Main Disc. Thread - Primal ZP

That’s definitely something I need to rotate into my stack. My dating and seduction skills suck.

@Leandros all kidding aside, I know what you’re talking about by sexual fire. I used to do a kind of meditation years ago, albeit briefly, that channeled this kind of energy throughout my body.

If you want to turn her( fire) on you have to burn first. :fire:

1 Like

I actually notice that today.

I can’t pinpoint what it is but something is happening healing wise.

Also had a somewhat sexual dream about an ex, so definitely healing going on.

2 Likes

I had a realization.

Y’all know the methods on how to deal with women’s shit-tests, right?
I think these can be mapped to the direction of the subs. Now of course, a great alpha male knows all of them, but I’d say the following is the preferred method:

Primal/Emperor: Agree and Amplify
Khan/Stark: Amused Mastery
Wanted: Cocky & Funny

Thoughts?

Personally, AM has always been a favourite. Maybe I am just that aloof guy.

7 Likes

I think you are being way to pedantic if your drilling down to methods of dealing with these so called shit tests :grinning:. Just use a product that suits you its that simple.

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:

How are these 3 methods different?

:rofl:

2 Likes

They are very different NOT :slight_smile: :rofl:

Ever studied PUA?

Not saying it’s the means to all end, but these things are not something I made up. Takes 3 seconds to Google.

1 Like

Sounds like nonsense to be honest i personally would not waste my time reading stufff like this.

I had the same feeling reading your last 3 comments

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Damn boi. Somebody gonna need some cream for that BURN

3 Likes

Stark is bringing out the sass again, haha

2 Likes

I think i was a little harsh in my last response. Apologies if i offended.

1 Like

I am familiar with the three methods.
Guys who never listened to this sort of material would just have an intuitive way
of dealing with these situations.
Nice comparison.

Agree & Amplify is always fun!

1 Like

All good, just bantering a bit :wink:

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with the terms, but looking at the names provided, I’d think Stark and Wanted would be switched.

Does Primal manifest challenges @SaintSovereign ? Fire mentioned it in this age old thread. Still a thing on ZP?

1 Like

These quotes seem to suggest that it’s not present in ZP:

From the Stark ZP thread:

From the Emperor ZP thread:

5 Likes

How is Primal, True Social and Daredevil similar and not similar. Kinda how StarkQ, Empereror, AscMogul etc had a nice difference list and goals.

I want to be more in the moment and have more fun and feel good and carefree. These three seem to have some of that but also very socially oriented,. so perhaps I should go for something like Sanguine instead. But I am curious of your opinion.

1 Like