP
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: 1x Limitless ZP, 1x Primal Seduction ZP
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: 1x Stark ZP
Day 8: Rest

2 Likes