Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless ZP v2

Sorry not clear on what your reply was

So you went straight to stage 4 ?

Not sure whether to ascribe this to QL or RoM. But I decided to get back to work on 1.0RC6 of VAERity. Something pushed me to examine the pyarrow workaround Iā€™d made for a string overflow issue closer earlier than I would have otherwise done.

I worked systematically, in PyCharm at first, then ditching that and going straight to vim in a cygwin terminal. Apprised myself of memory profiling techniques within minutes, installed profiler and figured out the syntax to profile the code. Added debug statements to different parts of the third party code until I finally found the answer.

$third_party_library was doing a take on a memory mapped array that was larger than 2GB, and that take implied memory allocation, but additionally it was a potential indexing issue. The iterator workaround reduced the size of the unfiltered chunks of the iterator to below the 2GB limit and let the take do its copy without triggering an overflow issue.

The speed at which I was able to confirm and supplement the information in the PRL after only hearing about it yesterday was faster than Iā€™ve gotten up to speed on other peoples code in the past. So yeah, I blame that on QL4 and RoM :wink:

2 Likes

Ya, I kind of was close to the objectives before, so I went straight to ST4 without much recon.
But it took my intelligence to next level.

4 Likes

I had bought QL last year and have done a full cycle of each stage for 4 months. But I didnā€™t see any visible results on Zpv1.
Last week, I started again with stage 1 of QL and I had an exam yesterday. I had visible results I could sense in my exam. I am the type of person that panics at the start of exam, my brain becomes blank and instead of recalling answers my mind recalls some random song I might have heard during the course of my life. But yesterday though I was panicky at the start I became calm as soon as the exam started, could focus without any problems and I think even my processing speed was faster than normal. I actually did better than my own expectations.

Healing really is underrated.

14 Likes

There is the recommendation that for multi-stage programs one should run every stage at least for two months.

4 Likes

Damn this time dilation thing is really freaking me out !! Again ! This time even more !!!

3 Likes

Remember, itā€™s just a perception shift as your mind is processing information a bit faster.

12 Likes

What are your thoughts on Quantum Limitless vs Limit Destroyer? I know that QL increases oneā€™s mental processing capacity (like the 2011 film Limitless) but will it also help you to break unconscious limitations? I feel like I have been internally stuck creating positive change in my life (especially regarding wealth and prosperity) and I am determined to break through my limitations and destroy any ā€œstucknessā€ to actually changing my life financially. I have been doing EoG for months without much effect.

Do you think that maybe combining QL with Limit Destroyer will help me accomplish this in my life? Any thoughts / recommendations are welcome! Thanks!

4 Likes

I think Limit Destroyer (or some similar scripting) is in Quantum Limitless. In fact, Iā€™m 100% sure. You can add Limit Destroyer ZP in order to focus on that aspect a bit more, but itā€™s definitely included.

13 Likes

you are getting all these results from QLM ZP stage 4?

and are you using ZP1 or ZP2?

1 Like

I havenā€™t finished anything yet but I do recommend this

2 Likes

I am probably going to run QL stage by stage in the future. I am obsessed with having a growth mindset and learning is a huge part of that. I know it sounds weird but I would love to be able to pass the Mensa test at some point or another test from a high iq society.

I want to be able to use my intelligence and problem solving skills to help people and hopefully make their lives easier

5 Likes

Ya those were from St4, using ZPv2 as its way smooth with better integration.

2 Likes

Ecstasy of Gold (especially ST1) is great for this.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve done at least 2 full cycles of Ecstacy of Gold ST1 already, the last cycle I did with Limit Destroyer. Any other suggestions?

1 Like

What about Ecstasy of Gold ST2 to ST4?

https://open

I was doing EoG St2 with Limit Destroyer, but I swapped Quantum Limitless for LD and got hella reconcilation. Which is the first time ever getting recon with any sub, even when I was experimenting with three subclub subs every other day.

1 Like

@Ravenscout - in that case, do take Saintā€™s advice.

Other than that, the only thing I can think about is Dragon Reborn. Absolute Healing in all areas of your life. It is possible you have already run DR since you arenā€™t a new member but thatā€™s the only last ditch effort I would do if I were in your shoes.

And when typing this, I am also thinking that doing Ecstasy of Gold ST1 and the other stages for longer could help.

5 Likes

Thank you kind sirs!

2 Likes

For some random reason I was just thinking what would happen to someone if they ran Quantum Limitless long term. Iā€™m not going to do that myself. At least for a few years. It made me think about how I became almost obsessed with Dragon Reborn. I remember having a conversation with someone on the forum about something called " Tabula Rasa " which translates to blank or clean slate. Being able to completely resolve all of someoneā€™s trauma or whatever else that theyā€™re literally able to define themselves the way they want

8 Likes