Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

Pretty please from me too :slight_smile:

@AlexanderGraves you running both Emperor and Stark Zp? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Nah, I plan on running Stark, CFW and the third one will be exchanged every now and then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

50-50.

GMX, MTX, BMX, and UA are for professional success.
APX, RVX, SMX, and S&S are not career-related.

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

This could help people in the adult industry though :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

That’s a tough job, man. :grinning:

SMX + Diamond + Mogul + EF
… all necessary for getting into the industry and staying productive.

Plus something with Fame/Celebrity Aura … for actually having a star career and a fan base,
… so maybe Wanted or Stark.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

For those who run stark zp

Is this part from sales page still apply in zp format

“running StarkQ will face many challenges, for the path of becoming a world impacting visionary is no easy one. You will face many manifestations that will test you and help you evolve who you are —”

2 Likes

Hi @Invictus,
How do you compare Stark and Emperor in the areas of Wealth, Romance and Status?

+1

3 Likes

I didn’t run them separately to be able to comment properly, nor has it been that long on Stark ZP, however;

Emperor: high VIP status, chasing wealth while being chill, romance levels off the chart and deep.

Stark: sexy vibes, creating ideas daily for wealth (started considering doing magic gigs again), and romance is very playful and seductive.

6 Likes

For those running Stark ZP, have you had hyper-realistic dreams? So far in my experience, my dreams have had such high levels of detail that they could be real. This includes in-depth conversations, extremely realistic scenarios, and high levels of visual detail. What are y’all’s experiences?

6 Likes

Honestly I haven’t noticed it thus far, in fact everything seems to be getting easier for me since I threw stark ZP into the mix, internally and externally too.

7 Likes

Maaate, I’ve had a league of legends dream last night, like I was stuck in the game… People were trying to get in but they were dying… Crazy dream.

1 Like

Yes yes yes yes yes

Keep scrolling down in my journal from that post onwards and it’s just crazy, vivid dream after dream, all while running Stark.

1 Like

Well I had one where @SaintSovereign was replying to @SubliminalUser, telling him that HERO is shaping up to become what he thought would be EF St4 ZP :rofl:

2 Likes

No, the scripting has been changed. It’s now that you learn from past challenges.

23 Likes

What about the fame scripting @SaintSovereign? My previous run of the Q2 version coincided with me getting a lot of attention from important folks in my area of work. Even though I benefitted from it eventually, it got a bit annoying after a while because of all the attention and work that started coming my way, and the dilemma it created due to the political complications of being approached directly by higher ups. For example, every time I ran a loop, I would be sure to be hit up by someone very senior needing something directly from me. Established protocols of hierarchy were thrown out of the window putting me in a precarious situation with respect to my direct superiors. I didn’t have the capacity to add PCC to my stack to help navigate the situation, but I survived.

Is ZP likely to have a similar effect?

5 Likes

Okay so 2 things:

1- according to my girlfriend, I’m more like how I was before touching WANTED; more extroverted, no more asshole behavior (making her miss me on purpose, acting cold and hot :stuck_out_tongue:), and my sense of humor is more like how it was before WANTED.

2- I’ve been noticing that I’m a bit too playful with words, and even go as far as verbally provoking people just for my enjoyment, like, I’m enjoying the reactions I get after pressing people’s buttons :rofl:

13 Likes

Thanks @Invictus :slight_smile:
There is also something that seems like a luck manifestation and people manifestation in Stark and not in Emperor.

2 Likes

Why care about luck, when Emperor can just bend your reality instead :wink:

5 Likes

lol that’s funny :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is fame still one of the key objectives of Stark ZP? or should we expect it to simply be the result of creativity and innovation that it brings?