Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Thank you
As much as I want change I try to be realistic.

2 Likes

Woooo wooooo wooo :slight_smile:

@GoldenTiger lets hit the pub to celebrate and get rat arsed.

@SaintSovereign come and join us down the pub.

1 Like

Bruv, you coming down to montreal soon? :grin:

Yeah once S&S drops wooooo woooo :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m more interested in limitless executive as it gels more with my goals of the moment, but I am very interested in SS results as it has been part of my stack for a long time!

SS in an incredibly underestimated sub!

2 Likes

To all the people waiting for Executive and Limitless Executive, I feel you…

But check out QL St3 ZP. Productivity is INSANE!
I can study for 4 full hours with only 10 mins break in between. I get so much done, and my focus is crazy (unlike Qv2 where I had problems with that.)

Executive was the sub I was most looking forward to 2 weeks ago, and now I think I won’t even run it haha.

You succeeded :wink:

11 Likes

Should I buy Quantum limitless :eyes: I just bought Limitless-Executive because I wanted something lighter and more action oriented to stack with Khan.

Also, for people like me who never ran QL, I don’t know if jumping straight to stage 3 is doable.

Btw @friday when is your exam? I wish you the best in it!

2 Likes

Sex and Seduction ZP now available.

11 Likes

Very cool!!

@SaintSovereign will other ZP conversions be done today?

So this is something I am surprised I never thought to ask…

Where you said before that PS might not be the best sub for a married person unless they’re careful… Is the same to be said for S&S?

I get that Primal is an attractant sub somewhat and might make one notice other women, but does S&S by itself carry the same caveat?

Would S&S help a married person interact better with their spouse if that’s how they wanted to guide/focus it?

1 Like

Yes, you could. Just note that it’s still a mild attractant.

7 Likes

Ascension for Women on deck.

12 Likes

Is it because SS is more skill based rather than aura based? I thought SS was great for attraction.

Yeah, S&S is more skills-based in that it (I think anyway) finds out what works, what doesn’t…and packages it up and integrates it into your natural skill set.

On autopilot, no less!

1 Like

SS has always been skills based, to the point that it should technically be under the Weapon X moniker. Might update that when we do all of the copy rewrites.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign Update on The Executive ZP?

1 Like

Not yet, soon.

5 Likes

Ascension for Women, ready to go.

6 Likes

Following you on that one! I’m so thrilled on tge executive & productivity suite :heart_eyes:

5 product left to be released in ZP :

Limitless Executive
Beyond Limitless
Executive
Boxing Mastery X
Aegis Initiative: Covid-19

3 Likes

Wait until LE ZP is released. You can then test it out and see if you still want QL ST3.

3 Likes