Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless ZP v2

Thank you kind sirs!

2 Likes

For some random reason I was just thinking what would happen to someone if they ran Quantum Limitless long term. I’m not going to do that myself. At least for a few years. It made me think about how I became almost obsessed with Dragon Reborn. I remember having a conversation with someone on the forum about something called " Tabula Rasa " which translates to blank or clean slate. Being able to completely resolve all of someone’s trauma or whatever else that they’re literally able to define themselves the way they want

8 Likes

Well, I know that it may sound silly but thanks to QL I don’t need to look at the keyboard when typing in anymore… :sweat_smile: I’ve always dreamed about that but never consciously tried to master it. Now I can do it! :slight_smile: I was surprised that I realized it only today when writing an article for my website… On top of that, my urinary and faecal systems have got optimized as well but I rather attribute that to my custom with some health related modules. The point is it happened when listening to Stage 2 so it may be that QL helped with that.

11 Likes

@SaintSovereign how is SE and QL st1?

what is SE?

Sanguine: The Elixir.

1 Like

Everytime I run it, I stuck at ST1 & next few weeks some other subs takes it place, & again I start with ST1

ST2 or ST3?

Does Quantum Limitless help a person be less irrational?

2 Likes

it must do

For sure.

Would the songs you thought of during exams happen to be songs you might’ve heard while studying for the exams?

I wish I had that kind of organized mind but no, it is really just a random song I would have heard at any point in life. Besides I don’t listen to music while studying.

1 Like

A follow-up on this. I have qualified the entrance exam.

16 Likes

Excellent work, brother!

3 Likes

Thank you brother!!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Is it okay to stack QL st1 and Sanguine Elixir?

Not on the same day, but the same stack?

why not?