Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless ZP v2

Been using QL in my custom on the updated ZP

Been pretty smooth running thus far. Productivity up at work and I got through like 1/6th of a book on programming at my bookstore in no time flat.

Question to @James which online programming course did you finish? Do you recommend any in particular?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve run one loop of QL1 but I already see a difference in my thinking patterns and behaviour. My comprehension has improved significantly as the way I interact with people have. I also feel freer and happier than usualā€¦ more enthusiastic about experiencing life. I suppose thatā€™s related to the hormonal shifts occurring in my body.

Today I listen to EB:ToG and QL.

edit:
So it seems to be true, QL improves the processing capacities. I can sense the scripting of my stack being processed way swifter and I see the execution being more profound. Excellent!

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a reason that QL is one of my favorite subs and ZP v2 is only amplifying that feeling. I ran one loop of Stage 4 alongside WANTED and my Khan custom 4 days ago (on the last day before my washout). Reading speed, typing speed and memory have all shown a measure of increase in the last few days, but the most exciting thing so far has been the dreams Iā€™ve been having. My dreams are much more vivid, and it seems as if they are basing themselves off the other subs Iā€™m using, in the last few days Iā€™ve been 3+ dreams a night, each one with some sort of clear meaning behind it.

12 Likes

I also had the dream stuff.

1 Like

I figure Iā€™d post this question here since itā€™s the latest thread on QL.

Iā€™ll be starting on stage 4 soon and I wonder, what can I expect from it? (other than what the copy says) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I donā€™t remember anything remarkably WOW-ish with QL st4. I just run it off and on to keep the progress going.

4 Likes

I gave this to my wife and she is completing my assignment relentlessly

7 Likes

Chad :moyai: :wine_glass:

2 Likes

Ok ,i am using EB from 3rd jan, in between i stacked it with ROM and WANTED EXP(RoM for 3 days and wanted for 2 days,i ran as recommended one day on and off but i only ran 5 mins each title)

So there is a exam next week and i wanna test Ql st4 zpv2. Believe me guys, today i just did one loop of Ql st4 for 5 mins followed by 5 mins of EB(EB was constant in my stack), i am in class, and my focus is on top level. i could listen to teacherā€™s every word ,every statement ,comprehend it and yet feels like time is passing real quick. Initially there was bit pressure but later on it faded. On ZpV2 its a total diff case. I am experiecing the results that is promised on the sales page. Earlier versions were meh to me. But this zp and zpv2 is diff. Guys run it like 3-5 mins ,its awesome. No unnecessary analytical thinking.

Believe it or not ZPV2 is the ultimate invention in SC history>>>>>

4 Likes

Did you ever run QL/stage 4 before? Trying to understand if you just went for a loop after never running it orā€¦

Either way, thatā€™s awesome

2 Likes

I used QL st4 before ,it just gave me recon, on Qv2 it was hell of a recon, on Q results seem to delay and made me super analytical

3 Likes

Ran QL ST4, in my college I was on fire. I was able to understand and answer everything quickly, when the class also comprised of my seniors too. Mind you, the people in my college are one of the brightest in the country. And even there I am able to perform this great !
Most werenā€™t understanding what was going on but QL saves the day !

13 Likes

So hereā€™s a crazy thing happened to me. I play a game where u need to solve puzzles to reach the successive levels. So i was stuck on 2 puzzles for so many days, i didnt watch any tutorial to solve(i love keep trying), so today i again ran 5 mins of QL zp(i think its my 4th QLST4 loop with rest days followed)
Heck i just solved those puzzles unconsciously. Ya i was like eeh let try once more. I failed two times and the third time idk i solved it. I thought it might be a fluke. But nah, i solved the next one as well. I dont have any idea how i actually solved it, but somehow as i was solving,i was being guided to do the right steps. Amazing. I used to think that all QlSt4 goals arent possible but nah i think with right amount of time dedicated to QL its possible

13 Likes

Wut just happened now?? This time-dilation tech is scary as well as a massive cheat code. I was studying for exam and I thought I wonā€™t be able to complete in the required time. By the content I covered I thought I took 1 hr but on checking the clock I realised it has been just 20-30 minutes.

16 Likes

Bro hows ur QL journey going now ? Or u dropped it ??

1 Like

dropped it but it works real good !

1 Like

I had my Agile PM exam recently and in the lead up to it, having listened to QL St4 ZP V2 and Qv2, along with some of the limit removers, I was consistently finding on the practice exams I was getting 80%, 96%, consistent 90s and having time left over at the end of the 40 minutesā€¦ often more than 10 mins. I used to just think it was my natural skills but perhaps QL has something to do with this. I ended up having the same thing happen, 15 mins left to review all the answers before submission, 90%, etc on the actual test, despite being not at peak performance and stressing about finances etc. So theres an aspect of this mode of being that is quite possibly from the script :slight_smile:

8 Likes

After having tested LE, BL and QL it is very clear to me that QL surpasses all of them by far. It is definitely worth the time investment for anyone looking to get smarter.

8 Likes

Did you run stages 1 2 and 3 before

Nope 5 char