Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP Test

Do you want to share some of the results or post a link to your recent posts about those results in your journal?

I’m confused regarding this version, I thought only few subliminals didn’t have the anti-recon scripting?

1 Like

Other way around. Some newer files like CFW or CWON did have the new anti-recon tech. All older ones will be updated to the new tech.

5 Likes

So at which sub did the anti-recon tech started being used? @enigma12 you might want to see this too.

2 Likes

Afaik it was CFW.

4 Likes

Thank you for your anwser, I just found here :

So all products released before QL doesn’t have recon reduction.

Also see this post by @Simon who made a list of ZP upgrades since the beginning : PLEASE READ: Qv2 has reached EOL status - #174 by Simon

2 Likes

Thanks for the info.
Maybe there are more than one anti-recon script because he said when run alone.
Imho they developed the script and now they are updating the old titles with the latest release.
But only saint and fire have the answer.

1 Like

Yes, there might have been few adjustment to the anti-recon script.

Actually the anti recon script makes me think about sales.

When I used to sell credit cards or financial products to people, I rarely was able to say “hey, you need a credit card” as people usually already had a few or they had some kind of fear of credit card.

You need to ease the idea in their mind. Figure out where they are at in their current beliefs system… Start from there “hey you know maybe you have too many credit cards and that’s messing you up”, “maybe you should cancel them and take mine, because it’s just better”, “credit card are not inherently bad, you just need to understand how they work”… Etc etc. Make it seem easy, simple.

It works waaaaaaay better than just coming in “here is why you need to take this credit card!”. When you come up too upfront the person might close up and refuse any more communication, which I suspect could happen with the subconscious when too many instructions are “hard to handle” or “too conflicting” for your inner beliefs.

So basically this primer might act as a way to “sell” ideas to your subconscious. Rather than just “brute forcing” an idea into your mind and your subconscious feeling threatened, going slowly at the pace your subconscious is ready to go is probably the fastest way to get results in the end.

9 Likes

This new primer is something special. I’m finally understanding and embodying the reality bending side of Emperor. It’s been crazy lately. Everything I consciously desire seems to be coming to pass.

Just a few examples over the past few days:

• Noticed this cute girl in the distance at my gym. I was intrigued by her, but am not one to go up and talk to strangers at the gym - I just like to focus on my workouts. Even though I was paying her basically no attention, she ended up coming up to me in between sets and started talking to me. We had a nice little exchange and then later on when I was almost finished she came back up to me and asked for recommendations and workout tips. Like she could sense my strength as an Emperor. It was interesting because I truly did not do a single thing to indicate wanting to talk to her (like I wasn’t looking at her and was even a good distance away for most of my workout) yet she still came up to me twice to talk. So for those worried about the ‘coldness’ of Emperor, this new version may solve that for you.
  • On Sunday, I truly wanted to just chill out and watch movies. However, I had been talking to my buddy about making some plans to go out. Being a man of my word, I reached out to him since I said I would. In the back of my mind I was hoping he wouldn’t want to do anything so I can just take some time to myself to relax. And I never heard back from him until the next day :slight_smile:
  • Yesterday was Independence Day here in the states. My friends and I were talking about renting a boat or buying tickets to this barbecue at this golf club resort to watch the fireworks. Both would have cost me a few hundred USD. While it would be fun, I truly would rather just save my money for other things. Low and behold, no boats were available and the BBQ tickets were sold out. Instead, we ended up going to my friend’s penthouse and watched an amazing firework show with incredible views totally for free - which was exactly what I wanted to do the whole time :wink:
  • Speaking of free, yesterday I picked up some alcohol and we got BBQ food catered for the firework show. One of my friends who was visiting insisted on paying for all of it - and since he left this morning I got to take back quite a lot of leftovers. So basically I had this amazing day filled with great views, food and drinks with some great company (exactly what I deep down wanted to do) without paying a dime. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience and I’m sure that this new Emperor reality bending script was taking hold.

I’m blown away. This sub is truly incredible and has everything you could want as a man. I’m confident now that whatever I consciously desire will come to pass.

25 Likes

@SaintSovereign
What module(s) in q store embody this objective or sth similar to it?
Others’ opinions are humbly welcomed

Power Awareness
Power Unleashed
Sexiness Unbound

3 Likes

yes that was what I was thinking
@SaintSovereign if you concur, like it please.

@SaintSovereign
also there is this characteristic to emperor that you cut to the chase and get down to business without needing any pre-warm up conversation. I know this adjust itself acoording to the person you are dealing with, especially with the new ZP version.
and I think this comes grom the profound independence you have and also your aura that tells the other person that if he/she does not cooperate or don’t do this favor to you. it’ll be his/her loss, so he would help you to fulfill you goals. what modules gives you that very very high INTRINSIC value? like you in yourself without any money are veeeery high value.
thank you

1 Like

I have just started emperor zp , already run 3 times. Can I continue with the new emperor version or it will have some issues. Can anyone answer?

1 Like

Just continue with this new improve version. No issue.

2 Likes

thanks for the answer.

1 Like

I appreciate it

1 Like

Maybe use Chosen or something that creates warmth in the conversation. The people you sell to must have the feeling that you value them and take good care of them.

Did we have confirmation on exactly what was adjusted in the primer?

I feel like there has been some modification that

For now it’s a bit blurry to decipher what was added :eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, you have the right idea. It’s less of a “sell” to the subconscious and more of a reminder that just because it’s receiving a lot of information at once doesn’t mean it has to go try and act on it all at once, turning the user into a quivering ball of recon in the process.

23 Likes