Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP Test

The new test version of Emperor ZP is now available. Once the test is over, this thread will be closed / merged with the “main” Emperor ZP thread. Please use this thread for questions and comments on the test version of Emperor only. If you’ve already purchased Emperor, the new version will already be in your downloads, labeled as “Emperor ZP (New Test – All Files + Manual).”

This new version of Emperor contains the anti-recon scripting in some of the newer products, as well as the other small upgrades to Zero Point that occurred as we upgraded all of the programs.

Also, this version uses a 320k bit rate (as opposed to 192k). As such, it may sound a tiny bit different, and the file size is a bit larger. Comments appreciated regarding both.

45 Likes

Thank you very much for this update.

:+1::heart::+1:

5 Likes

🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️

1 Like

This interesting :slight_smile: Looking forward seeing the feedback everyone gets on here.

1 Like

Newer anti recon scripting and 320 Kbps mp3… sounds great.
Im gonna be reading the testers feedback, hopefully everything works great!

Im gonna delay the build of my new custom till we have the new anti recon scripts and possibly .flac available.

Should I listen to a full loop or 3 min is enough?
And should I expect the anti recon to influence the other titles I get?
I think my ZPt2 custom includes this anti recon tech

The anti recon scripts are already integrated into customs. It’s about updating the older ZP titles.

6 Likes

Oh I didnt knew that… thanks! I guess Im gonna wait till 320 kbps… thats more than enough.

1 Like

What’s the reason for the test? Isn’t the scripting proven by its inclusion in later subs and the results reported from those subs?

1 Like

rofl, had to pull the download temporarily to fix the error @Simon pointed out. This is what I get for trying to code that section myself. :joy:

Sorry everyone, it’ll probably be sometime tomorrow (Sunday) before it’s back up again.

3 Likes

Actually, the file is live again. Just tested our new fancy automated Q features and I think we’re good.

10 Likes

I am a bit confused here
The file I ran last night was not the new file? Or just those 2 files which simon said were wrong? I mean did I listen to the new file or not?

I can’t really test this without screwing up my Khan cycle. So I’ll hold off for now and wait for Khan to get upgraded, if this new tech gets pushed that far.

1 Like

I am looking forward to it, have Emperor in my stack but today I have to listen to the other ones :(…

You did. New files are larger in size.

:+1:t2:

Just played RM and the New Emperor (from deleted zip) back to back – Masked files on speakers. The hissing sound is noticeably louder. I don’t mind it, but I understand if it bothers headphone users.

:slight_smile:

Sidenote: I read the entire Emperor salespage. It makes almost no mention of the Fitness scripting, just one objective. Considering the Cover Image, I think that part should get a bit more … recognition.

:grin:

8 Likes

I listened to new emperorZP-my custom and WANTED zp, 3min of each, 12 hours ago.
When I first listened to emperor ZP (not the new one) I got a feeling that everything is smaller(exactly the feeling when you increase the resolution of your desktop screen) but that feeling diminished a but after sleeping or in the rest day, like the resolution decreased “slightly” or sometimes when I had recon, it was very low.
But last night when I listened and now after sleep and 12 hours I feel the resolution is not decreased AT ALL or VERY VERY little to the point where I kinda can’t feel the difference.
I dunno if it’s the natural integration process of the subs during this long which I’ve been running them or the new tech doing it’s thing.
I also have a ZP terminus squared custom.

Wow, thanks for the free upgrade.

I listened to it a few times, seems good. :smiley:

1 Like

It is my rest day pf my first emperorZP test listen
Honestly tomorrow after my review and today(I suspect recon just lifted up now) I experienced somewhat recons, I THINK one was last night which it was pushing me to go out and meet some people, but I definitely felt overloaded.
Last night until now I was lethargic and jerked off now and a very few minutes later recon lift off(as I see it) and I just thought about writing a testimony, also another KINDA intense emotion that I was(I think it’s kinda reduced in the meantime) experiencing today was this attachment to someone I had a crush on and at the end acted VERY creepy and could not conquer her. I texted her once yesterday I guess, I think it was kinda taking action on recon, I told her I think we should meet once more to make peace with this matter, and it was in a confident and tiny bit flirtatious manner. But now I feel that attachment is gone OR reduced significantly, but I am not sure at all. Should I trust this feeling? Sorry it was meant to a testimony of emperorZP test version, but I found myself writing.
One thing friday said that he still see results even on recon when listened to ZP, he is probably right. Last night I was feeling overloaded and prone to impatience, but women were very much so attracted to me, and it really got more than the other days.
I dunno mehn, results are mixed and I cannot pinpoint.

@SaintSovereign
Is it possible that Different Archetypes come out when listening to a stack ?
Like I listen to emperorZP, WANTED ZP and my custom.
It is possible, or I should always expect a synergistic effect coming out?

Different for sure