Main Dev. Thread - Updates to Older Programs

Hi @SaintSovereign can we please dial up the physical shifting power to level 8. Based on a scale between 1 to 10.

Perhaps include some kind of “if then” safety loop that checks in with the SC. If no issues are found the loop will push to level 9.

I think our good friend @Theacrobat would agree.

2 Likes

Didnt know that

Saint is a clever bugger :slight_smile:

People pm me and ask me how to “photo copy” Saints brain. I have no idea.

1 Like

Tell them to run QL and then others will ask these people how to photo copy their brains lol.

4 Likes

I didn’t notice that either. Probably something I need. I still find it hard to believe that I will be 55 soon

2 Likes

Is it confirmed?

3 Likes

I wrote something similar like that in the Quantum Limitless ZP V2 thread

3 Likes

Maybe it’s too late for requesting this from the title.

But who knows whether it happens in the next version refreshment!!

So, LotS won’t be geared up to meet Older guys needs.

Otherwise the answer would be different.

1 Like

The main title hasn’t even come out yet and y’all are speculating about higher power levels.

You’re creating mental blocks/inhibitions for yourselves that will prevent you from executing the script to its fullest extent once you do get the chance to run it.

8 Likes

This is what hype is all about

I told them they should not become a clone of Saint they need to focus on becoming the best versions of themselves.

1 Like

Naaa.

When we know the objectives all blocks, if any, will be vanished as if by magic.

To ensure the safety of the user’s subconscious, an if then loop can be implemented to check whether it is safe to dial up to level 8 or greater. This can involve evaluating various factors such as the user’s physical and mental condition. I am suggesting power level begins at maybe 6.

Get user’s physical and mental condition

user_physical_condition = get_physical_condition()
user_mental_condition = get_mental_condition()

Determine duration of session

session_duration = get_session_duration()

Check if it’s safe to proceed to level 8 or greater

if user_physical_condition == ‘good’ and user_mental_condition == ‘stable’ and session_duration < 60:
# It’s safe to proceed to level 8 or greater
dial_up_level(8)
else:
# It’s not safe to proceed to level 8 or greater
print(“It’s not safe to proceed to level 8 dial down to level 6”)

4 Likes

Lets just say it is partially confirmed haha:

3 Likes

Yes, but later he says that is just normal Wanted physical shifting without the seduction part.

So…

1 Like

my finger is going numb from my constant F5 pressing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Deadpool Saint said he would try and get it out tonight so you will have it soon don’t worry.

1 Like

Need to change to another finger :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s true. But all these are assumptions.

For example, I first assumed that LotS was WANTED without seduction based on what Saint said in this thread but there were some who disagreed based on their knowledge of Legacy. Who’s correct?

Now I assume LotS has scripting for older men based on what Saint referenced above. But some might disagree. Who’s correct?

It’s all part of the hype and we will never be sure until the product drops.

1 Like

Wasn’t it last night or today in the morning?

1 Like