Main Disc. Thread - Primal ZP

In my experience:

1. Emperor: shit tests are extremely rare. The second they happen, I tell her to stop it
  2. Khan: I don’t care about shit tests, I simply do no react in any way. no words, no reaction whatsoever
  3. Primal: I usually make her “guilty” of playing sexual games with me, while having fung with the whole thing
  4. Stark: I genuinely ask why she’s reacting/saying and have fun with a logic based discussion
  5. Wanted: I usually comment something neutral like “interesting” and stop the interaction for more fun
16 Likes

What would be a more pure independence self reliance sub Primal or Emperor?

My impression is that it would be Emperor, feel like it’s a little obvious actually.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing
I asked because I know Primal deals with inner game which is basically mindset
Someone could always stack both Emperor and Primal

3 Likes

I think what people don’t seem to get about Primal (and I might be fucking wrong with this lol) is that it’s a somewhat foundational sub. Much like ascension or Mogul.

Ascension: Self-confidence, powerful man
Mogul: Basic money mindset, building a business or career
Primal: Masculinity and sexual freedom foundation

Emperor tackles a variety of issues, Primal is more focused. So if you want to heal that first, go Primal. If you want to tackle everything, go Emperor, HOWEVER your subconscious will then decide what you need first. And it might not be sex/masculinity.

7 Likes

Haven’t run Primal but having run both Primal Seduction and Emperor, I can say with confidence that Emperor will definitely push you towards independence and self reliance more than any sub I’ve ever run

3 Likes

I agree however PS can also be used as a foundation sub which grows you to a point you can learn the required skills for dating. PS covers both inner and outer game.

1 Like

@James you are a veteran sub user i suggest you go for emperor.

1 Like

I am wondering if I’m the grand scheme of progression this is a good step.

Current:
Primal
ME
Chosen

Next:
Khan ST1
(Social manifestation custom)
Daredevil

Go for the ultimate stack (the saint sovereign’s stack) that is Khan and Alchemist and rule them all.

1 Like

Question, is PS better for flirting/attracting than Primal?

Also to anybody who has tried both what are the main differences you notice?

2 Likes

You could enter a support ticket.

From my experience

PS is a more complete/complex sub.
You learn immediately everything that has to do with Seduction and integrate it. Also it shows you where you stand and how to grow. Over time you know how to act and what to do. You feel you are sexual attractive and you are sexual all the time.
And more…

For me its more of a trainings/evolvings program that leads you to world class level of Seduction.

Primal on the other hand is more like Freedom to do whatever I like. It has a superb liberation component that let’s you feel incredible good.
Also I expirience this state of : Everything is abundantly available for me. It’s also fully Sexual but without all the Seduction learning stuff.
And more…

That’s what I like about Primal, it’s natural and powerfull

Of course my description is very very very compressed, there is way more to either program

8 Likes

Does Primal urge you to go out and take action like approaching women and having sex with them?

It does well it did for me. It makes you more open to being social with not just women but also men.

8 Likes

Yes
But it’s more like : AHHHHHH everything is available for me - let’s go and have fun

6 Likes

Ahahahah to me when I used it in Qv2 it was more like :

‘’ AAAaaahhhhhhhh I have to… Reproduce… WANT… SEX… girls… Sex… AAAAHHHHHH’’

:joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

It’s the same here, but I live in Switzerland and the foundation energy of this country is : Neutralisation of everything.

If I would listen this in another country I would dominate every women into bed, like I did in peru, everyday 2-3

:joy:

But I also have :Inner Gasoline in my customs

Exactly for that relaxing atmosphere

6 Likes

Thanks. How about jerking off? Does make you do it? Sorry for such a question, you can just ignore it if you like but I would be grateful if you could answer it.

Very rarely but when then the Jerk off deluxe

Under the shower and with water all over my body

I masturbated like 4 times in 3 months.
3 times last week during washout

But I had running Primal only for 1 cycle.
Since 4 days my second cycle is on and I feel way more sexual than before. Also it’s my 2nd cycle of Emperor and slowly it starts to shine through.
Also I do only customs

So my opinion I wrote is not from someone who has alot of experience (in terms of staying longer with a sub)

I am on a journey as well and can only give you my state at the moment, not how it feels if you do it for a long time

1 Like